- Text Size +

Chelsea decided that Jenni Fitztaylor could wait a little bit, after all shrunken students weren't going to get anywhere without the help of a normal sized person and Chelsea had personally taken care of several members of the queen bee's inner circle. Rather than head straight for Room 113, Chelsea decided to figure out exactly what the hell Liz and her boyfriend were up to in the gym.


It wasn't a particularly far walk from Ms. Cavelli's classroom anyway.


The emptiness of the halls was completely mind-boggling to her. She was so used to having to push and shove against a quivering mass of humanity to get anywhere in this school that the emptiness of it was almost unsettling. Chelsea had walked the halls during class time plenty of times, but it wasn't like this. Normally, there were other people walking around; students going to the bathroom, teachers running errands, a security guard or janitor making their rounds. It was now so quiet that Chelsea could hear her own soft footfalls as they landed across the tiled floor.


Each step came with the softest slap of rubber against the highly buffed floors. And every time her left sneaker landed, Chelsea could feel the barest wiggle from the little freshbug that she had wedged in there. That feeling combined with the barely audible thwap of Ms. Cavelli's dangling form against her thigh reminded her that she wasn't alone in the big empty school.


Chelsea Dewinter had free reign to do whatever she wanted to it, and its inhabitants.


Hayes High was now literally her dominion, with hundreds of little subjects that would be forced to bow down or face the consequences. People that pissed her off too much would become stains on her feet, or cool pieces of jewelry. Little accessories for her to play with absentmindedly while doing whatever it was she decided to do. Everyone else would be a slave to her whims until she decided to make them something else like a snack or a pet. Chelsea couldn't even begin to explain to someone how good it made her feel. How deep within her, it just felt so right.


When she arrived outside the gym, Chelsea lifted her right foot up and smashed it into the push-bar on one of doors, kicking the heavy piece of wood away from her before she sauntered into the massive gym. She loved the idea of what she must look like to any bug-sized people in the gym as she walked through the doors. Yeah, Chelsea thought to herself, she could get used to being a fucking giant.


“Ohmygod, yes!” Liz's voice cut from clear across the gym, momentarily cut off by the gym door slamming back into its hinges.


Chelsea turned to see Liz standing up from where she was seated on the lowest row of bleachers, dressed just as she had been earlier that morning minus her jacket, which had been thrown onto one of the nearby seats.


Seated next to her, lackadaisically stretched across two rows of seats was her boyfriend Matt. Matt was an exceptionally tall boy, standing several inches over six feet, with surprisingly decent muscle definition. Above him curled a small cloud of blue cigarette smoke, that he added to every few moments. He was wearing his usual combination of band t-shirt, blue jeans, and slightly roughed up skate shoes. In sheer defiance of the school's outdated anti-hat policy, he was wearing the same baseball cap that was always a staple of his attire outside of school. A hat that was so faded, and the brim so heavily curved that Chelsea had no idea what its original color or shape might have been.


While she crossed the gym toward them, Chelsea watched her best friend return to her seat. She watched carefully as Liz settled back down onto the bleacher, leaning over to kiss Matt softly on his stubble covered cheek like she usually did before carefully planting her boots on the ground. Chelsea's eyes were drawn to her best friend's normally scuffed Doc Martens, and found what she was really looking for: a small collection of tiny people moving back away from them in fear before slowly moving toward them and beginning to lick and clean them with their tiny little bodies.


“Watch your step,” she cautioned when Chelsea finally reached the pair, “I wouldn't want you to ruin your cute shoes with preppy guts.”


“Eh,” Chelsea replied with a shrug as she stepped over Liz's small army of boot slaves, mounting a row or two of bleachers before settling into a seat, “They wouldn't be the first.”


Liz laughed, and Matt cracked a wry smile while he took another drag from his cigarette.


“Who'd you get?” Liz asked, turning her eyes up to look at Chelsea.


Chelsea leaned down and tapped Matt's shoulder, lifting two fingers up to her mouth to indicate she could use a cigarette. Matt dug a crumpled pack of American Spirits out of his pocket before moving his long arm across the intervening space. Carefully, she plucked one out and lit it in a smooth and easy motion, “I don't know, some guy, and then Danielle Stockton. Plus, I killed Bryce whatshisface, and ate Kelly Newman.”


“Damn, you are fucking cold,” Matt interjected.


“Now, do you understand why my cousin is afraid of you?” Liz's lips were curling up into a smile.


Chelsea just shrugged before gesturing to the collection of gym classes at Liz's feet, “Oh come on, like you guys haven't done anything to anyone.”


Liz's face turned to one of mock-shock, “Chelsea, really! All of these little people volunteered to clean my boots. They all said that now that they were down at my feet, they couldn't bear the thought of a pretty girl like me having scuffed boots. They just set right to work because they realized that that's how it was going to be from now on.”


Matt's soft chuckle was all Chelsea needed. Turning her pale gray eyes to him and waiting. Feeling more than seeing her gaze, he finally spoke, “This was after she had stomped on a few people, including that one football coach who's a bodybuilder.”


“Oh come on,” she said with a playful slap to her boyfriend's thigh, “Like I was the only one having fun, King Kong.”


“Do I even want to know?”


Matt slowly unbuckled his belt, before he took a moment to shove his hand deep within both his pants and his underwear, digging around for something. “I personally think it's a little gross but at the same time...” Liz explained, andChelsea blinked as her best friend watched Matt with lust in her eyes, “... it's so fucking hot.”


“Ah, there she is,” Matt finally said, with the same enthusiasm a person might use after they had found a pen at the bottom of their backpack. His hand returned from the swampy hell that presumably was his underwear, and through his long thick man-fingers, Chelsea could see a trembling figure. He extended it toward her, and then his palm opened up.


It took Chelsea a few moments to adjust to inspecting the small woman. She had to look past the matted hair, the sheen of sweat, and the clumps of what Chelsea hoped were only underwear lint, but it still only took her a moment to identify her as Ms. Watson, a hot young female gym teacher who had started at Hayes High halfway through the year. Ms. Watson shied away from Chelsea's enormous face, practically burying herself within Matt's palm rather than face another gigantic teen.


Liz had ascended up the extra bleacher to look down at the shrunken teacher, instantly jabbing a finger into the tiny woman's back, causing her to spread out across the comparatively huge palm. “Look up at me, bitch,” Liz commanded, and slowly but surely Ms. Watson's head rose up, the fear evident on her small face. The small woman began to plead up at the giant standing before her, but Chelsea couldn't make out the words. “You better be sorry, you little,” Liz let out a frustrated noise, “Just put her back in there, Matt. I can't even stand to look at her.”


The tall man shrugged, and his fingers closed around the miniscule phys. ed. Teacher. Instead of struggling about with his genitals this time, Matt simply pulled back the elastic band of his underwear and rolled Ms. Watson across his stomach and into his crotch. When he let it snap shut, he chuckled once more while giving his crotch a soft pat through his jeans.


“Wow,” was all Chelsea could say.


“Mean little bitch... she gets off on being horrible to students.”


Chelsea nodded in response, ignoring the soft sniffling in Liz's voice, or the way she seemed to choke up for just a moment in the center of her sentence. She never would have considered Liz fat, or even overweight, but there was no secret between the two of them that Liz had some issues with her body. Sometimes Chelsea would just catch her staring in the mirror, pinching parts of herself and frowning. It wouldn't take more than a misplaced comment or two to make Liz get a little upset, but the girl had never said anything about Ms. Watson to Chelsea.


Matt's fingers wrapped around his girlfriend's and he pulled her down into his lap, instantly eliciting a girlish giggle from Liz and another quick soft kiss between the two of them.


Liz smiled at Chelsea, the darkness of the previous moment lifted just as swiftly as it arrived, “So I guess I don't need to ask you who you're going to go after on this little day of revenge, do I?”


“Jenni...” Chelsea began and then paused, “Wait, why would you call it a day of revenge?”


“Cause it is...” Liz made it sound like she were stating the most obvious thing in the world before gesturing down to her little army of boot slaves. Chelsea could only imagine how terrifying the sight of Liz stamping on a few people must have been for them all to still be sitting there, awaiting orders.


“Right, but like, how do we know that other people aren't doing this to our friends and stuff? When you texted me, I'll admit, I was really scared for a second...”


Liz merely blinked, and Matt stared back at her like she had an extra head.


“What?”


“You don't know?”


“Know what?”


“Come on, Chelsea, it's obvious.”


“No, it's not. I thought I was the only one who wasn't shrunk and then you texted me and...”


Liz leaned forward and gently patted her on the knee like she was a confused child, “Chelsea, the beer my cousin brewed. That's why you didn't shrink.”


“What? That's...” Chelsea clenched the bridge of her nose, “That's just dumb.”


“I know, when she told me, I was like, 'What is this a shitty sci-fi movie from the fifties?'” Matt chuckled once more while shaking his head in surprise. The air was filled with a slightly acrid odor as he stubbed his cigarette against one of the plastic bleachers.


“Hush,” Liz's fingers gently settled on Matt's lips, and he kissed them, “Look, I don't know how it worked but some nerds, mainly my cousin and his friends, decided that they were going to shrink a bunch of people but they had a list of people they didn't have any problems with and soooooo... day of revenge. Didn't I tell you about this like, last week?”


“No, you did not tell me about your cousin's plan to shrink the school last week, or about the beer this morning, while we were drinking it.”


“Oh, well... sorry.”


Chelsea rolled her eyes, and heaved a sigh before shaking her head. For some reason, failing to mention that there was apparent super-science plotting behind the fact that everyone had shrunk but them was simply... a very Liz thing to do. “So now what?”


Liz shrugged, “I don't know, go find Jenni, have some fun with her... Me and Matt are going to...” The pair of lovers locked eyes for a moment before giggling, “I think we're going to have a sex ed class for all of our little friends down there.” Liz eyed the group down on the gym floor, “And we're going to need some volunteers.”


It was too hard to actually tell, but Chelsea swore that they all seemed to shiver together as one when Liz said that. Slowly though she rose from her seat, “Ok, you guys uhm... have fun with that.”


Both of them just laughed, and called out a quick goodbye before their tongues tied up together and their bodies pressed close. As Chelsea moved out into the hallway once more, she rolled her eyes as Liz straddled Matt's lounging form, and their hands begin to pull at each other's clothes