[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: An older brother becomes his little sister's toy after she shrinks him with a birthday wish.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Rated: X
Categories: Age of Characters, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4341 Read: 232442
Published: May 16 2013 Updated: April 09 2015
Story Notes:
My first story. I hope you enjoy.

1. Prologue by Takomaru [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (789 words)
No shrinking yet. Just introduction of characters with a bit of action.

2. Ally's birthday wish by Takomaru [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (705 words)
This chapter shows the beginning of his shrinking. Sorry if it's a bit slow.

3. One sided fun by Takomaru [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (917 words)
Alison lives out some of her fantasies at her brother's expense.

4. Hierarchy by Takomaru [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1057 words)
Ally shows her true intentions.


5. Worst experience by Takomaru [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (873 words)

Sorry for the big wait. I've been doing a lot of other writing so I haven't been paying attention to this, but I still think about it every now and then.. I apologize to anyone who has been reading, I can't promise that there won't be another big delay before the end but I'll try to prevent that.. Especially since I need to start finishing more of my writing. Motivation is more or less my tragic flaw at times, so I hope you can be patient with me.

This story is dedicated to everyone who wanted to see the next chapter.