- Text Size +

Your eyes opened, but it was not much of a change. Very little light shone into your exposed pupils, showing shapes that were fuzzy blurs, patchwork squares of dark blue swimming around your eyes. They settled into the shape of a ceiling, with four walls around, bare walls, walls with nothing on them. Next came the touch, the air, the slightly warm air resting pleasantly on your bare skin, a cottony cloth-like surface supporting your naked backside. Dimly you wondered why you had nothing covering your body. There was no sound, but by that you mean the quiet humming noise that is produced when you hear nothing, and it was peaceful.

You took a breath through your nose. The slightly damp air of the room was the chief odor, but underneath it lay a musky scent, that of some love juice born of some frequent masturbation; at least, you felt it had to be so. Your nostrils twitch slightly - was this pervasive smell getting stronger? You inclined your head to the right slightly, but come to a stop when your nose presses up against an object, squishy on the outside, but with a firm interior. Now the dim musk had grown thick in the air, overpoweringly so.

Your eyes focus on the object your face has rested upon. It is pink, smooth, and bulbous, a small wet slit directly in its center. It is connected to a veiny, flesh-coloured tube, probably about a foot in length, which itself is attached both to a wide, curvy groin and a soft, heavy looking flesh-colored sack with two balls inside. Your mind processes this, returning the information that this series of objects is probably all part of a person. To test this theory you look up in order to find a head.

The person in question has bushy eyelashes, almond shaped eyes, a cute little nose, and a wide smile. Her hair is red, crimson red, sticking out in all directions. The female head and the male genetalia do not make cohesive sense in your brain; you look lower and see that her modest but plump bosom, clothesless and with erect nipples, also lends her to the female gender. Her hairless, smooth arms, stomach, and legs, curvy and soft, and full, wide hips, further contribute to the fact. Yet there is still what you have now identified to be her penis, which is currently rubbing itself all over your face. Puzzled, you tilt your head back up to speak with her, but find you cannot - somehow, your mouth will not move. She giggles and climbs on top of you, lying down and pressing her warm, squishy body against you. You can feel her breasts with their hard nipples squash up against your chest, and her thick cock rub all the way from your groin to the top of your stomach, her balls lying heavily against your own. You feel the warm touch of her tongue, lapping your face slowly and methodically, covering it in sticky drool and sending shivers down your spine. Then, oddly, it begins thickening and growing larger.

Slowly her face pulls away from you and she pushes up with her arms, now in a kneeling position, increasing in size - or, rather, you realize, you are shrinking. She scootches back slightly so you’re directly underneath her crotch. Her body billows forth in all directions, growing ever higher, her arms getting thicker, her hands bigger. Your whole view of the world above you is only her stomach, contracting and expanding slightly, and her groin, both of which look a mile away- however, the pink, round head of her dick remains hanging downwards, growing huger and huger until its slit could envelop you. Her cock, once only a foot long, now looks ten times longer than you, and four times as thick. A single drop of cum oozes from its tip, falling down, colliding with you, and coating your body in sweet-smelling spunk. With horror, you realize you cannot move, as you are immobilized by the tiniest drop of liquid from this enormous girl’s body.

The sky above you begins falling as she slowly lowers her groin. Her fat, wet tip comes down closer and closer, expanding in every direction to your eyes, until you see nothing but its pink, slick skin. The warm mass pokes into your chest, then begins bending forward, squishing around your body, as her hips continue their steady downward trend. You feel the length of her boat-sized cock begin steadily running over you, her velvety-soft skin and body heat in conjunction with the rigid hardness of her penis pushing you down and forward into the sheets. Its velocity begins increasing, sliding back and forth across your frail body faster and faster, slick sweat lubricating its movements and drenching you. Suddenly she stops, and you notice that the massive, rock-solid cock is directly in front of your feet, a bulge travelling down its long shaft and the pink head looming ominously in front of you. You hear a loud scream of pleasure, , the slit opens wide, and then whiteness envelops your body. Sweet, sticky, thick cum blasts all over you, smashing into your body and forcing you deeper into the sheets. It fills your mouth, forcing you to swallow her semen, and pins your arms and legs. Wave after wave hits your body, each thicker and more pungent than the last.

After a period of time that seems like forever, the deluge ceases, and you stick your head out of the puddle and gasp for air. The cum you are stuck in clings to you thickly, smelling of musk and sweat and sweetness. To greet you is the girl’s face, like a wall at your size. She smirks evilly. One massive hand draws close to you and the puddle of cum. Held tightly in its grasp is a sodden pair of panties, pink, coming ever nearer. You theorize absent-mindedly that she had probably used them for masturbation beforehand as she begins slopping the wet, incredibly pungent fabric about in an attempt to wipe up her enormous load of cum. It slides across your body, smelling far more strongly of cum than even the cum itself because of its fermentation, so thick and musky your head begins to spin. The area somewhat clean, the giant girl throws the sodden underwear onto the bed and grabs you between forefinger and thumb, placing you with ironic delicacy on top. As you lay there, reeling from the odor, she moves her waist forward until the bottom of her crotch is directly above you. Her ballsack, hanging from her groin like two wrecking balls, stays suspended in the air for a second, then falls down and crushes you.

The sweaty musk of her ball sack filled your nose, thick and pungent. Her loose, heavy flesh enveloped your pathetically small body, and it is all you feel, all you smell, all you see, and even all you taste, as her pungent odor and smooth skin pushes themselves into your every orifice, even your mouth. You can feel her gyrating her hips, thrusting her titanic balls deeper into the bedspread and crushing you between them, as the smell of her sweat and musk grew ever stronger. As she continues pumping her hand up and down her shaft, you feel the cum filling her ball sack, bloating it, pushing you further down, crushing you beneath its pillowy, its bulging folds, its intense heat, its impossibly odorous stink, coating you in a layer of her salty sweat.