- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Sly Cooper is gonna get a lot smaller...
A shadow swooped across the rooftops.It made use of the various building features to silently make it's way to it's target,a Museum.Through the moonlight,features of the shadow could be seen.A blue hat,a golden cane.

The shadow leaped onto the roof of the Museum,landing on it's feet as if padded by air.It made it's way toward a bentilation shaft,popped it open,and jumped in,making it's way through the air ducts.

The shadow jumped out of said duct,and into the dim light of the museum hallway.Sly Cooper grinned as he calmly walked towards the main exhibit,a large diamond that would fetch a rather large sum of coins.Sly stopped,and squinted his eyes.The thief had keenly picked out a trap.He turned around,facing a wall with a electronics box on it.

He opened up the console,and rearranged the wires in a split second.Red lasers appeared around the diamond,then dissapeared."Easy Heist."Sly whispered to himself,moving over to the diamond,and plucking it out of the pedastal that held it.

"You might want to rethink your last words."A stern,female,spanish-acceted voice said from behind.The sound of a pistol being cocked was heard.

Sly turned around,and grinned."Ah,Inspector Fox.What's this?The.....fifth time you've caught up to me this month?"He asked,as if a police official aiming a dangerous fire arm at him was the most regular thing in the world.

"Shut it,Cooper.This time,I'm bringing you in.I have a new toy to play with."She raised her pistol,which had a small gadget attached to it."Guarenteed to 'render all thiefs useless'."Carmelita grinned,her sharp teeth glinted.

"I'd love to stay and see what that toy of yours can do to me,but I have to run...."With that,Sly spun around on his heels and dashed off.

Carmelita wasn't far behind.As she ran,she steadily aimed the pistol,and fired.A burst of light shot out,and hit Sly squarely in the back.He let out of gasp of surprise more than pain,and was rocketed into a concrete wall.His vision blurry,he faded into unconsciousness.

"Sleep tight Cooper.You'll be waking up to a surprise....."Was Carmelita's far-off voice.

Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox had finally done it,capture the uncatchable Thief Sly Cooper.She dragged his unconscious body through the Museum,and tossed him into the back of her Police Cruiser."No need to cuff him.He'll be out for hours."She said to herself,a smug grin appearing on her face.

She patted the pistol that hung on it's holster by her hip,glad that new device did it's charm.She had recieved the device a few weeks ago in a strange package with no return address.She had just considered it a prank,and had left it to gather dust on her office desk until tonight. Usually,her shock pistol would have no effect on the cunning Raccoon,as he had built up an immunity to the pain over the years.
But this device,with one shot,took down Sly.

As she drove off to Police Headquarters,strange things began to happen to sly.Turning around to check if the Thief was still out cold,Carmelita noticed something.Sly's clothes were more baggy than usual.Baggy clothing would have led to Sly being captured so easily,and Carmelita remembered his blue attire being much more tighter on his wiry frame. Her eyes went wide as she saw the result of the baggy clothes.Sly steadily shrank in his deep dark unconsciousness,in a matter of seconds he had dropped a few inches in height.His blue cap was now two sizes too big for his head.
"What did that shot do to you,Cooper?"Carmelita wondered.
Chapter End Notes:
Your thoughts? Let me know.