- Text Size +

The room was next entered by a pale-skinned woman with curly red hair and a bronze-skinned man with short dark hair.  They were both dressed casually but clearly also very expensively.  The man couldn’t stop ogling his companion, and Marco couldn’t blame him.  She had a friskiness that wouldn’t let her settle anywhere and her curls and curves were always in motion.

“Oh, Tony,” she said, “I can’t believe you agreed to do this!”

“Anything for you, babe,” he replied

She flitted around the room, nervously taking in each luxurious detail.  As she neared Marco’s sconce, Tony called, “Hey, Francesca, sit down.”  She joined him waiting at the table. 

The uniformed hostess returned with the trolley.  Tony and Francesca weren’t having drinks, and they leaned forward as the hostess opened the box.

“Oh, how precious,” squealed Francesca, hesitating a moment before reaching in and withdrawing a dark-skinned woman with shoulder-length hair.  Marco ID’d her as Roberta “Bobbi” Pierce.  Francesca had curled her fingers around Bobbi, but then she made a platform of her palm.

“Stand up, honey,” said Francesca.  “We want to have a look at ya.”  Bobbi stood, her arms at her sides.  Tony got close to gaze at the tiny woman.

“She’s a looker, ain’t she?” said Francesca.

“Hmm,” said Tony approvingly.

“C’mon, tell me.  You’d fuck her if she was, you know, a real person, right?”

“Yeah, I’d tap that,” said Tony.  Bobbi tried to stifle any reaction.

“Lie back, honey,” said Francesca.  Bobbi lay down on her back in Francesca’s hand.  She brought the tiny woman close to her face and stuck out her tongue.  She nudged Bobbi’s legs apart and probed her crotch.

“Oh, I can feel her tiny twat!” she exclaimed.

“How’s it taste?” asked Tony drily.

Francesca gave a schoolmarmish look.  “Try it yourself,” she said, holding Bobbi out to him.

He cracked his giant jaw, then loomed over Bobbi, who tried to avoid his skeptical gaze and failed.  His breath washed over her as he slurped her from thigh to brow.

“Tastes like tuna,” he said, looking at Francesca, who rolled her eyes.

“You’re such a troll,” she said, smiling.  She tried to make the tip of her tongue as fine a point as possible as it explored Bobbi’s cleft.  Relieved to be away from Tony, Bobbi found herself arching her back into the giant woman’s tongue.  Francesca gave a satisfied moan.

Tony sighed loudly, signaling both his arousal and his impatience.  Francesca deliberately ignored him for half a minute, then curled her fingers around Bobbi and turned to him.

“Take it out,” she said to Tony.  “I want to see her face.”  She sat in a chair and held Bobbi upright.  Tony steadied himself on the chair as he removed first his shoes, then pants, and finally his briefs.  Francesca watched Bobbi as she brought them both close to his swelling cock, now twice as tall as Bobbi.  Whether it was affected or genuine, the widening of Bobbi’s eyes pleased Francesca no end.

Tony regularly shaved his groin, so there was nothing between Bobbi and his warm, wrinkled skin when Francesca perched her on the base of his member, Bobbi’s legs dangling on either side of his massive dick.

Both Tony and Francesca were fascinated by this sight.  Bobbi was jolted forward and had to put her hands on Tony’s pole when Francesca grabbed his ass and pulled him to her face.  She kept her eyes on Bobbi as she took the first five inches of Tony into her cavernous mouth.  Bobbi dug her heels and formed stirrups in the side of his cock as the giant woman’s nose, eyes, and hair crowded into Tony’s crotch.

Francesca didn’t linger half as long with Tony as she had with Bobbi, and she stood up well before he could climax.  She unceremonially removed all of her clothing, revealing her perky pink nipples, poochy belly, and just a trace of fiery tuft between her legs.  Tony barely noticed her as he played with his balls and doted on the tiny woman riding his cock.

Francesca grasped his cock, kissed him deeply, then stepped to the bed, having deftly retrieved Bobbi.  She lay on the bed, legs spread and knees up.  She held Bobbi close to her breast.  Tony sat at the foot of the bed, cock in hand.

“Tony can never find my button,” Francesca said to Bobbi, “But I bet you can, can’t you honey?”  She let Bobbi down just below her pooch.  She smiled as Bobbi got on her hands and knees, displaying her tiny round ass to Francesca.  She reached a hand into Francesca’s folds and slid the hood back.

“Ah,” murmured Francesca.  Bobbi was using both hands now, kneading the giant clit as if it were bread dough.  She wobbled a bit when Francesca writhed and started fiddling with her nipples.

Perhaps conscious of Tony staring at her down the valley of Francesca’s legs, Bobbi turned her back on Tony and slipped her legs down between Francesca’s outer lips.  Bobbi could sense the sound and heat from the increased blood flow to the vulva that surrounded her.

“Tony, come here,” said Francesca insistently.  Bobbi tried not to look up at Tony’s monster dong as he climbed over Francesca’s legs and straddled the red-haired woman, his knees on the bed.

One of Francesca’s hands cupped his balls and gently stroked his shaft while the other hand drifted down and stroked her thigh, coming ever closer to Bobbi.  The tiny woman glanced up and then couldn’t tear her eyes away from Tony’s giant curving ass cheeks, which could easily engulf and crush her.  She was therefore taken completely by surprise when Francesca’s finger shoved the lower half of Bobbi’s body into Francesca’s giant cunt.

“Oh, baby, fuck me now!” whined Francesca.  Her abdomen and the mattress lurched as Tony scrambled backwards between her legs.  Bobbi had only partially extricated herself from Francesca’s cave when she looked up to see the eye of Tony’s wyrm lunging at her.

Francesca grunted like a tennis player when Tony plunged inside her and started pumping.  Either Bobbi’s massage skills or Francesca’s acting skills must have been considerable, because Francesca’s pleasure dubiously coincided with Tony’s hair trigger.

He remained within her for over a minute after he stopped thrusting, pinning her to the bed with his persistent stiffy.  She arched her back up to kiss him, and he held her until her eyes went wide.

“Omigod!  Where is she?” she gasped, pushing him out and off her.  Tony sat on the edge of the bed wiping himself off as Francesca hunched over and pulled her pussy lips open.

“Help me find her, you boson!” she snarled.  “Remember the deposit we put down?”  They both peered into the pink well, seeing nothing.  Then a tiny hand emerged from between Francesca’s buttocks, followed by Bobbi’s head, covered with jizz and juice that had flooded out with Tony’s withdrawal.

Francesca lifted her ass off the bed and retrieved the tiny woman.  Bobbi was moving slowly and gasping for breath, but she didn’t appear to have any broken bones.  Francesca gingerly wiped her down while Tony, apparently satisfied, got dressed.

Francesca wouldn’t let Tony touch Bobbi again, returning her to the box before getting dressed.  Once the scare was over, Francesca gave Tony a long kiss.

After they left, Marco watched the hostess change the linens in preparation for the next customer.