- Text Size +

A youthful-looking blond man wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers entered the room.  Marco wondered if the man might have had a nervous disorder, because he kept holding his hand in front of him and making rapid gestures and tics.  The man was also constantly mumbling under his breath.

He was still engaged in this curious behavior, strolling about the room, when the hostess returned with the trolley.  She suspended her presentation to accost the man.

“As I explained earlier, Mr. Johannson, recording devices are strictly prohibited,” she said, holding out her hand.  Johannson froze for a moment, then slumped his shoulders and removed a two-inch-long object from behind his ear and handed it to the hostess.  She pocketed the augment, opened the box, and removed herself.

Johannson nervously approached the trolley, peered into the box, then flexed his fingers in anticipation.

“This is so cool,” he said, reaching in with both hands.  He slowly withdrew a jaked woman in each hand, both with long dark hair.  Marco ID’d the woman in Johannson’s left hand as Rebecca Lee, but it wasn’t until Johannson finished scrutinizing them and had set them on the table that Marco was able to get a clear view of Hong Tran, vainly trying to obscure her privates from Johannson’s gaze.

He poked his enormous finger into Tran’s chest, flipping each of her breasts up, perhaps assessing their buoyancy.  Then he slid the tip of his pinky back and forth through her crotch, as if he might somehow impossibly penetrate her.  He repeated this regimen with Lee.

Tran, free to walk about the tabletop, noticed that Johannson’s right hand had disappeared beneath the edge.  He was stroking his dick through the front of his pants.  She quickly turned and stepped away, but he noticed her investigation and whipped his right hand back above the table.

“Make out,” he told the two tiny women.  “With each other.”  When they didn’t move, he grabbed them and brought them together facing each other.

“Go on,” he said.  “Kiss her.”

Lee sighed and made the first move, slipping her arms over each of Tran’s hips.  She tilted her head and leaned in for a kiss, but Tran made no helpful contribution.  Lee caressed Tran’s ass, then nudged her thigh between Tran’s legs.  Tran finally lifted her arms and draped them over Lee’s shoulders.

Johannson brought his head down close to watch the women, and Tran responded by loosening her jaw suggestively.  Lee knelt down, kissing each of Tran’s breasts then moving down her belly and nuzzling Tran’s dark bush.  Johannson’s right hand had slipped under the table again, unfastening his pants and pulling his dick out.

Tran stroked Lee’s hair, shut her eyes, and mimed bliss.  When Johannson started jerking off more vigorously, she looked up into his animal-stupid face.  Then Lee moaned in fake ecstasy, and a snicker escaped Tran’s pursed lips.  Lee hissed at her to stop, and then Tran lost it, doubling over in laughter.  Lee pushed her away and hunched down as if she were anticipating an artillery barrage.

Johannson blinked several times, then dropped his dick.  He held up his right hand and looked at it.  He shook his head.

“Whoa; almost fucked this up,” he said.  Lee avoided Tran as if she were contagious.  Johannson stood up, then turned his back on the tiny women as he removed all his clothes.  When he turned back around his semi-erect member hovered near the table edge, but Lee and Tran had little time to appreciate it before Johannson grabbed them and lay down on the bed.

He propped the pillows behind his head but he lay otherwise supine.  He spread his legs and placed both women on the mattress in front of his scrotum.  His prick bobbed with his pulse like a metronome.  He deliberately placed his hands on the bed palms down, away from his groin.

“Uh,” he said, “fuck me.  Yeah.  Fuck me.”

Tran looked at Lee, who, arms crossed, still wasn’t making eye contact.  Tran snorted, then climbed over his ballsack to stand on his thigh.

“How are we supposed to do that?” she shouted at Johannson.

“Um, grab my, uh, just grab it,“ he said.  “I guess you could rub yourselves on it, you know, like, hard.”

Tran turned to Lee and extended a hand.  “Get up here and let’s take care of this.”

Lee sighed again and accepted Tran’s hand up to mount Johannson’s thigh.  They edged toward his pole, which straightened up at their approach.  His fingers flexed in the sheets.

Tran positioned Johannson’s oak-sized cock between herself and his intense gaze.  Lee tried to wiggle her ass saucily as she linked arms with Tran, her back to the giant’s face.

“One, two, three,” counted Tran, and on the last count both women lowered and raised themselves, embracing and stroking the colossal cock with their arms, legs, faces, tits, and crotches.  They could feel his skin engorge and stretch against their lips and their cheeks.

They hitched themselves higher, their hair tickling the ridge of his little head.  The only sound Johannson made was increasingly loud nasal breathing.  Sweat started to imperil the women’s mutual grip.

Tran felt his urethra spasm against her belly, and she looked up to see his right hand reaching for his dick.  She let go of Lee’s hands and fell backwards, landing on her back on his ballsack and then rolling onto the bed.

Lee was left riding the front of Johannson’s dick and didn’t see his hand before it pinned her to the shaft.  She was rapidly jerked up and down until he came, the sticky white spunk oozing into her hair, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

Even though he was finished cumming, Johannson lay motionless, his hand still gripping his dick and Lee.  Tran climbed back up to his belly and saw Lee’s predicament.  She vainly tried pulling one of his fingers loose, then punched the back of his hand.

“Hey!” she shouted at Johannson.  “Let go!  You’re done!”

His eyes fluttered open, he looked at Tran, then released Lee and his softening member.  He sat up, spilling the women off his belly to his side.

He picked a woman up in each hand and brought them before his face.

“That was awesome,” he said.  Neither woman made a response.  Lee, covered in jizz, looked down.  He brought Lee closer.

“Wicked,” he said, and commenced to lick her head like an ice cream cone.  Lee shrieked in disgust, her cries silenced whenever his massive tongue covered her mouth.

When he was done, he returned the women to the box, got dressed, and left.  He hostess came to change the linens shortly thereafter.

After she left with the trolley, Marco waited almost a half hour.  He wondered if there would be any more customers today, and whether he should try to escape via the vent or the floor.  He had his hook and line in his hands when he heard laughter coming down the hall.