[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

James was born only 1 foot tall but never grew past that height, follow him as we take a journey through his life of today. WARNING!!!!! ALMOST EVERYTHING KNOWN TO GIANTESS-SHRINKING STORIES WILL HAPPEN HERE, IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE AT ALL ABOUT GIANTESS SUCH AS INCEST I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ!!!


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Age of Characters, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, BBW, Slave, Toilet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 707 Read: 20092
Published: June 23 2013 Updated: June 23 2013
Story Notes:

Characters:

James: 15, 1 foot tall, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Sarah: James' sister, age: 16, height: 5'9. She loves her brother more than anything and would go out of her way to help him at any time.

Kim: James' mom, age: 38, height: 5'8. She doesn't like James that much and sees him as nothing but a slave for her and her friends.

Hailie: James' best friend, height: 5'9, age: 16, She goes out of her way to help James as much as possible and even sneaks him over to her house to keep him safe, but that also comes with a price.

1. Another Day... by crazygunner34 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (707 words)

In this story to keep it simple you will see characters speaking in turn like so

James: Insert what character says here.

Other notices for everyone is you will see cursing and almost everything else in this story so if your offended by any of the giantess fetish i suggest you don't read this story.