- Text Size +

Jake struggled helplessly against the sticky hold of his mother's slick nasal mucus. He was horrified. He'd been in Brooke's nose before, sure, but never at this size, he was hardly a speck of dust, and his mother's nose hairs where like massive spiraling trees covered in oceans of snot.

 

Suddenly he was pulled free, only to be sucked deeper into his mother's nostril.

 

Amy snorted, flaring her nostrils.

 

“Is he seriously in there?” Tara asked in amazement.

 

“He'd better be, your belly button doesn't smell very good” Amy replied with a laugh.

 

“Now what?” Tara asked as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her decently sized breasts cupped in her sports bra.

 

“We move this into my room, I don't want the kids to come downstairs and see us” Amy said, leading her by the hand into her room, locking the door.

 

Tara climbed onto the bed and slipped off her skirt, posing seductively, “Hurry up and get our little bug boy” Tara said.

 

“I'm trying” Amy said, snorting loudly.

 

Jake screamed, at what he didn't know, he just felt the need. He wanted to be free form all of this awful torture.

 

He felt his heart skip a beat as a giant boulder of flesh began to work it's way up the tunnel of snot he was trapped in.

 

“Mom stop!” He cried, not that she could hear him, her finger was about to roll over him.

 

Amy knew what she was doing though. She enlarged him slightly, so she could feel him easier without crushing his tiny body.

 

“There you are buggy” she said, smiling and pulling him from her nose in a string of snot.

 

“Ugh, gross” Tara said upon seeing the tiny boy struggling in his mother's snot on the tip of her finger.

 

“Oh grow up” Amy said, inserting the finger into her mouth, licking her son clean and then sticking out her tongue, letting her helpless son roll off of it and plummet between her breasts, sliding between them.

 

She undid her bra, Jake stick trapped between her breasts. Tara was practically drooling as Amy's tits flopped out of their container. Amy continued undressing, sliding her jeans and panties off slowly, watching Tara's reaction.

 

“Oh man” Tara muttered, her crotch nice and slick by now.

 

“Tara” Amy asked, climbing seductively on top of her friend, how would you like to help my son fuck me?”

 

Tara stared into her eyes with lust she hadn't felt for someone in years. “You mean shove him up there?”

 

Amy nodded.

 

Tara grinned, “Let me see him.”

 

Jake kicked and punched at Tara's hand as it pinched him.

 

“No no no! Mom! You can't do this! I'm your son!” He shouted, tears in his eyes, this was too far.

 

“Really?” Amy asked him, “All I see is a little bug.”

 

His heart sank.

 

Amy laid down on her back, spreading her massive thighs apart.

 

“Oh fuck” Tara said as she stared, using her free hand to massage her flushed lips and clit.

 

“Put him in me Tara, put him in there deep.”

 

“NOOOOOO!” Jake shouted, squirming and writhing ferociously against Tara's iron grip.

 

Tara smiled evilly as she crawled forward, Jake in hand towards his mother. Her lips were flushed and frothing with hormonal juices.

 

“Someone looks hungry” Tara giggled.

 

“Then feed me” Amy moaned as she prepared for her son to enter her.

 

“Please don't! I'm begging you!” Jake shouted up to Tara, “This is wrong and you know it!”

 

Tara laughed. “Maybe, but this is gonna be so hot, I can't pass it up.”

 

“Please!” Jake screamed at her desperately as he felt himself being lowered.

 

He watched in horror as his mother used two fingers to spread apart her lips, giving him entrance into her sexual organ.

 

Jake held his breath and shut his eyes. He couldn't watch this.

 

“OH FUCK!” Amy squealed in pure ecstasy as Tara slid her son inside of her, her legs kicked out and pointed upwards at the ceiling.

 

Tara slid him in and out, working her own pussy as well as Amy's.

 

Jake begged for release, his mouth filling with discharge as he was dipped in and out, over and over, sliding past his mother's gaping lips and into the warm, moist tunnel within.

 

“Don't stop! Faster! Faster!” Amy shouted at Tara between moans of pleasure.

 

Tara did as she was told and started inserting Jake faster into his mother, going deeper with each thrust.

 

“Deeper! Faster! Oh god!” Amy shouted, squeezing her breasts.

 

Tara crammed as much of her hand inside Amy as she could and released Jake, who, once freed, proceeded to writhe and wriggle in disgust inside of his mother's womb, only adding to the pleasure Amy was experiencing.

 

Amy moaned loudly, squealing like a school girl as she mentally made her son grow to his maximum size of an inch and a half inside of her, his struggles sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

 

“Oh fuck! I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuum!” Amy shouted to Tara, who was working her own pussy viciously as she watched Amy writhe, picturing her son inside of her.

 

Tara crawled forward, pressing her face into Amy's crotch, licking ferociously at her clit and lips, waiting for her orgasm.

 

Jake screamed, the heat, the juices, it was all too much. He was drowning inside his own mother's sexual organ, and his efforts at survival were only making her hornier and bringing her closer to climax. Without even realizing, he stumbled across his mother's special spot, and without warning he was suddenly hit by a tidal wave of her pleasure juices.

 

He was rushed outward violently and tossed into Tara's waiting mouth. She skillfully pressed him beneath her tongue and swallowed the juices he'd been carried on. She spat him out onto his mother's stomach, which was rising and falling rapidly, covered in sweat.

 

“Oh my god...” Amy said between breaths.

 

“That was amazing” Tara said.

 

“I think.....I think I’m ready” Amy said slowly with confidence.

 

“For what?” Tara asked sitting up.

 

“To finish him.”

 

Jake looked up at his mother, who stared down at him coldly, lust in her eyes.

 

“Are you sure? He's probably got another few months of abuse if you're careful” Tara said.

 

“No....I want to watch him die....” Amy said.

 

Tara nodded.

 

Jake felt as though he would go insane if he spent another minute living like this. He almost.....wanted to die....”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's right folks we're nearing the end of this story, I'll proabably do a few different endings, so let me know how you want to see Jake killed off!