- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of butt and scat focus here folks, and also a new shrinking aspect is being added.

Jake screamed at the top of his lungs, begging for this not to happen as he kicked and wriggled in his giantess sister’s grasp.

 

“Oh come on! Just get in there already!” Skylar huffed in an annoyed tone, “Isn’t this what you wanted you little perv?”

 

Jake braced his legs against the entrance into his siter’s behind, a wet, sticky, wrinkled hole that smelled foul beyond foul. No way was he going in there, not if he could help it.

 

“Sky stop! This is too far! I’m your brother, remember!?” He shouted from between the massive jiggling thighs of his titanic sister.

 

She only laughed.

 

“Yeah that’s right keep begging bug boy!” She grinned, applying more pressure than before.

 

Jake yelped as he shot forward, meeting her wrinkled anus head on.

 

“Sky No! Please!” He begged.

 

Skylar grunted as she twisted her brother around on the surface of her backdoor entrance, despite her efforts and Jake’s tiny size, it was still proving difficult to force him in there.

 

Jake thrashed around violently as a leg slipped inside her briefly, jolting it back out in disgust as he fought to remain outside of his big sister’s body.

 

“Come on already!” Skylar said, the thrill of the moment having worn off, now she meant business, and business was her little bug of a brother going up her ass.

 

Skylar pressed him even hrder against her wrinkled anus, closing her eyes, imagining him slipping inside. It was still proving difficult, so she tried to imagine it if he were smaller. She focused on this, giving thought to nothing else as she felt his miniature struggles against her butthole.

 

Jake was busy fighting for his life when he felt it, a sort of tingling sensation sweeping through his body, making his muscles feel weak for a split second. Then it happened, almost instantly. He shrank.

 

Skylar felt it too, suddenly she had to tighten her grip on her brother to keep from dropping him. She paused a moment, bringing him out from between her thighs and up to her face. She gasped when she saw, a hand clasped over her mouth.

 

Jake was in utter shock. He’d just shrunk. Again. How did this happen?

 

“Oh my god.....I did this?” Skylar said aloud slowly.

 

Jake looked from his newly shrunken body, which he assumed to be somehwere just below a quarter of an inch, and then to his now even bigger big sister.

 

“You did this?” Jake repeated her in disbelief.

 

Skylar nodded slowly, a grin spreading across her face as she did.

 

She shut her eyes and tried, once again, to imagine her tiny brother getting even smaller. She put everything else out of her mind except for that one thought.

 

Jake watched in sheer horror as his sister grew even bigger, her fingers that held him pinched before her face becoming small mountains around him.

 

Skylar opened her eyes with amazement, her 1/8th inch brother was almost unrecognizable between her fingers now, for all she knew, she was holding a bit of pocket lint.

 

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS GREAT!” Skylar said, her voice booming in Jake’s ears.

 

Meanwhile Jake was nearly pissing himself. Not only had he shrunk and been at the mercy of his family, but now apparently his sister, and most likely the others, can have control over his height.

 

“I CAN BARLEY SEE YOU LITTLE BRO!” Skylar boomed.

 

Jake began to shake uncontrollably in fear as he watched the lust return to his sisters face. Her tongue slid from her mouth and over her lips as she eyes him hungrily.

 

“NOW, WHERE WERE WE? OH YES, YOU WERE ABOUT TO GO BOOTY DIVING! DON’T LET ME KEEP YOU JAKEY!”

 

She smiled as she repositoned Jake on the tip of her index finger, she didn’t even need to hold him anymore. She lowered her hand slowly back down.

 

Jake simply stared in awe as he passed through his sister’s jiggling thighs, which could easily be the grand canyon to him, and then he was lifted up towards that hungry black hole.

 

“IN YOU GO!” She giggled.

 

Jake screamed, shielding himself as he rushed upwards into that disgusting cave. One moment he was breathing fresh air, the next he was hit by a wall of warm, moist flesh and then he was in utter darkness, breathing in fumes that made him vomit all over the massive pad of his sister’s finger.

 

Skylar moaned as she plunged her finger inside of her ass, just knowing that her tiny brother was now struggling for life on it’s tip was enough to get her wet. She lowered herself to the floor of her room, and with her other hand began to play with herself, first cupping a breast, then sliding down her stomach and down the slope of her crotch.

 

Jake begged for someone, his sister, god, anyone to get him out of here. He fell from his sister’s finger after it rammed into what he assumed was a large mound of her feces, ready to be deposited. Falling in total darkness, he’d landed in a moist pile of the stuff, which luckily held him in place as the world shifted around him as his sister layed down.

 

“Let me out! Please Sky! Someone! Anyone! Let me out!” He screamed in the dark, foul caverns of his sister’s ass.

 

Skylar squirmed, bringing her knees together as she worked her wet lips, picturing her tiny brother in her ass was all she needed, she was already near climax, easily the fastest she’d ever reached it.

 

Jake ran for his life as the massive log of waste behind him began to slide closer to the exit, heading directly for him. His footing was slippery and the ridges off the walls inside of his sister made running difficult. He tripped, collapsing into another wet pile. He felt the mound of shit behind him slide over his legs, absorbing them into it’s folds.

 

“No! Not this!" Jake cried out, reaching forward, for what he did not know. The log slid over him completely, muffling his cries.

 

Skylar squealed as she bursted all over her carpet, getting quite a stream going. She’d been horny, that was for sure. Her legs dropped back to the floor and she removed her hand from her crotch, her entire body going limp as she enjoyed the aftermath of her orgasm.

 

Eventually, she remebered that her speck sized brother was still trapped in the confines of her big butt, and she decided she should probably let him out.

 

Standing, she walked quickly to the bathroom, still naked, and sat her large rear on the toilet.

 

“Alright Jake, time to come on out of there.”

 

She pushed and squeezed as she felt an especially large log slip from her ass and splash into the toilet below.

 

Skylar stood and turned, searching the bowl for her brother.

 

“Shit, he’s not still in my ass is he?” She wondered. Then an idea dawned on her. She focused on picturing Jake at his original shrunken height of about a half-inch. She opened her eyes and smiled, there he was, stuck firmly to her log, floating silently in the toilet.

 

“Did you have fun in your big sissy’s ass Jakey?” She asked in a playful tone, turning and giving her large backside a shake for him.

 

Jake didn’t look pleased.

 

“Someone’s grumpy” she pouted, delicately reaching down and fishing him out. "You'd think your big sister letting you play in her ass would put you in a good mood."

 

She gave him a sniff. “Phew! Stinky!” She waved a hand in front of her nose, walking Jake to the sink and washing him off.

 

When she was finished she walked Jake back to her room and dressed herself, snatching Jake off her nightstand and carrying him excitedly downstairs.

 

Amy and Brooke were watching TV as she walked in, Jake in hand.

 

“So did you two have fun?” Amy asked her daughter.

 

“Oh you bet, and I have something to show you guys!”

 

“What?” Brooke asked, sitting up, curiosu to see what her little sister had in store.

 

“Check this out!” Skylar exclaimed, setting Jake on the coffee table and straightening up. She closed her eyes yet again and focused on making her brother small.

 

Jake swallowed nervously as he sharnk yet again, this time before his massive mother and other sister, their expressions saying it all. They loved it.

 

“Oh. My. God.” Brooke said, a smile growing on her face.

 

Jake looked at her nervously and then to his mother.

 

As Amy watched her already tiny son shrink even smaller, to the point where he was just a speck on her table, she felt a surge of heat rush through her body. This was perfect. She grinned down maliciously at her tiny son, sitting forward and eyeing him, almost hungrily.

 

“Cool right?” Skylar said, admiring her work.

 

“How’d you do that?” Brooke asked her.

 

“I just focused on trying to shrink him to a certain height and....there you go!”

 

Brooke nodded and closed her eyes, imitating her sister.

 

Unsurprisingly, Jake felt his quarter inch height drop down to and eighth again.

 

“Wow! He’s fucking microscopic now!” Brooke said, giggling.

 

Amy smiled as she watched her daughters look on in wonder at her pathetic son. This couldn’t get any better, or could it?

 

“Let me try girls” she said, standing and walking forward.

 

Jake watched in awe as his mother came to full view. She dwarfed both of his sisters and his brother by comparisson, so at 1/8th of an inch tall, she was positively enormous, like a colossus of rhodes or a massive greek titaness. It would take him a day just to walk the length of her arm.

 

Amy smiled down, absolutely loving the sight of her itty bitty son stuck in sheer amazement at her size. Closing her eyes, she pictured it, what she’d always wanted, for him to be nothing more than a speck at her feet, a boy so small she could destroy him by blinking.

 

Jake gasped as he shrank again, much fastser this time, and before he knew it his mother was gone, as was the rest of the room, he’d receded into the tiniets of cracks on the table surface, an imperfection in the wood that was almost nonexistent, it was now a football field to Jake, and he fell backwards, overwhelmed with fear at how much control his family now had over him, all the while the three women’s laughter boomed around him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, lemme know what you'd like to see next!