- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one stinky chapter folks, lemme know what you wanna see next!

Jake gripped the sides of his face, digging his fingernails into his temples and hairline with such intensity as to almost break the skin. This was too much. He was struggling to breathe. He never imagined, not in his darkest dreams and most sinister nightmares that he could be this small.

The tiny dent in the table's surface that was once probably so small you wouldn't even notice it upon inspection, was now a massive canyon that he was trapped within.

His heart skipped a beat as the giant green iris of his mother loomed overhead, filling the entire sky, each tiny movement and twitch her eye made was a massive shift that changed the landscape above Jake from green with brown flecks, to almost pure milky white with small red veins at the edges.

"YEP! HE'S IN THERE GIRLS! HELLO SWEETIE!" Amy said, her voice sent vibrations through the wood that were so violent at his size he lost his balance, covering his ears as his mother's voice boomed in his ears, threatening to burst his eardrums. He began to cough as the moist mint of her breath wafted down to him, filling his lungs and the entire area he was in. Flecks of spittle that would go unoticed were she talking to a regular sized person now rained down on him, giant boulders of water that crashed and created pool sized puddles of saliva. He was utterly and purley nothing more than a bug at his mother's mercy.

"Oops, sorry hun!" Amy said, lowering her voice to whisper which was still loud enough to force Jake to cover his ears.

Jake managed to stand, despite how completely terrified of this godlike being that was once his mother. His legs trembling, his stomach churning and threatening to give way for the second time that day, Jake cleared his throat and shouted to his mother.

"MOM! CHANGE ME BACK, PLEASE!"

She giggled, shaking his world once again.

"Oh please, youre fine like that sweetheart, I think you're adorable, what do you think girls? Wanna see your baby brother?"

"You think he can get out on his own mom?" came Skylar's voice.

"Not without some motivation for him to leave his little crater" Brooke added.

"Hmm, you're right Brooke, but how to get him out..."

Jake began to worry, this didn't bode well for him.

"I've got it mom!" Brooke said enthusiastically.

Amy's giant eye left his vision and was replaced by the brown of Brooke's iris.

"HEY THERE LITTLE BRO! THIS SHOULD SMELL FAMILIAR!"

Jake winced as she boomed her teasing down to him, and then realised how bad things were about to get. He watched in horror as her eye disappeared, and then the table shook violently, and a pair of giant, wrinkled, sweaty soles towered above him.

"Oh god no..." He muttered.

And then he smelled them.

"OH! FUCK!" Jake collapsed to his knees, covering his nose and then vomiting, all the while his sister's colossal sweaty, stinky feet wiggled and twitched overhead. At this point her feet didn't even need to interact with Jake, simply having them near him at this size was too much.

He ran as she wiggled her toes, dipping them forward and raining lint down on him. the stench only increasing as her soles got closer. 

He collapsed, gasping for air as his sister's sweaty foot hung directly overhead, all fresh air was gone, and he couldn't breathe.

He crawled, on arm outstretched and then pulled him forward, slowly along the wooden surface.

"Mom, he's not going fast enough!" Skylar complained.

"I think it's your sister's feet dear, they might be too smelly for him at that size..."

"Oh you're one to talk mom, he'd die if it were your feet dangling over him, I swear I've seen flies buzz around them before, and if you look reeeeal close, you can see those wavy stink lines!"

Skylar and Brooke laughed as their mother pouted.

"You two are so mean to your poor mother, my feet aren't that bad...are they?"

"Mom, their terrible. Seriously." Sklyar told her mother.

Amy frowned. "Well fine then, we'll see how you two feel about them when you shrink!"

"Mom don't joke about that" Brooke said as she absentmindedly played with her feet, "If we shrank you'd never let us be treated like this? Right?"

"Of course not, you girls and your older brother are precious to me, I'd take good care of my little babies, as a mother should."

Jake began to sob. Down here in his stinky, foul smelling prison, he was forced to listen as his mother promised that her other children would be spared this awful treatment. Why did she hate him so much?

"Oh come on already!" Brooke said, removing her feet from overhead.

Jake gasped in the fresh air, rolling onto his back and staring up at the ceiling, seemingly lightyears away.

"How do we get him out of there?" Brooke asked, turning to her sister and mother. 

Amy looked down at her bare feet, wiggling her toes.

"I'll get him out!" Skylar cut in, just before Amy could suggest she use her own foot stench to drive out the little micro boy.

"How? Your feet aren't half as bad as mine, mom should-"

"Would you relax? I've got this!"

Skylar shoved her older sister aside and leaned forward, peering down on her nearly unrecognizable micro brother.

"This should smell real familiar too little bro!" she taunted.

She stood to her full height and then turned around, facing away from him. She hooked a thumb behind the waistline of her tight jeans, sliding them down to her knees and revealing her too small panties from before.

Jake felt the sheer terror set in as a massive ass eclipsed the sky above him.

"Safety!" Skylar said with a laugh.

Jake almost didn't recognize the sound that came from his sister's titanic behind as a fart, it was more like the boom of a building collapsing.

He was thrown violently from his tiny prison by a gust of foul air that rocketed down and the scooped him out of the bowl shaped dent. He flew a few feet and then landed on the hard surface rolling slowly to a stop, his head pounding and ears ringing.

"Did you get him?" Brooke asked.

"I dunno" said Skylar, peering down, searching for him, "I don't see him, maybe we should make him a little bigger?"

"No need girls" Amy said calmly.

Jake gasped as a curved wall of flesh came down upon him. It was moist and he was effectiveley glued to it's surface. He was lifted upward, higher than he ever dreamed of, up to his mother's smiling face.

"Look at him dears, isn't he just adorable?"

"Yeah, he's so itty bitty!" Skylar said with a laugh.

"And pathetic" Brooke added.

"And appetizing..." Amy finished slowly, letting her words sink in.

Jake's eyes went wide and his heart skipped a beat.

Skylar and Brooke looked at each other, then at their mother.

"No way mom, are you serious?" Brooke laughed.

Amy brought Jake forward to her eye, inspecting him closely.

He shivered in sheer terror, attached to his mother's fingertip, easily small enough to be lost in the ridges of her fingerprint.

"Oh, are you scared hun?"

Jake nodded.

Amy smiled. "You should be you pathetic insect."

She lowered him until he was level with her juicy red lips.

Her tongue poked out and slid over them, covering them in saliva and making them glisten.

Jake shook uncontrollably. This wasn't happening.

Amy's lips parted slightly, her minty breath washed over him.

This wasn't happening.

Her lips opened further, a large pink tongue snaked out towards him, brushing over his entire body, smearing him in spit.

This was NOT happening.

It retreated as his mother moaned in pleasure, she enjoyed the way her son tasted. Her lips opened fully, revealing the large wet cavern before him. Spit hung in strands from the roof of her mouth, falling slowly to the tongue below which squirmed in anticipation for the meal it would receive, her giant teeth sharp enough to split him in two, her huge molars big enough to grind him into pulp, the back of her throat gurgled, her uvula twitched as the opening to her throat widened.

THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING!

He screamed as she brought her finger forward, he screamed so loud that at his microscopic size his sister's heard him.

As he passed beneath them, Amy closed her lips around her finger. Her eyes closed as well as she moaned, working the finger around in her mouth and then slurping as she brought it out, only without her son on it's tip.

Skylar and Brooke looked on in amazement, barley able to speak.

"Mom you.....whoa..."