- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mouthplay with mom, and the some kinky unaware stuff with the big bro later on in this chapter peeps! Been on an upload spree since I was gone for so long, enjoy!

Jake had been at the mercy of Brooke's pungent colossal feet, trapped in Skylar's foul cavernous rectum, been a human booger, an insole, and had been blasted by hurricane farts so pungent they could singe your eyebrows, and none of it even came close to the horror of this.

Jake cried out, begged for repreive from the wrath of his mother's mouth.

He'd been swiped off the end of her finger by her colossal pink snake of a tongue, and had then been deposited into a pool of saliva that was more like an ocean at his size.

He screamed for release, shouting from within this moist cavern of death, but his mother paid him no mind.

Skylar and Brooke looked on as their mother reclined in her chair, by the look of things she was enjoying Jake thoroughly, a smile on her face, and every so often a bulge in her cheek to show that she still toyed with him inside her maw.

"Wow mom, I thought you ate him for a second there." Brooke said, seating herself with Skylar across from their mother.

"Oh come on, I'm not that selfish" Their mother said with the accent of someone with food in their mouth. "I just wanted a taste is all."

"Well how is he anyway?" Skylar asked curiously.

"Salty" Amy said with a giggle.

The girls laughed at this, all the while Jake fought to stay afloat in an ocean of spit in his mother's mouth, the intense heat making him lose consciousness.

Just then Hal came downstairs, dressed in his running shorts and no shirt, his muscles rippling, a pair of headphones stuck in his ears as her fiddled with his ipod.

He looked up and then around the room at his family and frowned, removing the headphones.

"Where's Jake?"

Skylar was about to spill all the juicy details about discovering her ability to shrink her younger brother, when Amy cut her off.

"He's asleep right now, why? Did you want to play with him?"

Hal rolled his eyes. "No."

"Why not dear?" Amy asked as she pinned Jake to the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"I dunno, i'm not really into this whole torture thing mom" He answered, scratching the back of his neck, not meeting Amy's eyes.

"Oh really? You haven't even tried it, maybe you'll like it? Hmm?"

"No thanks mom, I'm good" Hal said, returning the headphones to his ears and leaving through the front door for his workout.

"What's wrong with him?" Brooke asked once he'd left, "He seemed excited when we brought him home?"

"Yes but don't you remember? He'd never totally agreed on us bringing him back to be our tiny slave, I think he just didn't want to see Jake get incinerated."

"They always were pretty close" Skylar added.

"Yeah, big bro and little bro" Brooke continued, "he used to look out for him, now he won't have a part in this torture, the only reason he accepts it at all is because the only other option for Jake was death."

"If only there were a way we could get Hal in on this..." Skylar mumbled, thinking hard.

".....maybe without him even knowing?" Amy suggested to her daughters.

Their beautiful faces lit up at this devious suggestion.

"You mean like, keep Jake at micro size? Yeah! You can barley see him now! And that's if you're looking for him!" Brooke said excitedly, standing with enthusiasm.

"Yeah! what if we just put him in Hal's room while he's gone! At his size there's no way he'll escape!"

Amy smiled lovingly at her daughters.

"You two truly know how to make a mother proud girls" She said, almost tearing up.

They all hugged, brought together by the torture of a shrunken family member.

Jake was in horrible pain.

Pinned down by his mother's tongue, he'd heard everything as they'd hatched their plan on getting Hal in on the shrunked torture, and he knew they were right. Hal would never see him, and at this size there was no way he could escape Hal's room unless he had half a day. He was doomed.

Amy reached into her mouth, pressing a moist finger into her microbe sized son and retreiving him from withing her gaping maw.

"Have fun?" She asked the speck on her finger.

Jake coughed vilently, spitting up spit that wasn't his and then hung his head in defeat, no longer having the strength to defy his family and their disgusting methods of torture.

"Good." Amy said with a smile. She then walked upstairs, followed by her daughters, into her oldest son's room. She bent forward and lowered her finger to the ground, and with a single swipe deposited Jake onto Hal's cold hardwood floor. Even against this solid backdrop he was hardly visble.

"How perfect" Amy mused, straightening to examine her pathetic son from her full height. "My Favorite son, a perfect physical specimen of what it means to be strong, will unknowingly punish his weaker brother, who's been nothing but an embarassment to this family. Come on girls."

All three left him with an evil sneer. They weren't family Jake realised. They were monsters now.

Jake collapsed on his side and curled into a ball. He began to sob, quietly into the cold floor as he dwelled on how terrible his life was now, if you could call it living.

He layed there for what felt like hours before he heard the front door open.

"Home!" Hal's voice echoed from downstairs.

This is it, he thought, here we go.

Jake stood. If he was gonna die, he would take it standing up like a man, but he also wasn't ready to give up just yet. He couldn't let those girls win.

"I'll be in my room! No one bother me for awhile!" Hal shouted.

"We won't!" Came the reply from his mother.

Jake swallowed as he heard the thundering footsteps approach.

Hal's door flew open and Jake was buffeted by a gust of air as it enetered the room.

Hal closed the door behind him and leaned against it, he was breathing hard from his run, his pecks and abs were glistening with sweat. He began to remove his shoes while leaning against his door.

"Oh no....not more feet, please..." Jake begged to no one in particular. His prayers went unanswered.

Hal peeled of his damp socks and sighed with releif.

"Much better!" He boomed.

"Here goes nothing..." Jake muttered to himself. He began to jump up and down, waving his arms wildly, shouting for Hal to notice him.

Hal paid him no attention, wiping the sweat from his forehead he stood up and walked across the room, each footfall an earthquake to Jake.

Jake stared in horror as his Brother's massive, sweaty, wrinkled sole hovered overhead for a brief second, and the crashed down onto him.

"NO HAL! NO!" Jake cried, falling to his back as his brother brought his foot down.

Jake waited for death's cold grip, but all he felt was heat, intense heat.

He looked up and realised the sky had been replaced with a wrinkled mass of flesh.

"Ha!" Jake shouted defiantly, his tiny size had actually saved him!

Jake stood to half height, he was so small that Hal's sole couldn't even touch him while he crouched! He forgot to hold his breath in his excitement though, and began to cough violently, trapped in a cave of sour cheesy smelling flesh.

Maybe I can make it out of this! He thought, but only if I can get his attention!

Hal's sole suddenly lifted and Jake was spared the heat and odor, which gave way to fresh, cool air.

His brother seated himself on his bed and was wringing out his sweaty socks.

"I've got to climb up to his face" Jake muttered, "But that could take hours!"

He eyed his brother's giant feet and sighed.

"Guess there's only one way to do this!"

He ran for his brothers cheesy foot and leaped onto his big toe, the ridges of his toeprint making it an easy climb for Jake, who reached his toenail in no time flat. Hal's toe twitched here and there, but mostly he was busy dealing with his socks so Jake had plenty of time.

He hoisted himself onto Hal's toenail and gaped at the desolate landscape. At least it would be easy to cross. He continued, heading for the small jungle of hairs on this brother's big toe. It took a few minutes, but he reached the spiraling trees of toe hair and began phase two of his plan.

"Here goes nothing." He said.

Jake gripped one of the smaller toe hairs, one which he was able to wrap his arms around, and pulled, pulled with all his might. He strained for a moment, and then collapsed backwards from his own strength releasing the colossal hair.

He grinned as he saw his plan had worked. His titan of a brother had an annoyed look on his face as he reached down to scratch the itch Jake had created. 

"Now or never!" Jake cried as Hal's giant fingertip descended, scraping over the surface of the skin of his toe. Jake leaped into his brother's fingerprint and was swiftly carried back up, high enough to make his stomach lurch.

Hal rested his hand on his thigh.

"Not my stop" Jake muttered, annoyed. "Come on! Scratch your face! Whoa!" Jake was jostled violently as Hal suddenly stood up.

"Here we go, come on Hal, bring me up there!"

Hal had no plans for that though. Instead he dropped his running shorts and briefs in one quick movement.

Jake gaped as he was suddenly met with the sight of his brother's titan sized cock, not even fully erect and still the size of a skyscraper!

"Hal...Hal what are you doing, oh god please no Hal not that, not that!" Jake began to panic when he realized why his brother had wanted some alone time.

Hal walked to his desk and flipped open his laptop, seating himself and grabbing a small bottle of lotion.

"NO NO NO NO!" Jake cried, peeling himself from Hal's fingertip., "I am outta here!"

But just as he freed himself Jake was showered with lotion. Hal deposited it directly on him, and then used that finger to apply the lotion all over his left hand, covering it, making it nice and slick, leaving Jake plastered in the center of his palm, stuck fast by a layer of what smelled like foot cream.

"Please god, not this!" Jake cried desperately as he watched Hal pull up a porn website. He stared in awe as the massive cock below began to stir, like a slumbering monster that was now awakened, demanding a sacrifice.

And unfortunately for Jake, he was the sacrifice.