- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More giant male stuff here guys, just a warning in case you avoid that stuff.

At full arousal, Hal's cock was indeed something to behold. Even here, in danger being crushed or possibly even drowned, jake could feel the heat rush to his face as his older brother's massive cock push free of it's foreskin prison. Even at normal size it put Jake to shame, and only furthered his mother's point that he was inferior to his perfect older brother.

But this still didn't change anything, Jake still wanted to live, and wasn't about to be crushed by his brother's hand and penis.

The lotion was heavy at his tiny size, and he struggled to lift himself from his brother's palm. At micro size, he was currently wedged into a wrinkle at the base of Hal's thumb.

Jake managed to get to his feet and began to climb the wall of flesh before him, knowing he had little time before Hal found a really good video and began the process that he, jake, and every other boy on this planet had been masters of since at least sixteen years old.

He clambered up Hal's warm skin, slipping every now and again but still climbing steadily, he was determined to escape this, despite how bad his luck had been so far, he didn't see that as a reason to give up.

Once free of the fleshy ditch, he got a full view of how deep in the shit he was.

Hal was already licking his lips and eagerly clicking away with his other hand, his left remained dormant for now, awaiting when Hal found the perfect material to which he would blow his load.

Jake didn't wait long to begin moving again. He decided the tip of Hal's thumb would be safest, anywhere on his palm and he would drown in an ocean of foot cream, and most likely be crushed against Hal's tower-like shaft.

Jake had to stop and stumble over every ridge Hal's thumbprint had, meaning his progress was slow going once he'd reached the tip of his brother's thumb.

"Here we go" Hal boomed, and Jake dived into the nearest wrinkle he could find.

Being inside Hal's fingerprint as he began to masturbate was comparable to being on one of those elavator drop rides at some theme park.

Jake was constantly exchanging blows between the "roof and "floor" of his fleshy hideaway, bounced up and down as Hal stroked his monster cock, no knowledge that his little brother had a front row seat to the entire ordeal, the head of Hal's cock dropping in and out of sight constantly.

This jarring process continued for a good five minutes, to Jake more like an hour though, until Hal decided to change things up.

Jake gaped in horror as Hal's titanic piss slit now stared him directly in the face.

Hal moaned as he brought his thumb into contact with his slit, rubbing it against the sensitive flesh, unknowingly smearing his brother across it's surface.

Jake screamed and got a mouth full of pre cum and sweat. He was dragged over Hal's cock head as his giant brother pleasured himself, his microscopic brother at his his thumb's mercy.

Hal didn't know why, but goddamn his cock was feeling good today. He pressed his thumb even harder into his dick, working it in slow circles, loving this more than usual. He had no idea it was because his brother was squirming on his head.

Jake tried desperately to escape from beneath the colossal thumb, but it was no use, he was effectively pinned, and it would do what it wanted with him. As the warm skin beneath him shook rhythmically with Hal's heartbeat, jake could tell as it changed color and softness, that Hal was nearing climax.

Jake was thankful when Hal's thumb lifted from his body, with him along with it. Unfortunately all that rubbing had lossened Jake's grip, and before he was more than a few inches away, he fell from Hal's thumb, and plummeted directly into Hal's bubbling piss slit, Just as Hal blew his load.

Hal tucked his penis against his body and fired five sticky shots into his chest hair, still unaware that his brother was among them.

Jake surfaced in the warm liquid with disgust, and sucked in air as he immediately went about trying to free himself.

He froze as Hal's massive finger dipped into a glob of his spunk not far from where Jake had landed, and watched in horror as Hal brought it back to his mouth in pleasure.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Jake cried, doubling his efforts.

It did him no good as Hal's giant finger descended on him not soon after.

Hal swirled it in his cum a bit, playfully lifting it to his face, his cum stretched across his index finger and his thumb, Jake hanging delicately in between. He licked his lips and opened wide, Jake was painfully reminded of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

"NO HAL! IT'S ME! JAKE! NOOO!" Her shouted, one last attempt to grab his brother's attention.

To his amazement, Hal actually stopped, a questioned look on his massive face.

"Huh?" He muttered, pausing his enjoyment. He thought he'd heard something.

"YES! DOWN HERE! IT'S ME HAL!" Jake shouted desperately, his hope renewed.

Hal squinted, gazing around his room before his eyes rested on the spunk strung between his fingers.

"No way..." he muttered. Against the light he could just make out a tiny human shaped speck in his juices.

".......Jake?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"YES!" Jake shouted, nearly in tears, "YES IT'S ME!"

Hal stared in amazement. His brother was easily the smallest he could imagine, any smaller and down he would've gone, into his stomach. Just that thought.....excited him? Whoa wait a minute, why did he feel so powerful, holding his brother like this? Knowing he could end him in a second if he wanted?

Hal wiped the cum off on his desk and watched in pure wonder as the tiny speck that was once his brother emerged from the warm liquid.

"Were you here the whole time?" Hal asked.

"YES!" Jake shouted up to him.

"This was Mom's idea wasn't it? Were you on my..."

"YES!"

Hal waited a moment, picturing his brother in the situation he had been in. He smiled.

"Hal?" Jake said as his brother looked down at him with a much too familiar look, the same on he'd been getting from the rest of his family since he'd shrunk. His brother licked his lips.

"Hal no....not you too...." Jake said in defeat as he watched his last hope turn into a monster, the same as the rest of his family.

He didn't even fight as the giant finger descended to get him. A moist fingertip lifted him to Hal's eyes.

He laughed, booming in Jake's ears.

"Let's go see the family then."

He pressed Jake into his slowly deflating cock, watching in amusement as his foresking returned to trap his brother in there.

His mother was right all along. This was great. The power he had over his brother was incredible, and electrifying feeling really.

He grinned as he slipped some clothes on and left his room, heading downstairs to find his whole family already assembled in the living room.

"I found him." He said, faking dissapointment and frustration with his family.

"Found who dear?" Amy asked, feigning ignorance.

"Jake" he stated plainly, and don't bother pretending you didn't put him in there for me to torture unknowingly.

Amy looked at her son. 

"Okay well.....where is he?"

Hal took a deep breath, smiling nervously, unsure if he should even be saying what he was planning on.

"On the head of my penis." He said, and waited.

His sisters and mother waited a moment, probably taking a moment to fully understand what he'd said, before both sisters burst out laughing. His mother only smiled and stood to her towering height.

She embraced him and kissed his head.

"Welcome to the family hun."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure if this picture is goinna even work, but I felt it would help demonstrate Jake's size compared to his brother.