- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first try at an erotic story. Constructive criticism welcome. Not all of the categories will be in every chapter, but they will all be in the story eventually.

     I first saw her in the coffee shop that I worked at. If I believed in angels, I'd have thought she was one that had been cast out for being too beautiful. My eyes refused to turn away. My mind was empty as she walked towards me. My entire life condensed into that one moment as she opened her mouth to speak;

"Can I have a mocha and a blueberry bagel, please?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'd like a blueberry bagel and a mocha."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I'll have it right up."

I turned around, and, with shaking hands and a pounding heart, began making her coffee in awkward silence. After using the deafening sound of the blender to prepare myself, she totally and unexpectantly disarmed me with a question.

"You new here?"

I looked over my shoulder around the shop. The only other person was my co-worker, who was sweeping while listening to his iPod.

"Me?"

She smiled warmly.

"No, I was talking to the stool. Of course you."

Her sarcasm caught me off guard, and I was slow to respond.

"Uh, yeah, I am. Just started Saturday."

"Ah, so that's why I haven't seen you before."

I finished fulfilling the rest of her order with little talking.

As she was leaving, she turned and said, "Have a happy Monday."

"You too." was all I could get out.

 

     And so, a routine was formed. Every weekday morning, she'd come in and order a coffee and a pastry. We'd have a short conversation while I prepared the order. She'd pay and leave and I'd spend the rest of the day thinking of her and counting the minutes until the next morning. As time went on, I learned her name was Michelle and that she was recently out of college, and had scored an office job at a large corporation downtown. This placed her a year or two older than me. I learned a few of her likes and dislikes, and even the names of a few realitives and friends. However, most importantly, I noticed her necklace. Its gem was garnet, about a half-inch in radius, inset within a golden wreath of ivy leaves. She told me it was a gift from her grandmother, and she wore it everyday.

     Our routine maintained itself until one Friday afternoon. She and a friend showed up and ordered a box of donuts. They stayed and ate them in the shop and, when her friend went to the restroom, I walked over and sat at the table to talk to Michelle.

"What brings you here so late in the day?" I asked.

"Well, I just broke up with my boyfriend."

"Oh, man, sorry."

"No, don't be be. He was a dick. We're kind of here celebrating."

We sat in silence, but I barely noticed because of the millions of thoughts all trying to be heard.

Do it now!

She's Single!

You'll regret it if you don't!

Stop being a pussy and ask her out!

I looked around nervously, trying to make a decision. Before I could, I heard the bathroom door open. I stood and retreated to the counter, trying to hide my despair. We waved to each other as they left.

 

     When my shift was over, I returned home. I fell onto my bed, wallowing in sadness and regret. Eventually, sleep took me. 

 

     I could feel movement. A sway to the left and right. I heard footsteps. My eyes fluttered open. I couldn't see much, but I seemed to be underneath some sort of fabric that was stretched across giant mounds. The swaying stopped. Suddenly, there was a mass of movement and light struck me. The fabric had been removed, but what I saw confused me. It was Michelle, in all her beauty, standing before me in her bra and jeans. Between her breats was the gem of the necklace. She appeared to be standing in her bedroom. I watched as she unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I felt movement, and I was was suddenly dangling above the ground. I looked ahead and saw Michelle bending over and pulling down her pants. She stepped out of them and stood back up. My world rightened, and that's when I realized I was looking at a mirror. I felt myself being lifted, and watched as Michelle removed her necklace. I was placed in a box and watched the lid close. I was in her jewelry box. I was her necklace.

 

SKREE! SKREE! SKREE! SKREE! SKREE!

 

     My alarm clock screeched at me until I turned it off, just like normal. I sat up and wiped my eyes. Unlike normal, I could remember every detail of my dream. It felt so real.

Probably just caused by my emotional distress.

I got up and readied for work.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Oh, wow. Didn't mean for the introduction to take that long.