- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Inspired by stories from the now dead Poison Pen website

Disclaimer:  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No copyright infringement is intended. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead or places is entirely by chance.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter one is mostly plot filler but pucks up at the end.

     I hated kids, especially teens. I have no idea why I became a teacher. Oh wait; I became one for the summer breaks. I went home pissed at the fucking brats always talking in class and never doing the assigned work. Well, it could be worse; I could have been a teacher back in the 21st century. That shit was crazy back then. Yeah, high school teens have issues now in 2115 but not like they did back then.  I pulled up in my driveway and tiredly walked into my house. Sitting down, I turned on the holo-tv and watched the news. Great, more protests on Luna City. I clicked off the TV and went to take a shower. I tried to let water wash away my stress but it wasn’t working. Dammit, I need to unwind! While thinking how I would do that I remembered my “special” program I had created on my virtual simulator. My simulator was state of the art; it had better be I spent my yearly bonus on it. The simulator used holo-tech to create realistic solid matter/energy projections in my basement. You could create a town and walk through it and swear you were there! The computer would change the scenery little by little to create the illusion of movement. But enough with the explanation let me tell you how I created my program.  Three months ago, I was teaching my students about early 21st century life and decided to recreate a period city from that time.  I gave the instructions to the computer on what the city supposed to look like (people, buildings, cars, etc.) and told the computer to run the program. Apparently I screwed up the size ratio because when the program ran, everything was too small. I guess the size ratio to be 1/15 the correct size. I marveled at the miniature city. The average size building was only shoulder high. My train of thought was broken by screams coming from the streets. They were screaming giant and monster while trying to flee from the enormous visitor before them. No wonder, I must have been 150 feet tall to them! I stepped back trying to avoid the crowds and heard a crunch. I looked down to see I had crushed some of the citizens. At first I felt horrible but then I remembered that these people weren’t real. They were just some computer code running in my simulator. I stomped some just for fun. It felt great to try to stomp around like some movie monster. I took small steps laughing at the suddenly silenced screams of the people. I did this for some time till I saw that it was getting late. I had to work in the morning. I promised myself to try this again another day and that is what I planned to do right now. Since I used it I fine-tuned the program to be fully interactive. The people would act fully human and not just run away. I added new places and locations; even a non-interactive mode if I wished to not be disturbed while walking through the town.  Now today I would try the program I named “stress relief 2.0”.

                “Computer run stress relief program 2.0” I instructed. The computer beeped and in a flash of light I was standing in a 21st century suburb.  Everything was frozen in place waiting for me to say begin. When I did motion appeared in my little holo-world. I didn’t see any people on the street. I guessed people of this time period was at work at this time of day. I walked down the street smiling at the dollhouse sized homes and saw a cute 20-something Asian woman soaking in a Jacuzzi outside. She never saw me coming. The woman felt something huge wrap around her waist and yank her high into the air at sickening speed.  She opened her eyes and screamed at the giant man holding her. “Please don’t hurt me” she begged. I just smiled at her and told her she would be the first. I had wondered what it would be like to eat someone. I saw monsters in movies do it all the time. This cute woman would be the first. She asked me crying what I meant by the first. “To eat you of course” I told her. She begged be to spare her life. I didn’t have time to waste hearing her reasons to let her live. I ignored the bitch and threw her into my mouth.  I sloshed her around for a few seconds and spat out her swimsuit. Surprisingly I could taste her. In this case the strawberry scented suntan oil she used.  I then propelled her naked ass down my throat.  I felt her land in my stomach trying to find a way out.  Damn I loved this program! Everything was working perfectly! I should have been a computer programmer. Savoring my first victim, I continued down the street. My destination was the local high school. I wanted to take out my anger on some high school kids. If I can’t do it in real life, then I could do it in holo-life. Somebody in a house saw me because I began hearing sirens farther down the street and saw small cars with red and blue lights. I figured they were the law enforcement of this time period. I didn’t need this shit. “Computer, non-interactive mode” I commanded.  I continued walking right up to the little blockade they put up. They didn’t even notice me stepping over them. “Good job protecting the citizens from me” I laughed while continuing down the street.  I knew where the high school was, I should know I programmed it.

                 I finally got to my destination; Southside High School.   The school was a decent size and was packed with students judging from the numerous cars in the parking lot.  I could hear faint shouting coming from the large dome structure in the center of the school. I ripped off the roof with ease and saw what they called a pep rally. I looked at the students in the bleachers and stopped when I saw the cheerleaders come to the floor. I had a thing for cheerleaders, even now in 2215. Their tiny bodies covered in cute uniforms wearing those cute sneakers. I watched them cheer for a minute until they formed a pyramid. Chuckling at these tiny things perform was like watching mice play. I snapped out of my thoughts by seeing the top girl begin to fall off. Not thinking I caught her in my hand.  She didn’t even notice the gargantuan hand holding her. She just kept cheering.  Oh wait…I still have the program set on non-interactive. I gave the command to go interactive again and was rewarded with screams from my hand and below. The students scrambled out of the gym and into the school. No matter, I’ll get them later. I turned my attention to the screaming 15 year old in my hand.

     “Please put me down” she begged.  “Why should I? I hate little brats like you thinking you can do whatever you fucking want ‘cause you’re popular. Well, I’m the boss today and you kids will help me get rid of the frustration you cause me every day.” I told her.  I started stripping her of her clothes taking my time doing it. She beat her fist on my fingers the whole time. Her top came off easy enough just as her skirt and panties did. Her shoes were a little harder. I had to use my fingernails to slip off her sneakers and socks but I’m glad I did. She had the cutest feet.  I could see she had painted her toenails blue. I’m glad I took the time to include my foot fetish in the program preferences. She sobbed in my hand ashamed at being naked.  I moved her blonde hair out of her face and smiled at her. “If I don’t kill you will you help me find the other students?” I asked her. “Yes! Oh god anything just don’t kill me!” she begged.  I kissed her tiny form. She gave no resistance to me beginning to lick her body. I guess she rather be violated than a body count. I licked her face tasting her tears and traveled my tongue down her chest taking my time to lick her tiny tits. I licked her legs and taking her ankles between my fingers began to lick her tiny feet. I could taste her tiny soles. I smiled at her giggling from the tickling of my taste buds. Her eyes went wide when I forced her legs apart with my tongue and started to lick and suck on her snatch. She moaned from the oral sex and came fairly quickly. She relaxed in my palm and smiled at me. True to my word I put her safely on my shoulder letting her grab my hair for support. I shucked off my bath robe to get more comfortable and asked her where she thought the kids were hiding. She wasted no time selling out the first group in south wing of the school.

 

Alright Chapter 1 is done! Chapter 2 will be out soon! In the meantime leave comments on what you want to see in the next chapters.