- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter one of my sequel! As usual the first chapter is mostly plot and character devlopment for Carrie.

        It’s been a busy year for me. I got my driver’s license and I gained an uncle. My older sister Jennifer married her boyfriend James and moved in. I kinda missed my sister living with me but at least I can spend the summer with them.  I asked if I could a few weeks ago at my 16th birthday party and was really happy they agreed. I’m so glad she married such a nice guy. James is pretty cool but I noticed sometimes he stares at me when I’m wearing something revealing. One time I caught him staring at my feet when he thought I wasn’t looking. For fun I teased him by flexing my toes constantly. Yeah, this summer I’m just going to relax. No asshole boys, no skanky girls hating on me, and definitely no pervy teachers.

        I pulled into the driveway and parked my hovercar. Walking up to the house I was greeted by my uncle at the door. “Carrie it’s great to see you! Welcome to your summer home sweetie!” he told me. I noticed he glanced at my flip-flops when he opened the door. Wriggling my toes, I responded “Hi Uncle James! Thank you for letting me come stay!” “Oh no problem kiddo. Here let me get your bags” he said to me. I suspected Uncle James was a perv but at least he was a nice and cute one.  I went to my room and unpacked. After a while I heard my sister’s voice and went to the kitchen to greet her. We hugged and laughed at the things we could do for fun. We had a nice dinner and watched a movie from the 21st  century. Boy, movies were different back then. To think people once thought 1080 was high def. We enjoyed the Godzilla movie on the holo-tv. It must have been my imagination but I thought I saw a bulge in my uncle’s pants.

        It was getting late and Uncle James and Jennifer went upstairs to go to bed. I said goodnight and fell asleep on the sofa. During the night I felt something on my feet. I woke up the next afternoon thinking that it was just a dream. I watched cartoons until I got a call from one of my friends. She told me that my boyfriend was seen fucking my best friend Jackie. Son of a bitch! I’m gone 2 days and he goes and fucks the nearest cunt! “Thanks Abby” I say slamming my phone down.  I told myself I wasn’t going to cry but I needed to find a way to cheer up.

        “Why don’t I go to the city and sightsee?” I thought to myself. I’ve never really been to this area before and wondered what there was to do. My plans abruptly ended with a clap of thunder. Well fuck. There’s goes that idea.  I remembered Jennifer telling me Uncle James has the newest virtual simulator downstairs. I could just stroll around a holo-city and sightsee.  “Computer on” I commanded. The computer beeped to life and asked for a command. ‘Computer create a city for me to walk around in” I asked. “Please elaborate on size, time period, time of day, etc…” it droned on.  “Isn’t there one already programmed?” I asked. “Access denied” it answered. Hmm…that was odd. Why would it be restricted?

        After a tedious amount of time I programmed a city from the 21st century. Why see historic places when you can see them before they were historic? “Computer run program” I commanded. “Unable to comply. Size ratio to program input not met” It responded. God dammit!  “Computer is there enough input to run any part of the program?” I asked. “Yes, but the size ratio to-““Just fucking run it!” I yelled.

        There was a flash of light and when I opened my eyes I noticed something was wrong. Everything was too small! It looked like I was in a city like New York but the buildings were too small. The largest buildings barely reach my head! “Do you wish to add people?” the computer asked. Would they be as small too? I wanted to know. I was still pissed about my backstabbing friend and my bastard boyfriend.  Thinking back to the Godzilla movie I saw last night, it would be cool to stomp around like that. What the hell, it’s not like they would be real anyway. “Computer add people” I commanded.

        Instantly, the streets were filled with people no bigger than a 1/8 of an inch.  The people noticed my gigantic bare feet resting in the street and traced them back to the biggest teenager they ever seen. There was a collective scream and scattering. “Oh don’t run from your goddess! I’m only here for some fun!” I cried. Yes, I was going to be their goddess but not just any goddess, a vengeful goddess.

        I targeted a small group of people running from me. I raised my foot over them yelling “FE FI FO FUM!” and slamming my sweaty sole over them on the fum part. Their screams were cut off and a sound like stepping on cornflakes filled my ears. The sole of my foot felt wet and I looked down to see a pool of blood forming where I stomped. I noticed what looked like a man trapped between my toes had survived. Without caring, I squeezed my toes together and pulped him like a grape.  I picked my foot out of the small crater I created and started chasing the fleeing crowd. “Don’t’ run. I here to bless everyone with a quick death” I said smiling. Every step I took must have ended at least 50 lives.  For fun, I got on my hands and knees and blew them a kiss trying my best to look sexy. Some of the people were blown into buildings and cars from my breath.  One man who looked like a teen (after I squinted) was leering at my pink panties. “Oh you’re just a hopeless pervert aren’t you? If you wanted to see my pussy so bad just say so!” I said to him taking off my panties and dropping the circus tent sized cloth on him.

        I waited for him to climb out from under them and greeted him with my descending cunt. I belly flopped onto the pavement crushing some people and trapping others with my body. There were tiny squirms near my pussy and smiled at their useless struggling. In front of my face a saw some people who fell from the sudden quake I made trying to stand up. They saw my face and panicked when they saw me open my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked them off the street like crumbs. They tumbled down my throat with ease. “Hmm… you little things taste so good. I need more!” I growled.  The people scrambled with new energy after hearing that they were now snack food for a teenage girl.  “You’re not getting away my little treats” I said using my arms to gather them all together.

        There must have been at least a 1000 of them. All ages, races, or gender were mine to feast on.  I gorged on them for a half hour. Most begged for their lives or cried to let go. Some of them asked to spare family members. Like I gave a shit about something that wasn’t even alive. I purposely ate the family members they asked to be spared first. Many of them were children. Because they were so small they weren’t very filling.  I stood up after I finished off the crowd.  I needed more. I was feeling better taking out my rage on this city but I wanted more.  I began smashing buildings laughing at the people falling out of them to their deaths or just being crushed under the debris.  One time I punched an office building and pulled out a tiny secretary. I could barely hear her beg me not to kill her. “Sucks to be you” I said before devouring her.

 

        “Carrie! What are you doing!” I heard coming from behind me. I turned to see Uncle James looking at me with concern and what might be lust.  “Uncle I…” I stammered. “It’s okay. Let me talk to you. I can help you with your problem if you want” he told me smiling.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter 2! As usual leave comments and reviews. I love using requests!