- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short chapter today. Going on holiday tomorrow so I gots to pack but I didnt want to leave the story hanging with just one chapter till I got back so here it is.

Axcelia is jumping for joy as her service recieves its first ever customer. What lies in store for a mysterious Purple haired girl and her little shrunken maid? There's only one way to find out...

Happy readings! 

Chapter Two: Our first customer!

The words 'News Flash' illuminate a small analogue TV screen as a news reporter looks up at the camera.

“The world was taken by storm today as a new website, dealing in the customs of 'Real life' macrophillia services hit the hypernet. User's can download their own, flesh and blood, shrunken maids to service their every whim. Not only that, the entire service is filmed, and if sold off, can earn the customer big bucks! This entrepreneur-esc business, rocketed its creator to one of the worlds richest persons in a matter of hours as billions of hit continuously flock to her server-”

“Huh? It was just a dream?” Axcelia's eyes sleepily blink open.

She rises from under her covers of her tiny, stiff bed and shuffles over to her computer not unlike a zombie. She hits the power button and the screen flashes to life, showing where she left off from yesterdays website coding.

Axcelia's fingers were on fire, pounding heavily on her holo-keyboard, she was very hard at work making sure everything was checked and double checked, ready for the grand unveiling of her new enterprise: 'www.Shrink-Service.com'

“Boop” She chirps as her index finger makes contact with the 'submit' button. A progress bar reaching '100%' confirms her dream has finally come true, her website and business are now fully operational and open to public browsing. She sits silently, tapping her fingers on her desk, watching the hit counter like a hawk, spamming the 'f5' key.

'1 hit'

“MY FIRST CUSTOMER!” She yells in excitement, “Get it together Axy, they could just be window shopping... God help them if they are!” She scolds, shaking her first at the holo-screen.

She hits the 'f5' key repeatedly.

'3 hits'

“THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!” She wails in pain, gripping her hair and pulling it outwards, she slams her forehead on the desk and wallows in self pity for a while before hearing a beep come out of her computers speakers.

A sub browser code box tells her that someone has just places an order.

“Whoo!” Axcelia physically jumps into the air with tears of happiness welling in her eyes, she begins typing furiously to fulfil the order requirements.

Requested host(s): Ruby
Requested service(s): Mouth-play
Requested timeslot: 30 minutes
Total (incl tax): £500

A small green box showing the words 'Transaction complete' appears on Axcelia's screen, and a flash of light is seen emitted from the armoured box beside her.

“Hehehe, have fun! I think you'll really enjoy little Ruby.” She chides and hits the 'enter' key on her holo-keypad before sitting back and waiting for her magic to unfold.

'Establishing video feed' An AI voice calls out as the static on Axcelia's screen begins to clear, revealing a face hovering over the tiny girl she is observing.

“My first customer” Axcelia is almost in tears. “No time for emotions now, there's work to be done!”

A girl in her young 20s with a pale complexion and medium purple hair done up in a scrunchie behind her head looks down at the tiny girl she is holding, speechless and in awe, observing Ruby's soft, pink skin and her long flowing red hair.

“I cant believe it actually worked!” She exclaims.

'Your welcome' Axcelia thinks to herself, sat watching the events unfold on her screen from the shrunken girls camera augmentations.

“Now to give Ruby a little... boost. 'Boink.'” Axcelia hits the 'enter' key and the special drug she used on Amanda the other night begins to course through Ruby's veins. Darting awake and standing up in her customers hand.

“How may I please you master?” she says timidly, dressed in the same maid outfit as Amanda.

“OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CUTE!” The customer freaks out and tightly hugs little Ruby to her cheek. Ruby's little cheeks blush red as she becomes hot and bothered, lusting for sensual contact.

“So you want to please me huh?” The purple hair girl smirks a predatory grin before opening her mouth as wide as it can go, and slowly moves Ruby's head towards it. Her head has gone past the purple haired girl's lips and is almost resting on her slimy tongue when she gently seals her lips around Ruby's neck. She begins sensually sucking on her head like it were a lolly, smothering her face in saliva with her slimy wet tongue. She opens her mouth and lets out a sigh of happiness, her warm and moist breath adding to Ruby's stimulation before returning her to her awaiting tongue. She squeezes her head between her tongue and the roof of her mouth and then between her tongue the bottom of her mouth, still working on Ruby's face with the tip of her tongue and once again, releases her lips grip.

The purple haired girl picks Ruby out of her mouth between her thumb and forefinger and dangles her high above it teasingly, before winking and letting her plummet in, sealing her lips shut behind her. Ruby is in complete darkness, the warmness inside the girls mouth and the slippery-ness of her saliva covered tongue beneath her are the only things she senses. The giant tongue begins to pulsate, throwing Ruby around the mouth and poking her against the girls giant teeth, the girl gently gnaws on Ruby's body with her molars and smothers her into her cheek with her tongue before sucking hard on her body like a living gob-stopper.

She spits Ruby out into her palm, flustered and covered in saliva, her clothes torn and her face red with excitement, she is visibly turned on, just as much as her customer.

The purple haired girl places Ruby on the table next to her, bringing her head down close to her, she pokes out her tongue and begins to nibble and lick at Ruby's little feet, stroking her tiny legs with her gargantuan tongue. The tongue then begins to climb upwards toward Ruby's delicate parts, smothering the area as if it were trying to find an opening. Ruby feels a sharp shot of pleasure ravage her body as the giant girls tongue connects with her vagina. her breathing becomes heavy and she looks like she is about to faint from pleasure. The giant girl tongue concentrates its slimy attacks in the same area for a while, before journeying upwards once more, circling her nipples for a while as the girl nibbles at Ruby's torso. It then makes one final push upwards to Ruby's face where the purple haired girl begins to make out with the tiny Ruby, smooching and nibbling at her face.

'Session expired, thank you for doing business with Shrink-Service. Please come again!'. An feminine AI voice calls out.

“Aww come on! It was just getting good!” Both Axcelia and the purple haired girl call out in uncanny synchronization. A flash of light brings Ruby back to rest inside her little box beside Axcelia, slumbering once more.

“Least I got some good promo footage” Axcelia giggles to herself. “And all this data will be super helpful at improving my services. Top of the world, here I come!” she shouts to no-one.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter! Again, sorry its so short. 

Leave a comment or critisism if you liked or disliked something, and don't forget to rate! :D

Until next time... stay safe!