- Text Size +
Story Notes:

i will continue writing "tales of a shrinking sister but i just wanted to get this idea out before it left me.

Author's Chapter Notes:

this is a new story which i am interested in. tell me if you want anything cool to happen as i love to do things with micro encounters. hope you enjoy =)

The sun was blazing as it reflected in the shimmering water and bounced back to lightly tanned the occupants at the local pool. Being a hot summers day there was easily over a hundred people swimming in the water with more laying on their towels on the grass of resting under an umbrella on a chair. It was one of those beautiful days where it was impossible not to have a good time as everyone splashed and jumped and dived underwater.
     But of course something happened that would change this day into a freak unexplainable incident that would baffle the authorities and leave every single person at the pool either dead or dying. But before this horrific tragedy began there was a small family heading through the halls of the swimming pools. They had just paid their money and were given entrance to the changing rooms by the kind young woman who worked at the desk.
     This family consisted of six people: there was the mother of the group, Jane, who was wearing a semi revealing blue bikini that showed off her fit buns and firm breasts. Although she was in her forties she was stunningly beautiful and it could be easily seem where the other girls got there charming looks from.
     Standing next to her with a couple of inches or extra height was Kate who was her eldest daughter at the age of 19. Like her mother she was wearing a black bikini but it showed off more of her amazing looks including her perfectly round behind and modest breast. Having black hair complemented her swimwear and made her something to behold.
     Walking infront of them was Emma who was fifteen and was again wearing a bikini that covered more of her waist and her front. She had blonde hair like her mother and competed well with her older sister for breast size, despite her age.
     Beside her was her two younger siblings. Stacy, aged 12 wearing a one piece swimsuit and sandals and Amy wearing another one piece. Both of these girls had adorable faces and the distinct look that they would grow up to be true beuties like the rest of their family.
     And lastly, resting in the arms of the mother was the youngest daughter Rebecca, aged 2. She was wearing an adorable baby outfit with a hat to prtect her face. Having an excited look on her face she could tell that the family was about to something fun.
     Walking out of the changing rooms the group of girls heading down the hall with which the giant local pool would be at the end. As they approached the opening they noticed something really strange: no one was there. Looking around the pool there was not one person that they could see and the water looked like it was dying down. All the daughters looked at the perplexed mother who said "Well, the pool must be open, the clerk let us in. Maybe there was nobody who wanted to go to the pool today"
"Really?" Kate said "No one wanted to go to the pool in this weather. That's insane. I'll go check with the clerk to see if something is wrong"
"No, no. You take rebecca, i'll go and ask. You girls just enjoy the pool okay?" Jane lifted rebecca and placed her into Kates arms . Rebecca had a sad look on her face as she was separated from her mother.
"Come on Amy, beat you to the water" Stacy said, pulling Amy's arm.
"Be careful" Kate warned as her mother walked back into the corridor. She looked at Emma who still looked concerned. "Come on. Let's go and get a tan" She tapped her on the arm and led her over to a couple of empty chairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten minutes ago
All the occupants of the swimming pool were having a blast. A group of boys were lifting their friends onto their shoulders so that they could wrestle each otehr while their little siblings swam around them. The usual beautiful women were sun bathing on the row of chairs, their faces in their arms and their backs to the sun showing off their amazing curves. then all of a sudden there was what looked like a bright flash and everything instantly changed. Most of the people who were sunbathing didn't realize it until the noise of the people frolicking disappear but the people who were actually in the pool noticed it instantly.
     Everything was suddenly huge. For the people in the pool it looked like they had been transported to some ocean except the water had a strange boyancy and smelled of chlorine instead of salt. The only reason that people didn't start drowning instantly was that they were actually able to support themselves on the surface area on the water (which was strange to say the least). These people had no idea what had happened to them.
     For the people on the chairs and grass it was much easier to pick up the clues. Looking up the people could either see the giant cieling of their umbrellas or the building sized blades of grass. It is safe to say that panic ensured immediantly even though it went unoticed by the rest of the world. That was when a rumbling started shaking through the ground sending fear into everybodies hearts. First they wake up in a strange land and they they are attacked by a giant rumbling monster? But it wasn't a monster. For those who could clearly see what it was it saw that it appeared to be a group of young women.
     Those who were stupid started screaming and waving their hands as if trying to get the attention of the group but smart people realized that they needed to get as far away from them as possible if they ever hoped to survive. This point was made painfully clear when two of the gianteses started bumbling towards the waters edge (crushing two people who were sitting by the pool). Aa few seconds later the other two giantess' made their way to the chairs, completely unaware that they were about to end the lives of innocent young women.

The scene was almost identical in the reception area. Cindy needed to head into the bathroom quickly and Mandy was on her break so she put up the "Please wait, be right back" sign on the desks and walked away. That is when she felt dizzy and saw everything begin to expand. When she opened her eyes again she saw that she was in some strange forest of fluffy red ropes and soon realized that these were the carpet fibers. They almost reached far up past her head and she found herself almost completely trapped.
     Just like at the pool she heard a strange rumbling coming through the floor and looked around to see what could be the cause. that was when she saw the horrible sight of a woman of indescribable size. Simply looking at this monstrous being brought chills to cindy and paralyzed her with fear; if this was the size of a normal person how small was she in fact. Her heart almost stopped when she saw the woman walking over to the reception desk, crushing the carpet fibres like they were, well, carpet fibers. Instantly, cindy started screaming and running as fast as her microscopic legs could carry her but quickly found that it was nowhere near good enough.
     Feeling the dark shadow cover everything, cindy looked up to see the the dark wrinkled sole of the 40+ woman coming down to end her life. In her last moments she let out one last scream before the foot made contact and she blacked out.

Jane looked around but couldn't see anything. The desk had a waiting sign on it and so assume that the desk clerk had to be out. She walked over to some tables to wait for her and sat down. Looking at the table she saw disgusting foods scrapes of someones half eaten lunch and was revolted that someone would just leave it here. Picking up the sandwhich and drink she tossed it into the garbage next to her, not realizing that there was an insignificant woman on that plate and that she had just sent her into the bowels of hell. Jane sat there looking bored waiting for the clerk to return, her foot bobbing up and down as she hummed a catchy song.

Olivia had been eating her lunch. She was talking on her phone and munching on a sanwhich when a young girl ran over to her. She got off the phone quickly and asked what the problem was in which the little girl asked for a tissue, pointing at the small packet next to olivia. Smiling sweetly, she handed over a tissue and returned to her call, gimancing a few seconds later she she heard the girl blow a giant snotball into the tissue and throw it into the bin. She said her thankyou and ran back to her family allowing olivia to return to her lunch. 
     Now she looked around and found that she was standing next to gigantic structures of unknowable sizes. It took her very little time to realize that this was her lunch that she had been eating and that she was now a fraction of teh size she use to be. Looking around she heard someone approaching and saw a beautiful woman coming in from the halls and looking around curiously before walking over to the table she was at. She realized that this was her time to get noticed and so ran onto her plate as it was white and her uniform was black, making it easier to be spotted. However, as soon as the giant woman looked down at olivia her face showed only distain and olivia suddenly felt her entire world lift.

     She saw the woman picking up her plate and realized that she was walking over to the bins.
"No!" She screamed at the collosus "Look down here! Look at me! Heeeeelp" She screamed waving her hands up and down. This however did nothing and she soon found herself thrown into the dark abyss of foul smells. Falling, she landed on something squishy which she didn't even want to think what it could be and simply tried to get out of it. This proved very difficult as she quickly started sinking into the strange glob as she looked up and saw the bright sky turn instantly dark as the lid was shut, sealing her into darkness.
     Olivia pulled at the strange globbiness but only found herself sink faster. What she didn't realize was that she had actually fallen on the used tissue that innocent, little girl had used and thrown away. She was in the wad of snot which was the size of a swamp to the now nearly microscopic girl who screamed louder than she ever had as she sunk further down. Pulling at her body she tried to swim in any dirention to try and get to the side of this mess and escape but only found herself sink more down. Olivia now found that her arms were stuck inside the warm mass as it slowly swallowed up her stomach and then her breasts until only her head remained. She found it funny how the thing that had saved her was now devouring her luck some hungry predator and she started chuckling as her head sunk below the surface, cutting of al air and sealing her fate.

And this, was the start of the horrific events which took the lives of nearly two hundred people and left no evidence to the perpertrators.

Chapter End Notes:

i really enjoyed making this chapter and so suspect i will enjoy making more. i don't know how long i can keep this story going as there is a limited number of people at the pool. but if the story is enjoyed enough i guess i could just keep growing the numbers of make a sequal. comment with reviews so i know what to do, =)