- Text Size +
“Did you have a good time?”

“Oh it was wonderful Johnny! The perfect date is every girl's dream you know.”

John smiled at his latest acquisition in the car seat next to him. He'd first spotted the pretty little number at a coffee shop and had to have her. Popping up his collar he'd casually sidled up to her, pulled a comb from his pocket, slicked back his hair, and struck up a conversation with her. She was like putty in his hands immediately, a fact John was all too aware of. When he'd offered her a candlelit dinner at the most exclusive restaurant in town, she folded like a bad poker hand.

Of course he didn't have any sort of a reservation for the place, only an empty wallet and enough balls to make lesser men quiver in terror. He'd quickly made a scene, frightening the poor receptionist into offering them a table as an apology. Moments later they were dining on an exorbitantly expensive meal.

“Hey baby, did the wait staff set you up with that embroidered set of napkins I told them to?” John had asked. He'd been lying through his teeth, as he knew better than anyone that embroidered napkins were a myth. However, it made him look better than he really was, while simultaneously making the wait staff appear incompetent.

“Embroidered napkins? No, they didn't give me anything like that...” The woman had said, looking down at her blank napkin with mild disappointment.

“The napkins don't say Hannah? How dare they insult the most beautiful woman on the planet!” John had shouted in mock outrage. “I'm going back to give them a piece of my mind! I will not have you be disrespected in my presence!”

“No! It's okay Johnny, really.” Hannah had interrupted with a laugh. “Really, it's okay. I'm glad you'd do something like that for me, but I enjoyed myself anyway, let's go home.”

“Oh, well, if you insist baby.” John had whispered, lowering his head and pressing his lips to the back of Hannah's hand. “Just go to the car and I'll pay the bill.”

Hannah's cheeks blushed a deep red, and she slowly left the restaurant, swaying her hips as she walked.

John watched her leave, his mind beginning to fill with lewd thoughts involving his new lady friend. He'd already made her completely subservient to his will, and was certain he'd be able to convince her to do anything for him soon. While he was never a fan of the whole courting procedure, he certainly did enjoy reaping the benefits for as long as possible.

“Turn left here.” Hannah whispered, bringing John back to the present.

Slamming the brakes on his car, John's right hand shot out over the passenger side. His arm pressed into her so she didn't slam against the seat belt, and also offered him the opportunity to cop a feel from her bountiful chest. He called it, 'Stopping short', and would have patented it had he not been informed that doing so was impossible, and likely illegal.

“So sorry babe, I would have missed the turn if I didn't stop like that.” John offered as an excuse. “Are you alright?” He asked, sliding his hand from her chest up to her long, chestnut brown hair.

“I-I'm fine, Johnny.” She said thankfully, her face flushed.

“I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, you know that right?”

“I do Johnny. You're such a good man.” Hannah said lovingly.

“I know babe.” John said with a chuckle before making the left turn. He continued down the residential street for quite a way, recognizing the neighborhood now. “This is the place right?” He asked after a minute, pulling the car into a driveway.

“Yes. Yes it is.” Hannah giggled, slipping her purse back around her shoulder. “I had a lovely time Johnny, thank you.” She said happily, leaning to the side to kiss John's cheek before stepping out of the car. She turned to wave at her date once more before walking to the front door of her cozy home.

John watched her leave until she stepped into the front door. Then, turning his gaze down to his car's clock, he began to count seconds down from ten.

“Johnny!”

John jumped back in surprise, not having expected her to come back for at least ten seconds. Trying to play off his shock as a slick move, he rolled the car's window down, and waited for the words he longed to hear.

“Would you like to stay the night?”

He mouthed the words to himself as she spoke them, and felt a sense of pride at having this woman figured out so completely. He couldn't wait to see what she looked like with all of that troublesome clothing lying on the floor, and licked his lips. With a quick nod of the head, he turned the car off.

“Sure thing babe.” He said politely, stepping out of the vehicle and placing an arm around Hannah's shoulder. Kicking the door closed, he wondered what sort of position he should try first. His last girlfriend, a red-headed woman by the name of Big Red was strangely conservative in the bedroom, and he longed to try something new, and exciting.

The two strolled up to the front door, and Hannah slid the key inside slowly, stroking John's back as she turned it in the knob, and gently pushed it open. Separating from John she turned the lights on, illuminating a nice, clean living room. Her heels clacked on the tiled floor as she strolled inside, stopping to turn and curl her finger back in John's direction.

“Nice place.” John said, stepping inside. For likely the first time that night, he wasn't lying through his teeth. The place was nicely furnished, and had a pleasant energy about it. He could see himself crashing here for a few months before breaking up with Hannah.

Suddenly he felt his entire body seize up, and he found himself unable to breathe. This definitely wasn't normal. Had he been poisoned? It wouldn't be the first time. That bitch Big Red couldn't have been behind this, could she? No, that couldn't be it, he'd made sure not to leave an easily traced path after she tried to poison him.

Turning his eyes to Hannah, John tried to ask for help. Her face was blank as he looked her helplessly in the eyes, and in the middle of his frantic, crazed thoughts, John blacked out.

***********************************************************

“Ugh...” John groaned, slowly opening his eyes. His vision was blurry, but he was alive! Maybe he'd just eaten too much? He still had enough time to shack up with Hannah, right? Hospitals are just giant scam machines unless you're really hurt, so he could probably go without a visit for a few more hours.

Placing his hands flat on the tiled floor, John sat up. His head pounded severely, making the endeavor all kinds of painful. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he watched the blurry shapes around him stretch and deform, and began to wonder if sitting up was such a great idea after all.

“You okay?”

John closed his eyes, slapping his hands over his ears. The voice was loud, distorted, and was pounding his ear drums like his Ex threatening to kill him.

“No need to be so loud babe.” John groaned, waiting for the pain in his head to lessen. “You mind making me a sandwich? I think I bumped my head on the way in or somethin'.” He said, trying to stand to his feet, only to collapse back onto the tile.

“Oh Johnny, I don't think you could handle a sandwich right now.”

“Don't tell me what to do.” John snapped, curling up into a ball on the ground. “You mind keepin' it down though? I've got a killer headache...” he trailed off.

“That's enough laying around Johnny, come on. Get up!” Hannah encouraged.

John felt a huge pillow push himself upright, and he opened his eyes again. The swirling images in his vision slowly came together, and he simply looked ahead, amazed at the symphony of bleeding colors. It all melted away slowly, forming a picture of Hannah, his date.

She was on her knees, bent forward until her head was only inches from the floor. There was something strange about the image being presented, and John turned his eyes up slowly, focusing on Hannah's new headgear. A pair of cute, black, fuzzy cat ears. They looked a little silly on her, to be honest, but he quickly forgot about that when he realized why the image was so strange.

“H-Hannah! How'd you get that tall?!” He asked, pushing himself back with his feet.

“Oh Johnny.” Hannah cooed, smiling warmly despite his clear terror. “Don't be silly! People can't just up and grow for no reason!”

Jerking his head from side to side, John confirmed that she was telling the truth. All the furniture he'd only glimpsed at was towering above him on every side. He turned back to Hannah, eying over her incredible, huge body, and quickly stood up, the shakiness fading.

“Oh, my little mouse-Johnny is up!” Hannah squealed, lowering her head even closer to the floor. “So are you ready to play?” She asked, smiling widely.

Mouse-Johnny? That didn't sound good, what with those cat ears and all. Her colossal head moved closer to him, and her lips parted into a wide smile. Those huge, perfect white teeth shone in the well-lit room, doing little to ease John's anxiety.

“N-Now listen up baby, I'm up for a kinky game as much as the next guy, but this is getting a little scary!” He stuttered nervously while backing away from the gleaming teeth

In response Hannah opened her mouth, bent forward further and clacked her teeth shut inches from the shrunken man's face. The sound echoed in his ears, and he squealed in fear, thinking his life was going to end then and there.

“I think the little mouse should get running before the big naughty cat gets him.” Hannah whispered, licking her lips provocatively at the end of the statement.

“You don't mean that, do you Hannah?” John asked, chuckling nervously as that wiggling tongue closed in on him. “I'm not a mouse, babe! You're not a cat!” He shouted and he ran his hands through his hair, only to feel something on his own head.

Eyes wide, John ripped the accessory from his own head. A pair of round, felt mouse ears had been placed on his head at some point! When did that happen? Had he been wearing them during the entire date somehow?

“Put. Them. Back. On.” Hannah growled lowly. All humor was gone from her face, and John grew genuinely fearful for his life as he looked into that angry, piercing stare. With quivering hands and an awkward smile he slipped the ears back on top of his head. He knew that face. He hadn't seen anything like it since the last time he was poisoned.

Like ice cream in a furnace the anger melted from Hannah's face instantly, and she offered him a toothy smile again. John began to question the sanity of this girl, and wonder if he'd have been better off trying to patch things up with his ex instead of looking for someone else.

“You'd better get running mousey!” Hannah threatened casually, licking her lips slowly.

Snapped back into reality John turned tail and ran as fast as his tiny legs would carry him. He'd had plenty of experience in escaping from pursuers in his life, though they'd never been quite as big or, well, distracting as Hannah was. Immediately after he'd started his escape she raised herself on her hands, giving John an eyeful of her mountainous cleavage that bobbed and bounced around inside of a skimpy top. It was almost enough to make him want to stop, and surrender himself.

Almost. Those terrible chomping teeth and the crazed, hungry look in his pursuer was enough to stop him from pursuing that avenue and redouble his efforts.

“Ooh watch out mouse-Johnny! Big bad cat-Hannah is comin' right for you!” She giggled, suddenly picking up her pace and closing the small gap that she'd allowed to form.

“No! Hannah! Don't!” John shouted, pumping his legs as quickly as he could. In his peripheral vision he watched that huge, beautiful mouth open wide. Her wide, pink tongue extended out, dripping saliva onto the tile as it lowered itself nearer to him.

Then, it touched down.

But not on top of him! John watched as Hannah pressed her tongue against the cool tile, running it along after him. A thick trail of saliva was left behind as she moved, while more of the clear liquid dripped from the roof of her mouth onto the tongue. The entire scene was almost other-worldly to look at, and served to distract John as he reached the edge of a tile.

A single misstep brought the mouse-man to his knees. He knew it was a futile effort the entire time, but that didn't make him curse his mistake any less. Fearfully, John looked up at the wide open mouth with that extended tongue making a beeline for him, and curled up into a ball, waiting for the moment of impact.

The tongue reached him and slowed suddenly. The softness of it enveloped his entire backside, and he immediately felt his clothes get soaked clean through with the giantess's saliva. He cringed at the sensation, but didn't have much time to dwell on it as the rest of her mouth followed quickly, enveloping him in shadow.

Turning his head in morbid curiosity, John immediately wished he hadn't as the roof of her mouth dripped another string of saliva directly into his eyes. Hot air surrounded him as he tried to rub it from his face, only managing to ineffectually spread around the heavy, viscous liquid. The mouth around him quickly closed, and he tumbled around the inside before coming to a stop on the squishy tongue.

“Hannah?” He shouted, shivering as his voice echoed around the inside of the moist cavern. “Hannah I don't like this!” He whined, trying to reason with the woman currently eating him. The tongue beneath him responded by undulating, tossing him against one of Hannah's cheeks.

“Kiss me Johnny.” She whispered, her voice echoing in the mouth. Hot, humid breaths washed over John's entire body, forcing him to take longer, deeper breaths. “Kiss me like one of your french girls!” She ordered excitedly, her hot breath washing over him while her tongue scooped him out from her cheek.

“I can't kiss you babe! Not like this!” John shouted, saliva dripping from all over his body. “If you let me out though, I guarantee, first thing I'll do is-”

“DO IT!” Hannah shouted, the sound exploding from her mouth and forcing the little man back into the fetal position. “Do it or this little mousey gets eaten by the big, bad cat.” She added seductively, licking her lips and pressing John to the roof of her mouth.

“Okay okay!” John wheezed after having the air forced from his lungs. The tongue settled back down, and he flipped over onto his front, grimacing at the sight of the huge, wet tongue. Did he just have to kiss the tongue? He didn't feel adequately prepared for the task at hand.

“Down goes the mousey.” The sensual whisper rumbled around him as the entire mouth began to tilt back. The huge, soft lips at the entrance to Hannah's mouth parted slightly, allowing thin beams of light to filter into the mouth, revealing the horrifying throat beneath him.

“No! Babe, please, I've got this!” John protested, hugging the tongue against his entire body and planting his lips on it. The slick muscle rubbed against his face, but he paid it no mind, and pressed his own positively minuscule tongue against hers. The sheer size difference between him and Hannah suddenly felt more real, and his face burned with humiliation.

“Keep going.” Hannah whispered, her voice deep, and husky. “You're not in the clear yet...” She moaned, the sound vibrating her entire mouth.

Not bothering to answer, John kept up his actions, crawling across the tongue on his knees in an effort to cover as much real estate as possible. He was past his initial apprehension, and really put effort into the task now by gyrating his entire body against the wet, squishy organ.

The entire landscape shifted again, and John squeaked in terror, eliciting a deep, throaty laugh all around him. Not wanting to take a trip down the dark throat he summoned all the strength in his body to climb back up the vertical tongue, quickly realizing the uselessness of it. His hands were too wet to form a good grip on the tongue, and despite his panicked flails, John lost his balance and tumbled down the hellish hole of Hannah's throat.

A cough shook his entire being and John dug his fingers into the fleshy walls, desperately searching for purchase in the wet throat that held onto him. It wasn't the most effective plan, but he didn't want to be eaten alive!

“Mmm... You tasted great Johnny.” Hannah said to herself, pressing her fingers around the lump that was still stuck in her throat. “Now just let go, we both know you're not escaping.” She said, sucking her fingers clean while the tiny, writhing piece of meat resumed its trip down her throat and into her smooth, flat tummy.

Shuddering to herself, she rubbed a hand along the front of her chest, feeling his little form lose the fight against her involuntary muscles. Running her other hand through her long hair, she stopped and rubbed against the soft cat ears, briefly wondering if she'd be able to recover John's mouse ears for future use.

“You did a great job Johnny.” Hannah said with a crazed smile, licking her lips as she felt the little man tumble into her stomach. “But this kitten always catches her prey...” She whispered, gently patting her belly and laying down. The movements inside seemed to slow, and Hannah closed her eyes, thinking about her little snack.

John felt himself free-fall for a second before splashing into the stomach of his date. The little available air was cloying and musky, reminding him of the lobster they'd eaten at the restaurant. No light entered this hellish prison, and he slowly stood, trying to feel around for an exit. He shouted for help constantly, hoping the entire thing had been a mistake, but received no response. With tears flowing from his eyes, John simply gave up, sat down in the stomach, and waited for the end to come.

***********************************************************

Cool, refreshing liquid splashed over John suddenly, and his eyes shot open. He was being submerged, but there was light again! He quickly realized what this meant and almost wished he'd died in the stomach.

“Oh don't be dead Johnny, please!.”

The voice may have been muffled from being underwater, but it was definitely Hannah's! Stretching his arms out he began to swim upward only to realize he was being held down! A quick glance down confirmed that giant fingers were wrapped around his body, keeping him under the water even as he frantically tried to swim up to safety.

The hand re-emerged from the water and John sputtered in an attempt to expel it from his mouth. Questions were beginning to run through his mind as he realized the impossibility of himself even being alive right now. Did his date have some kind of magical powers to revive him?

“Welcome back Johnny.” Hannah said, drawing the tiny man's attention to her. She smiled in response, noticing his eyes stealing glimpses at her nude body obscured by the rippling water. “Eyes up front mister.” She scolded, noticing how much attention he paid to her chest in particular before continuing. “I'd never intended for you to die, but you were such a bad mouse that I couldn't resist teaching you a lesson.” She explained.

John nodded his head slowly, noting that she was wearing the cat ears even as she bathed. Running a hand along the top of his head, he confirmed that the circular mouse-ears on his own head were still intact, and he groaned, not knowing what to expect now.

“I thought you'd enjoy a nice bath after that trip inside of me.” Hannah offered, opening her fist and watching its cargo splash into the water. “Plus it'll give us some more time to, I don't know, converse or something. Like they do in the movies.” She said wistfully.

John swam back above the surface, stopping to cough up water as Hannah's huge, pretty face observed from high above. He could feel himself falling for her all over again, no longer caring that she'd nearly killed him for her own amusement. If she wanted conversation he'd give her conversation. John had charm coming out of his ass, so suave was he.

“Well babe -”

John was rudely interrupted when Hannah decided to change her position in the tub. Hot water churned violently around him and he struggled to stay afloat while simultaneously keeping his eyes glued to the giantess. His eyes grew wide and a swell of water forced him back under because he wasn't paying enough attention.

“There. That's better.” Hannah said. She'd sat up further in the tub so that her wet, sparkling breasts were floating just above the water level. With her arms spread out over the lip of the tub, she gave her little mouse-boy a slight grin, shaking her body a bit.

John watched, engrossed as Hannah lifted her further out of the water, exposing those soft, round orbs of flesh that had attracted him to her in the first place. He felt the blood rush to his groin and looked down, only now realizing that he was no longer clothed! She must have stripped him after nearly eating him.

Then she shook her chest from side to side. A massive surge of water pushed John further back in the tub, but he didn't care. His eyes were glued to the erotic, softly shifting masses of flesh that made up Hannah's bust. He wanted to say something. He'd been told to say something, but he could find no words.

“Johnny?” Hannah asked, feigning innocence. “Are you ignoring me?” She pouted.

“I could never ignore those.” John said to himself, tilting his head up slightly as she addressed him. She didn't appear to understand his words, so he cupped his hands to his mouth, and shouted at the top of his lungs, “Hannah! You are more beautiful than my 1967 Firebird, and I love that car more than I love my family!”

“Oh my.” Hannah whispered, blushing down at the bobbing man. She'd heard him mention that car several times at the restaurant, and knowing he placed her beauty above it was doing strange things to her body. She exhaled deeply, gasping suddenly at the sensation of a soft breeze on her wet nipples.

John had seen enough. Like an Olympian he stuck his head under the water and began the lengthy swim over to Hannah's chest. He didn't know what he was going to do when he got there, he just knew that his life would be a waste if he died without taking the chance to experience breasts as big as his bedroom.

“Keep going!” Hanna encouraged, cupping her sizable breasts in her hands. “Or else I might just go back underwater!”

The soft masses of flesh jiggled in every direction in Hannah's cupped palms and John sped up his pace. He was so close! So close! Almost there! Almost!

“Ooh...” Hannah said, her voice quiet as she felt a pair of tiny hands brush against her left breast. She closed her eyes and groaned feeling her nipple stiffen up, and her face flushed in anticipation. Her right hand came up to her other breasts, kneading it gently as she waited for her mouse-boy to keep up the good work.

John had released the huge, pink nipple as soon as he'd touched it. There was such a bizarre texture to it when it was as big as his torso. He looked up at Hannah as he tread water, but her eyes were closed now, not paying him much attention.

With a deep breath, John brought both of his hands up to the huge nipple, and pushed himself out of the water. He straddled the hardening mass between his legs in an attempt to balance himself better. Spreading his arms wide, he grabbed at the slick flesh surrounding the nipple, but quickly found that her areola was far too slippery to even hope to climb.

Letting his arms fall back to his sides John began to reconsider his options. A straight vertical climb was clearly impossible, but maybe he could jump for some extra height? Looking down he was reminded of just where he was. Blood began to rush away from his brain, making a bee-line for his crotch. He had to get up higher! He had to stand on the mountainous breast! He had to survey the landscape! He had to declare the great tit mountain as the land for his people!

Rubbing his hands together, John rearranged himself on the nipple, preparing to make the awkward vertical leap he'd need to climb higher. Standing cautiously, the mouse-man balanced on the nipple with his two feet. It was far from ideal, but he had confidence in his jumping and climbing abilities after his ex had chased him with a shotgun all those years ago.

Bending his legs slightly, John launched himself into the air, only to have Hannah's huge, thin fingers press him against her soft, wet flesh. Another low, vibrating moan ran through her entire body, and John attempted to free himself. It wasn't fair! He should be enjoying her on his terms. It shouldn't be the other way around! That's not how things worked!

Hannah didn't pay much attention to the protests from her mini-date. He was doing a fine job of pleasuring her naked breast, and that's really all she cared about. She squeezed both her breasts lustily, unable to keep quiet as she did so. Deep throaty moans were chased by sharp, quick gasps that echoed around the bathroom. These quickly devolved into panting, and Hannah's hand traveled from her right breast down between her legs. High pitched whimpers were the only sound coming from the bathing woman as her hands increased in speed exponentially.

Then it hit. Suddenly, and furiously, with all the force of an atomic bomb. Hannah's entire body jerked as she exploded in pleasure, crushing her little date violently against her left breast. A satisfying warmth coursed through her veins as she gasped, seemingly unable to find enough air. Hannah's mind went foggy and she bit her bottom lip, sliding back under the warm water.

John groaned against the huge mound of flesh pressing into him. It wasn't the way he'd wanted it, but once he got over that he had to admit it was nice. Still, it was getting a bit difficult to breath now, and he wriggled in Hannah's fingers, hoping she'd recognize his movements as a sign he was still there, and wasn't exactly comfortable.

In response, she submerged him in the warm water, stilling clinging to her breast. He wasn't prepared for this, and shouted in surprise, watching with horror as the bubbles from his mouth floated up. Having lost the little air in his lungs he reached a full-on panic, punching and kicking his libms into the soft, absorbing flesh.

The strength quickly began to fade from John's body from his efforts. He thought back to how his date began, never expecting it to end this way. He should have just made up with his ex. He should have just called Big Red. His heart screamed for oxygen and the entire world began to grow dark.

The hand moved away, releasing its prisoner. Barely cognizant of what was going on, John floated up limply, suddenly surprised to find his head pop up above the water! He gasped, taking in deep lungfuls of the thick, humid air.

Hannah offered him a warm, loving smile as he slowly came back from his near-drowning. Only her face was above water level again, and the first thing John did was look disappointed by this fact after he turned his head down. The rippling, shifting water completely obscured the amazing mammaries he'd longed to see for so long, the sadness almost outweighing his joy at still being alive.

“Clean yourself up John, we've got a lot to do still.” Hannah ordered, still taking deep breaths between words. Leaning her head back into the water, she closed her eyes and continued, “Come closer too, I can't hear anything you're saying all the way down there.” She added, not bothering to open her eyes.

“I wasn't saying anything.” John muttered to himself as he paddled his way closer to Hannah's face.

“What was that?” Hannah said sharply, opening one eye and focusing it on the little paddling man.

John opened his mouth, struggling to find the words as that angry eye seemed to bore a hole into his soul. Should he lie? Would she know? His bottom lip quivered as hundreds of courses of action flit through his mind, only to be smashed flat a half second later as he knew it wouldn't work.

“I guess I really can't hear you.” Hannah said flatly, having taken his quivering lips as an attempt at speech. With a heavy sigh she leaned back again, closing her eye and waiting for her little man to come closer.

Wasting no time now, John quickly swam up Hannah's neck, finding his close proximity to this woman a teensy bit unsettling after all she'd done. Her chest slowly rose and fell as she breathed, though not enough to bring it back above the water level. With a defeated sigh, John resigned himself to his fate, and floated in the water, disappointment etched on his face.

“The water's nice, isn't it?” Hannah asked.

“Sure.” John said, not in the mood for small talk. In the past hour he'd been knocked out, shrunken, eaten alive, denied nirvana, and nearly drowned. If anything he was ready for the night to end. He could just run away, like he always did when things got bad. Getting poisoned was preferable to what he'd been through in the last several hours.

“Just a second John, I'll be right back.” Hannah announced. John nodded his head, though there was no way she'd ever see it. The water in the tub shifted violently, breaking John from the funk he was in, and he watched as Hannah submerged her full head into the water.

Suddenly realizing the view he'd be allowed brought John back to full attention, and he brought both of his pruney hands above the water level and rubbed them together. He'd always been a tit man, but he could certainly appreciate a nice ass as well.

Heart pounding in excitement John waited for that huge pillar of woman to shoot out of the water, and tower above him like a skyscraper. Water would flow down her wet body like a series of streams to create a wondrous sight for someone as small as him. Then she'd move, one leg over the other, completely exposed to the elements, and allowing him to gaze upon her most intimate parts freely.

Wondering why she hadn't done anything yet, John glanced back under the water, and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. She was directly beneath him! Her mouth was open! She was rising!

Stretching his arms out John began a hopeless attempt at swimming to escape the giant woman's path. It was more than futile though, and he braced himself to be eaten alive once again. Hannah's wide open mouth shot up, capturing both him and a small pool of surrounding water into her maw.

Light streamed from the parted lips above and a wave of terror ran through John's body. He swam towards the glistening teeth, hoping to use them as a way of climbing out and escaping! The massive pink tongue undulated beneath him, stirring the water up and making the ultimate goal that much more difficult to reach.

“Hannah! Please!” John shouted, trying to regain his bearings as he knew a simple a reflex would send him back down that terrible throat. “Don't swallow me again! Just let me out! Please!”

Wordlessly Hannah opened her throat. The pool of water in her mouth flowed to the back of her throat and took him with it. He couldn't believe it! She was eating him again!

Hannah swallowed both man and water loudly, giggling after she did so.

Down John went through the slick, hot tube of Hannah's throat. The feeling was familiar, a fact that John hated as the slippery throat massaged his body downward. Again he found he was too weak to fight back, and quickly entered the dark, humid stomach.

“Hannah!” He cried out, his teensy voice echoing in the darkness of the stomach. He prayed that she could hear him.

From outside, Hannah simply relaxed in the water for a few more minutes. Sighing with content, she rubbed her flat belly, happy that she finally had such a perfect man in her life. She'd let him out soon of course, because she in no way wanted him dead. At least, not so long as he stayed faithful and true to her, because this was most certainly true love.

***********************************************************

The sun rose on an early Friday morning, and Hannah sleepily walked down the stairs of her home. With a great yawn she walked into the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot coffee. Her hair was disheveled, her feet were bare, and she was still clad in pajamas, but she didn't have to dress up for anyone. Not anymore.

Opening up her refrigerator, Hannah stopped to yawn. Milk, water, and assorted hard liquors filled her sight. Frowning, she pushed bottles out of the way, settling upon a large carton of orange juice. With a tired, weak smile, she pulled it out of the refrigerator, carrying it over to the sink and pouring herself a glass.

Yawning again, she stopped and looked at what she'd just done. Considering her options a moment, she shrugged her shoulders and chose to instead drink the juice straight from the carton. Tilting the carton up she began to swallow the cool, refreshing liquid for upwards of a minute.

With a refreshed sigh, Hannah threw the empty carton into the trash, yawned, and began walking again. Opening her front door she stepped outside, and walked down the cement walkway to retrieve the morning paper. Picking it up she walked back inside and plopped herself on the couch.

“Embroidered Napkins Now Available at Major Retailers!” read the headline, reminding Hannah of him. With a faint smile, she opened the paper up, and looked over some of the other stories disinterestedly.

Flipping through the different sections she finally found what she was looking for in the form of a tiny corner article.

Search Called Off for Missing Couple

Thursday – 4:32 p.m. The search for John Miller and his ex-girlfriend Martha Reid has been called off after a stunning lack of leads to their disappearance. Miller's current girlfriend, Hannah Sandeen was the last to see the pair alive, and reportedly had no idea that Miller was unfaithful to her stating that, “He deserves whatever he got.”

Sandeen was released after no conclusive evidence could be found linking her to the pair's sudden disappearance. Police exhaustively searched the home, but found no trace of a struggle, or that any sort of violence had occurred at the premises.

Cpl Russel Brentley, city police spokesman said the two had probably “run off together” given Miller's extensive criminal record.


Hannah smiled at the article, and closed her eyes. Her hands idly rubbed the smooth skin of her stomach as pleasant thoughts filled her mind. With a pleased sigh, she re-read the article, beginning to salivate again at the thoughts of her unfaithful boyfriend and the round red-headed beast he'd flocked to.

Stomach growling, Hannah stood, and made her way back to the kitchen. The single life was pleasant, but she still longed to one day find true love. Someone who loved her. Someone who she loved. Someone who was faithful in all things.

Idling rubbing her aching stomach she had a quick mental image of her ex. She could almost feel him and the redhead sliding down her throat again. With an aroused shiver, she silently admitted to herself that she'd be okay with a few more bad boyfriends.