- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

SuperWoman aka Brenda Salt is doing her typical flyover when she overhears a disturbance at the local power plant.

SuperWoman was flying over the town surveying the sights and making sure everything was kosher.Her sparkly blue and white outfit were shining against the setting sun,it had been a while since she had come up against a opponent worthy of a fight.She was blessed with superhuman abilities and even the grandest foes offered up little to no opposition.She would never openly say it but she was looking for a challenge worthy of her might.

  She continued her daily flight and was about to call it a day when she overheard a small commotion coming from the power plant. She swooped down and went into one of the buildings when she saw a young man physically assaulting a young woman. She had guessed it was some sort of domestic dispute since it seemed the couple knew each other.She could see that the young man had scratches on his face and that it was probably a mutual fight.

 "I  will have to ask you to stop right now,you are to unhand the woman right now."She commanded.

 "This is none of your buisness you just....."the young man stopped when he saw who it was that had swooped in.

 "You don't understand,this woman right here has been a menace to me since I started here.Look at what she did to my face."the young man said.

 SuperWoman could see red scratches and a black eye on the young man's face.The young woman who couldn't be over 19 years old was petit,probably standing no taller than 5'1 and weighing 105 lbs had no protusions on her face. SuperWoman put the young man at about 6'1 and weighing in over at 200 lbs,he had a nice build to him and he could probably snap this little blonde in front of her like it was nothing.She knnew she needed to stop this little lover's spat before the young man did something he would probably regret.

"Listen here,im going to suggest to the both of you that you leave here seperately right now."SuperWoman said

 The young woman finally broke her silence"This son of a bitch just cheated on me,we've been going together for about 3 years now.I find him cheating on me with some slut and he has the nerve to call me a menace"

"I told you we were done,im not interested in you anymore  deal with it."the young man said

 Just as SuperWoman was about to grab the young woman and fly her out of here she heard a loud explosion and before she knew it there was a bunch of yellow gases flowing into the building they were in.She didn't know what was in this and swooped the young man to her right ,she looked to her left to locate the young woman but could not see her.She zipped out and placed the young man on the ground and zipped back in to locate the young woman.She saw the little blonnde on the ground weezing and coughing,SuperWoman grabbed her in her arms and zipped outside quicker than light.

 

She sat the young woman next to the young man,she was weezing and coughing trying to get the gas out of her lungs.Superwoman was concerned about what was in that gas and was going to have to take a sample to the lab and see if it was poisonous.She was immune of course due to her extrodinary powers but she needed to contain the leak before it got out.SuperWoman left the young woman and man and flew back into the plant,she grabbed her magical cape and formed it into the shape of a bag.She began scooping up all of the gas into her magical cape and and tied up the end.Her cape being made up of special material,had magical components to it thanks to the wizard Funzain(an ally of hers),she tied up the end and made sure she aquired all of the gas.Satisfied that she did she put her cape bag down and flew back over to the young couple to make sure they were alright.She was concerned about the young woman,but knew she had to contain the spill first.When she reached the young couple she saw the young man running with the young woman in his arms,SuperWoman flew down to him.

"She's in bad shape SuperWoman,she needs to go to the hospital."he said with obvious concern in his voice.

SuperWoman could see the young woman was in bad shape,her body was convulsing and she was sweating profously.She grabbed the young man and the young woman who was in his arms and  began to fly to the hospital.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will begin the size changing aspect of our story