- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys. Currently have the flu and I'm incredibly tired, groggy and ill. However, I thought I'd add a chapter to keep your interest! The chapter could probably do with some work, but I'll get round to that with a few edits and additions here and there at another time.

Meanwhile, enjoy!

- - -

He felt his legs shake as he cowered from the sight of Cheryl’s hand lowering towards Abby and himself, the giant fingers stretching out to meet him and all Mark could do was anticipate what seemed like the inevitable. Shadow washed over him as the giant hand now blocked his entire view of Cheryl standing over them, but he could hear her quietly chuckling to herself as she threateningly lowered her hand further to them.

Mark’s reactions were thankfully quick and right now, they come in handy as he dived when the giant fingers quickly curled around him, trying to grasp him. But he saw a gap closing between the fingers and that was what he dived for, feeling the tissue that was wrapped around him taken from his body as Cheryl’s attempt to grip him failed. He landed roughly onto the desk with a huff, but Abby was not so lucky. He quickly turned to see Abby lost within Cheryl’s hand, screaming loudly, and then muffled as she was taken into a firm grip and lifted away from the desk.

Getting back to his feet, he watched as Cheryl was grinning as she opened her hand in front of her, and Mark could only just hear Abby screaming from within her palm.

“Well Abby, where did your boyfriend go?” frozen, he saw her eyesight return to the plain he was on, and lock onto his. “Oh Mark, don’t be so silly! You can’t run forever…”

Mark turned to run, but as he made even two steps away from Cheryl before he felt her hot fingers pinch his minuscule body, and felt his stomach lurch as he lifted up into the air. He winced in pain as he found himself locked in a pinch between Cheryl’s thumb and forefinger. He tried to push away her colossal digits, but his hands pressed into her soft fingers and made no impact on his struggles. If felt like it was going on forever, but soon he felt himself drop and bounce onto another warm surface.

He felt Abby hold him and Mark opened his eyes, still in pain from the grip that Cheryl had him in. Mark wanted her to say something, but she was panting heavily in pure terror. They laid on Cheryl’s soft warm skin and looked up at her, smiling above them.

“Aww guys, you two are so sweet! Holding onto each other! And Mark, may I say, you are well… Endowed…” and Mark looked down to see he was indeed naked, whilst Abby… “… And Abby, you won’t be needing this anymore!” And they both screamed as Cheryl’s other hand dived for Abby and tore away the tiny scrap of tissue that she covered herself with. They watched as the giantess flicked the tissue onto the floor without a care in the world. “Now you two, I don’t think it would be fair to wake Lauren up right now would it? I don’t suppose you’d mind me sleeping in here do you? It looks like a very comfy bed I must say…” And without consent, Cheryl proceeded to put the laptop onto the floor, and threw Abby’s clothes onto the floor. Soon enough, the tiny couple yelled as they rolled off Cheryl’s slanted palm and fell onto the bed and again, they found each other and held into an embrace as they looked up at the colossus that was her friends’ lover, that now stood to the side of the bed looking down at them, with a certain smile that meant that she was up to no good.

“Mark…” Abby whispered.

“I know…” Mark simply replied. Staring up at Cheryl was beyond imagination, beyond anything ever conceivable. As the tiny couple gazed high above them, Cheryl stood with her hands on her hips, the bed’s horizon was just below her waistline, her giant breasts trapped within her top loomed over them, almost blocking her face entirely, her hair hung down her body and Cheryl’s look, her grin as she dominated her presence over them. And the light too, the light from the lamp cast light and shadow on her body and it made her look like a God from Greek mythology, from scripture itself.

“Well, it’s just past 3 in the morning,” Cheryl yawned high above them. “I think we should hit the hay, don’t you think?” The tiny couple got to their feet and paced backwards as they watched Cheryl lift her round leg up and over to the bed. As Cheryl climbed on, it was as if Mark’s world was shifting around him. The bed crumpled under her magnificent weight, making the tiny couple lose their footing and they struggled to keep their balance and the giant woman climbed onto their own bed. As they regained their balance, everything stopped, and they looked back up at Cheryl, who was now on her knees, her round rear perched onto her feet, her hands on her giant round thighs and her thong squeezed between them and she, looking down up the tiny couple, grinning evermore. “Now guys, where would you like to sleep?”

“Cheryl, just leave-“ Mark began.

“Obviously, you can’t sleep on the bed, I might lose you and who knows what would happen to you guys then?”

Cheryl-“ Abby also started.

“I have to keep you guys safe!” Cheryl laughed and bit her bottom lip, and Mark’s jaw opened slowly as he watched Cheryl slowly and lightly stroke the front pouch of her crotch, her fingertip pressing into her thong and sliding between her lips. “And you can’t sleep in my mouth, that’s for sure! Although, I wouldn’t say no…” And she winked down at the couple, wiping her tongue across her top lip.

“Cheryl! This is ridiculous! Just-“

“I know!” They watched as Cheryl lifted her hands and slammed them onto the bed behind them, Mark and Abby were now looking up at Cheryl lowering her body towards the bed in front of them, with her eyes locked on them without blinking whatsoever. Her eyebrows curled and she was again biting her bottom lip. But soon their attention turned to the giant round breasts that swung in front of them, swelling from her increasing pace of breathing. Abby screamed and she ran, and as Mark thought to do the same, they both were swooped into Cheryl’s gigantic hand once again and rolling onto her soft palm as she lifted them up to her face. Mark knew he was never going to get used to the sight of anything this enormous, such as this beautiful but terrifying womans’ face and subconsciously, he felt infinitely sorry for ants and what they had to go through on a day-to-day basis.

“Now Mark…” Cheryl began to talk softly, but her hot minty breath blasted at them and almost blowing them off the hand altogether. “…I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like a moment with Abby if you please…” And all of a sudden, Cheryl’s giant thumb pinned Mark down to the soft flesh of the giant palm, only leaving Mark’s head exposed to the world. Cheryl’s wasn’t pushing hard upon the tiny man, but it was enough that Mark couldn’t move at all, save the ability to turn his head.

“CHERYL!” he yelled and Abby screamed as she pushed and shoved and beat against the thick skin holding Mark down, but Mark could only watch as Cheryl slowly lowered her towards them.

“Abby, my little chew toy…” Mark stared in pure fear for his girlfriend as Cheryl’s lips hovered just above her hand, her breath washing over them more than ever as she deliberately breathed on them as she spoke. Abby screamed in pure agonising fear as Cheryl’s giant drool soaked tongue flopped with a splat onto her hand, and slowly slid across the skin towards her, but there was nowhere for Abby to run, unless she dived high into the air from the hand. And invincible or not, it was an impossible option for Abby.

And so, Mark yelled for his girlfriend with absolutely no power whatsoever as he watched the wet meat slide towards her. With a flick from the tip of the tongue, Abby instantly stuck to the pink monster, and instantly disappeared between the plush lips with silence.

Until… “Mmmmmm, she is so tasty…!” Cheryl quietly moaned, keeping her lips pretty much sealed save for the gap at the corner so she could talk.

Before Mark could retaliate, or yell at Cheryl, he felt his body be released from being pinned under the thumb and he rolled down the palm that now tilted downwards. He rolled and rolled, without truly knowing what direction he was heading towards…

Off the fingers he rolled and Mark felt gravity vanish as fell through the air, wind rushing around him and blindly he landed with a press onto something soft and warm but was a familiar feeling of skin. He bounced and began to roll once again but quickly, he dug his fingers into the skin and held his position. Dizzly, he shook his head and tried to gain his bearings. It didn’t take him long as he was now staring into a dark canyon, the impossibly gigantic cleavage was looming just below the round mound of which was lay upon.

Sitting atop of Cheryl’s breast, he looked up to see her staring down at him. His body burned in fury as he saw her slowly sucking, her cheekbones visible from the amount of pressure she was giving to her tongue and to his girlfriend, trapped in the hell he knew too well. Cheryl winked down at him as she pushed her finger towards Mark and in reaction, he lost his grip and he slid down the rounded slope, towards the vast darkness between Cheryl’s flesh…