- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

With Cheryl moaning quietly to herself whilst continuing her tasting of Abby, Mark slipped on the warm smooth skin and clawed away at the flesh to try and gain a grip to stop him falling into the vast gorge that lay between the giant mounds in front of him. Having slipped off Chery’s right breast, the tiny man found it impossible to halt his momentum and he continued to fall.

Before Mark disappeared into the valley, screaming and fighting as he went, Cheryl’s gigantic forefinger found him as it pushed onto his front. Mark was winded, but he gripped onto the ridges of Cheryl’s fingerprint as best he could but the natural grease that finely layered the digit helped him stick to the end of the finger. He felt himself lift away from her chest bone he was sliding on and what felt to him like miles in the air. From the force of movement and the fact he was winded, he wanted to be sick but instead, he turned his head and saw a location that he thought he might’ve had the luck to escape from.

Mark looked down from his terrific height and saw with his tiny eyes, that Cheryl, with her left hand, had pushed her hand into her cleavage and had now pried apart her breasts. He watched as the giantess opened her breasts further, and Mark could now clearly see into the deep depths between the woman’s bosoms and the slight twinkles of light reflecting off her hot skin.

Cheryl… No… Mark thought frantically. Taking in a deep breath so he could protest at Cheryl, he pushed out his chest but it was too much too soon and he began to cough and splutter. Quickly losing his grip, Mark fell into the air, and plunged towards the gaping cleavage once again.

“OOOF!” Once again, Mark was left winded as he collided with Cheryl’s breasts and he bounced backwards and found himself stuck somewhere. He looked around, now that the world around him had stopped spinning as he fell through the thick air, and saw in front of him a great wall of flesh, not more than a meter away from him. He looked to see what he was stuck to, and it was nothing more than the inner-side of Cheryl’s right breast. The thin layer of sweat that Cheryl was excreting had made Mark stick to her skin like glue. In front of him, was the inner-side of the left breasts and above him, the giant fingers holding her breasts apart with Cheryl’s face round face looking down upon him.

She was still smirking down at him, lightly sucking on his girlfriend. She chuckled slightly as she drooled slightly at the corner of her mouth and slurped the excess gunk that seeped from between her lips. She flicked her head back and swallowed and in that instant, Mark’s heart jumped and he felt the blood leave the surface of his skin. Cheryl looked back down at him and with a wink, she stuck out her tongue, with Abby screaming as she stuck to it, and slowly curled it back into her mouth.

“My my Mark, you have a girlfriend!” Cheryl managed to say from the corner of her mouth. “So eager to nestle between my breasts? You practically jumped at the chance didn’t you! You and Abby might be no bigger than ants, but I can feel you against my skin down there. Anyway, I hope you don’t mind, but I think it’s time to go to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning lil guy…” And with glee on her face, Mark watched as the dim light from the lamp and Cheryl’s looming face slowly disappeared as the hand that was holing apart the massive mountains of flesh began to close together. Mark turned to face the wall of hot skin close in on him and he began to yell, holding out his arms to protect his tiny self. But in no time at all, Cheryl’s breast crashed into him, each other, and fell back to their normal position. Squashed together by Cheryl’s top.

Mark’s arms slammed together against his chest as Cheryl’s hot flesh slammed into him, sealing his tiny body into the skin that now pressed against him with tonnes and tonnes of pressure. Mark felt like he was suffocating in the pure darkness he was now trapped in, he tried to breathe in air where there was none, only the hot essence of Cheryl’s perfume flowed into his lungs. He felt like he was choking and began to go light headed, his ears throbbed and his eyes burned. He felt like all he could do was curl into a fetal position as his body tensed and fought against the environment he was in.

But after a short period of time, the pain subsided. He felt his body go back to normal, the throbbing of his ears and his eyes disappeared. He had forgotten for a moment that he was invincible, forgetting that he was indeed a normal person is such extreme circumstances. But he wasn’t breathing. He felt like his lungs needed a massive dosage of oxygen, but it was just a feeling. He opened his eyes to darkness, feeling his eyelashes brush against the tiny hairs on Cheryl’s skin. He tried to move, even the tiniest bit possible, but it was no luck. There was no give whatsoever. He began to push out with his arms, forcing them out from his shoulders, but they only pushed into the soft flesh that surrounded him, but he was not moving without Cheryl’s consent. He was too small, too weak and stuck with mountains of skin pressing down on him.

His hearing was muffled. He was completely sealed from the outside world, hidden in a world between Cheryl’s titanic breasts. He could only feel sound that Cheryl was making, and right now it was the thunderous thumping of her heart.

BUMbumBUM… BUMbumBUM… BUMbumBUM…

Mark could feel her beating heart bouncing deep in her body, it was vibrating through the round flesh around him and through him. So loud and hard, it was driving him insane. The hot trap he was in made him more and more claustrophobic as time ticked away. And as time went on, the beating of Cheryl’s heart grew faster and louder… And ever more threatening.

Abby… Hang in there Abby… Was all Mark could think to himself over and over again.

With Cheryl’s heart beating, booming and thundering around him, Mark continued to fight his current predicament. He tried to squirm and wiggle his way to freedom, but from being packed in such a tight space with no room whatsoever, there was no hope for him at all. He was beginning to heat up and began to sweat along with Cheryl. With no air to cool him down, he began to pant feel light-headed and his eyelids began to feel heavy.

Minutes passed. Mark wasn’t sure how long he had been stuck between Cheryl’s breasts, but he knew for sure that Abby would be feeling every second that ticked away.

Abby… Mark reminded himself. Abby! And as he thought of her, the muted sound of Cheryl swallowing behind back, behind her sternum, hearing the unimaginable amount of saliva washing down her throat and into her body only made Mark completely freak out.

Mark snapped out of his funk as images of Abby flashed in the darkness of his mind and with the rest of his energy he began to push out against the giant walls of skin but again, his hands pushed into infinite soft flesh that was getting damper from the heat that Cheryl was radiating. His hands slipped on the surface and snapped back to his body, squashed again from the immense weight and pressure than entombed him.

He screamed and wailed in sandwich he was stuck in, wriggling and fighting and panicking. But this wasn’t ignored by Cheryl. A moan hummed all around him in the dark and without further ado, he struggled as the breast sandwich pressed all around him even more. His body felt like it was being crushed. Not enough for him to scream in pain, but enough to remind him that he was still skin and bones, muscle and fluids. Any air that was left in his lungs, it was definitely squashed out of him now and he tried and tried and tried again to make at least a little room for himself, some sort of room for him to be able to get free from the hell that only knew now.

But that wasn’t the worst of it.

Not knowing the current condition of his girlfriend, whether or not she was indeed still being thrashed around like the insides of a washing machine within the deep confines of Cheryl’s mouth, or whether she had indeed been swallowed down into the deep of the stomach of the beast that had them kept under her control, Mark felt exhausted as he continued to try and squirm out of the trap he was in. But as he began to feel weak, Cheryl moaned again. The throaty bassiness of Cheryl’s moaning drove Mark mad, borderline insane even, and before he could react to her compressing her breasts around him, he felt the walls around him begin to move in opposite directions.

His tiny body began to roll between the flesh of the breasts, like rolling sausage meat in-between your hands. He felt his body twist and roll, forcing him into a fetus-like position. His legs cramped and his arms ached, his face rubbed into the hot sticky flesh. His nose squashed, pressing into the soft skin around him as he rolled and rolled around.

Cheryl moaned once again, her heart racing even more now and Mark could feel it thundering through his body more than ever. But Mark couldn’t stand it, and his panic attack returned in full-force and soon, he slipped into unconsciousness.