- Text Size +

 

 

Bliss.

Tranquillity.

A warm breeze wafting over him, lying on a warm beach with his eyes shut. Mark took in a deep breathe. He didn’t know how he got here and he didn’t care. He didn’t want to leave, that was for sure. Stretching his limbs, his joints clicked and clunked into place. Sighing, he rested once again. There was only peace where he lay.

But then there was a sound, a familiar sound. Slowly opening his eyes to bright lights and blurred vision, he rolled his head to the direction the sound was coming from. But he was sure that he was alone on this beach he had awoken on. He saw a hazed silhouette in the distance, definitely human. He closed his eyes again and continued his rest.

But that silhouette…

Mark opened his eyes again, rolling his head and hazily concentrating on the shape that was standing, waiting… But even in the distance, he could concentrate on the shape and he slowly began to recognise it.

Abby…

But was it Abby? Why was she here? As Mark continued to focus on the silhouette, it turned on its heel and began to slowly walk away.

“Abby…” Mark muttered slowly. And then suddenly, his heart raced hard and fast.

“ABBY…!” Mark sat upright, snapping out of his dream, out from his deep slumber. He rubbed his eyes with his fists, sobering his mind and returning to the now. His body felt rough and sore, his back uncomfortable for some reason. And then it all came flooding back, everything that had happened only a few hours ago.

Being shrunk, almost being stomped and swallowed… Abby… Cheryl… It all came back to him now. Mark quickly got to his feet and opened his eyes again, trying to get a focus on his bearings. He saw the colossal bedside table to his side, which meant…He looked down to see his familiar bedding that he was now standing on. The soft and clean bed sheets provided a soft floor for him to stand on, but it was incredibly hard to walk. It was also daylight now, or at least, it was outside the shut curtains. From here, Mark could see the morning bloom beginning to shine through the hanging material. He had survived the night before. That was for certain. And as he was about to think of his next move…

“Well. Good morning, little guy!” Mark froze for a moment before he recognised the voice that breathed behind him. He slowly turned on his heels and immediately regretted the inevitable. There now Mark stood, the size of an ant in front of the woman now lying on her side, her arm rested on his soft pillows with her head rested on her hand, her other arm laying along her side, her hand dropping around her navel. Cheryl’s right breast sat squashed against the bed whilst her left pushed down on it from the force of gravity. Her black thong disappeared between her mighty legs, her puffy swollen lips wrapped around the stap and her feet were lightly playing with each other, the golden anklet being wrapped between her toes. “I didn’t know if you were going to wake up!”

“Cheryl-“ Mark began to talk but he as he looked up at her pretty eyes that were staring point-blank at him, he lost his voice in his throat. There was just not enough time in the world for any normal person to get used to the size and magnitude of a person this big, lying there in waiting. He jolted as Cheryl suddenly moved her hand. He watched as she stroked a slender finger lightly in her cleavage, but her eyes were still locked on his tiny tiny form.

“I’m sorry, I forgot all about you and I fell asleep! I guess you’re feeling a little sore, even for me my breasts are a little on the heavy-side. I just…”

Cheryl…” Mark tried to start once again, this time his voice croaking.

“…I just can’t believe how small you are! I don’t know how I can hear you as well as I can but I think the magic of that… Stone, whatever it is, has something to do with it.  No complaints, I like you this small. I’d say pocket-sized but I think that would be over-compensating your… Situation…” Mark scowled as she smiled and slowly bit on her bottom lip and slowly closed her eyes and sighed quietly. Mark began to walk slowly towards Cheryl as she opened her eyes again, and they instantly locked eyes with each other. I could barely feel you between my tits. Barely. But I definitely felt you rolling in between them and I can tell you, I wouldn’t mind keeping you there for the rest of your little life!”

“Cheryl, where is she?” Mark asked sternly, having enough of Cheryl’s attitude after the events of last night and this early in the morning. Cheryl laughed a little, but it was enough that Mark lost his balance and ended up falling onto his rear.

“She? Who do you mean?” Cheryl asked back at Mark with a widening smile.

“Abby, Cheryl. Where is she?” Mark asked again more forcefully and demanding. Mark patiently watched Cheryl roll her eyes and bit her lip again.

“Abby? Do you mean the little lady that had shrunk with you? Oh yes! Abby! Sorry, I thought you meant my little sweet. She certainly tasted better than I thought she would!” Cheryl said with a hint of glee and malice. “I’m sorry Mark, I swallowed her. Didn’t you hear her screaming from where you were? She was quite the screamer all night…” She laughed again and slowly, with her free hand, she rubbed her tummy under her top.

Mark felt like he was going to be sick. He felt faint and lost, his eyes began to water from the oncoming storm of dread and pain he was about to go through.

“Ugh, I was only joking you little idiot.  I wouldn’t swallow you guys, that’s… Disgusting. No, I have better ideas what to do with you little guys!” Mark didn’t even bother to reply to her. He knew all she was doing was toying with him. He was on the brink of breaking down and crying, but he had to pull himself together. He didn’t want to be played with like Cheryl intended, but being this small and exposed, he knew it would be a hard game to play. He had to keep strong. “No, I put her somewhere before I fell asleep. She’s safe. I think… But let’s talk about you, shall we? Lauren isn’t awake yet so we have some time! I never said thanks for letting us sleep here for the night. So, thank you. And I never thanked you guys for an amazing night we had. And that’s only the beginning too!”

Mark felt his soul sting at this comment. He looked up at Cheryl who was still staring at him, smiling as she did, and now her free hand fondled lightly with her thong. He felt disgusted at the sight of her. Sure she was beautiful and who wouldn’t be somewhat turned on by the sheer sight of what he was seeing now, but she was nothing more than evil. A disguised evil, but evil nonetheless.

“Cheryl… For the last time. Where is she?”

Mark waited for her to reply, his heart racing as he dreaded what her answer could be.

“Well, if you really want to know…” And Mark suddenly jumped to his feet as Cheryl heaved herself off her hand, and was now sat on her feet, her legs wrapped under her large soft bottom. He watched her yawn and stretch her arms with her shoulders crunching as she went. She shook her head, wafting her hair that bounced off her shoulders and cascaded down her back and front. Mark walked back as she opened her eyes onto him again and laughed. “She’s been in there all night, I was afraid that I would swallow her in the night, I’ve done that before with chewing gum!”

As Mark was about to demand her to tell him once again, he gasped as he watched Cheryl elevate high into the hair as she lifted herself off her feet, and now she was balanced on her knees. He had forgotten just how big one could look when they towered above him, and even now Cheryl was only on her knees. Cheryl moaned once again, lightly and softly, hardly able to keep her eyes open on Mark. But Mark however, was ready to brace himself as Cheryl slowly dabbed the tip of her finger with her tongue and reached toward him.

He knew there was no point in running as the fingertip approached. His tiny legs wouldn’t be able to cover any distance in a good amount of time, so now, he waited. He turned so he now showed his back to the giantess and soon, he felt the heat of the spit radiating from the finger before he fell forward onto his front. Falling on his chest, he felt the soft tip press down onto him, pushing him into the soft bed and before he could get a grip onto the bed sheet, he was lifted away and into the air. Spinning in the air, he was now facing Cheryl’s face above him, but her eyes went looking downwards towards her legs.

“I think this stone that you found, it was probably the best thing ever that happened to us… You and Abby, so tiny and helpless. And I get you two to keep forever! In a way, I’m kind of jealous. I wish I had a goddess to look after me…” Cheryl laughed slyly and Mark felt his stomach lurch as she moved as Cheryl began to move her finger. Mark closed his eyes, he wanted to faint, he wanted to just… Disappear. How would he ever get himself out of this situation, and Abby too. The stone, Cheryl… All of it… There was no hope.

It was like he had fainted or fallen asleep again. He didn’t know how much time had passed as he felt the finger stop moving. Opening his eyes, his back tried to snap into an upright position, but he was firmly stuck to the finger that had been coated with Cheryl’s warm spit.

He was now looking upwards, the only direction he could. But he was now looking at a deep dark pink cave which walls were rippled and lined with a coating that glistened with the light from the bedroom. The wet coat drooled and there were strands that dripped and glued around the walls. Mark had a hard time trying to figure out exactly what he was looking at, but his eyes wandered to a pair of Cheryl’s fingers holding open the wet cave, with a large amount of soft and floppy skin wrapped around them and when the smell finally hit Mark…

Oh no…! Mark was beginning to panic when Cheryl spoke once again.

“Can you see her? No? Here…” and Mark felt his body lurch again as he was brought closer to the cave. As he was brought closer and closer, he could feel the intense heat radiate from her and if wafted over his body and even he now began to feel like he was sweating. As he was burning up, he was now just inside the deep cave himself, slowly going in deeper and deeper in the dark cave. He could see now that the walls that circled around him bobbed and rippled, undulating from Cheryl’s nerves and cautious excitement. But then he stopped. Stuck to the end of Cheryl’s forefinger, he looked at the wall in front of him…

And there she was.

“ABBY!” Mark shouted for her. There she was, stuck naked to the pink wall and completely coated in Cheryl’s natural juice. She was stuck tight, and she was moved with the wall as it undulated and flinched. He watched his girlfriend slowly open her eyes to him and concentrated through her temporary blindness.

“Mark…!” he heard her say in pure exhaustion and fatigue, and she raised an arm out for him. Mark pushed against the fingertip as hard as he could, but he was stuck tight. He too stuck his arm out for her, reaching as hard as he could, but before long, he and the finger began to leave the cave and Abby screamed out for him, as he did for her.

He was still looking up as he was withdrawn slowly from Cheryl’s gaping vagina holding his girlfriend captive. Still yelling for her, he could do nothing as Cheryl slowly pushed her one of her fingers that held open her cave up along the walls where Abby was, and pushed in deeper and deeper.

“CHERYL, NO!” and in no time, when Cheryl’s finger was buried up to her knuckle, Cheryl slowly withdrew her fingers. As they slid out from within, the skin of her fingers were coated heavily in her fluids and they too glistened in the light. Mark thought that he could hear Abby screaming, but she was hard to distinguish from the slow, sickening slurping noise that the fingers were making as they withdrew from Cheryl’s cave.

Before Mark could call out for Abby one last time, Cheryl’s fingertips slowly slipped away from her folds completely and the giant wet cave closed up, sealing Abby once again into the deep dark inside, between Cheryl’s legs.

Mark was still and aghast as he watched Cheryl’s lips fold over themselves, the deep black disappearing behind the soft excess skin.

“So, did you find her? How was she?” Cheryl laughed, and Mark could only watch from the hovering fingertip as she pulled up her thong in front of him. He watched the giant thong snap into place, hiding the entrance to Cheryl’s behind a wall of soft black material.