- Text Size +

“Poor Abby. I might’ve played with her a bit too long, she seemed tired when I pulled her out of my mouth…” Cheryl chuckled whilst sliding her fat tongue across her top lip.

Mark was still stuck-tight to her digit, straining to break free from Cheryl’s saliva that had glued him to her skin. All he could do willingly was to watch Cheryl talk to him as he hovered in the air. Even though he was eye level with her now, it felt like Cheryl was talking down to him. Like he was nothing more than a living speck, than a once real human being.

After Cheryl had sealed Abby within her, after putting back her thong and snapping it back into place, Mark at first felt his blood run cold. From all the events that had happened throughout the night, the impossible becoming possible, and the unimaginable imagined and happened, this was by far the worst that Mark had seen. The fact that he was stuck to Cheryl’s finger and the love of his life was lost deep within her and that there was nothing he could do, he contemplated suicide but it didn’t take long for him to remember that he couldn’t die. Hanging his head in defeat, he was lifted upwards for what seemed like miles and miles. Lifting his head up, he tensed up as Cheryl’s eyes were locked fast onto him.

It was uncomfortable to say the least, looking into those giant brown eyes that flittered to and fro as they scanned his tiny body. He wanted to look away but an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach told him otherwise. Each time the giantess blinked, a waft of air waved over him and her thick eyelashes battered against each other. In real life, this would happen in an instant but from Mark’s perspective, it seemed slow and malicious.

“But she was scrumptious…” Cheryl continued. At this point, it was impossible for Mark to measure just how much he hated her, after everything that had happened and everything that will happen from now on. “You are a lucky man Mark, but I suppose I’m luckier! I’ve never had pets before, but now I can see the appeal…” Before Mark could say anything, he was brought closer to her beading eyes, straining to focus his eyes to see more than the finer details and complexions of her skin and the veins in her eyes.

But he could see that Cheryl was really looking at him now, taking in his own tiny details. “Oh! Do I… Have we met before?”

“I doubt it,” Mark replied quietly, forcefully. “I would have killed you by now…”

“The Strawberry…” Cheryl said softly, lost in thought. Mark’s attention perked as she said his used-to-be regular pubs name.

“…What did you say?” Mark said to her, anxious now to understand more between Cheryl and himself.

“The Strawberry… A while ago… You were standing at the bar, you were with Lauren and… And Abby… Lauren broke up with… Fuck, I can’t remember his name!” Mark followed her in conversation, almost regretting talking to her in the first place.

“Blake?” he suggested.

“Yes! You were being such a good friend to her that night. You were a bit drunk though, but you and I – we talked a little bit while you were being served!”

Mark closed his eyes, trying to remember that night as much as he could. He strained but he could only remember being at the table with his girls and little bits here and there but he couldn’t remember Cheryl at all, nor actually ordering any drinks or food.

“I’m not surprised you can’t remember me, you were barely keeping yourself upright at the bar… You looked cute when I met you… You’re much cuter now if you don’t mind me saying!” Mark was lurched in the air as Cheryl took him away from her eyes, so that they could now both see each other without straining their eyes.

“Cheryl… Let Abby go… Please…” Mark didn’t mean to sound weak but he was a tiny man that was spent. Down on his energy and felt utterly defeated. But he knew that all he wanted was Abby’s safety.

“Let Abby go?” Cheryl echoed him and Mark felt his skin prickle as her warm breath washed over him once again, an all too familiar feeling that he could never get used to. Mark waited for her to continue, but Cheryl slowly closed her eyes and sighed. Biting her bottom lip again, Mark knew exactly why she was getting her “feelings”. When Cheryl opened her eyes, Mark was still staring intensely on her. “Let Abby go… Hmm, I don’t think so Mark!”

“Cheryl, you must let us go and get help, we can’t be small forever! We-“

“If I let you and Abby go and you did get returned to your… Normal height… What’s to say that you wouldn’t tell someone what I did to you? What’s to say you wouldn’t come back for a little revenge?”

Mark was stunned. How could Cheryl’s warped mind work like this? “But… Abby…

“Forget it Mark. You are both my little toys for me to play with. But I will be honest with you here, I would end you right now if I could. The fact you are somewhat invincible means that I can’t get rid of you easily. I was thinking of just burying you outside into the ground in your garden, but I think you’d probably find your way back to us, or someone else. No, I think I will have to keep you. So I know where you are at all times. Also, if it wasn’t for Abby swearing her life to me last night for your safety, I think I’d be breaking a promise and I couldn’t do that to my own little pets could I? I mean, you are cute. But I like the ladies better than men. There are exceptions of course…”

He closed his eyes in complete disbelief from what he was hearing. It just couldn’t be possible! How could it be? What could have created the stone that allowed things like this to happen? Mark was living a normal day-to-day life before the events of last night, but now he was nothing more than a speck that was destined to be used and abused.

Mark suddenly felt like he was flying in the air but he could still feel the glue on his body that stuck his body to the fingertip of this evil woman. Once the motions had stopped and his head stopped spinning, he could now see that Cheryl was back to lying on his own bed. With her back against the headboard and sat upright, he realised that he was about to be wiped onto the bedding.

He braced himself as he saw the bed coming closer and closer, the sheets he was about to slam into growing larger and larger in front of his eyes. He was winded as he was pushed into the bed and scraped off the skin of her finger, and in no time he felt the finger release him. Mark was finally free from being stuck and the bed felt incredibly comforting. He breathed in the smell of the detergent that he washed his bedding with, filling his lungs with something normal for once.

But then the bed moved. And he rolled slightly from side to side. Rolling onto his back, he sat up to see Cheryl making herself more comfortable. He was lying just underneath her thigh that hung from her femur. He looked up at watched it hover over him, and down her leg he could see her round bottom squashed under her weight. Mark didn’t hesitate to run to the side of her, getting himself out of harms way. He looked at her now from the side, looking up at the giant woman and feeling his own legs give way. She put the thick pillows behind her back, and shuffled her feet and readjusted her breasts. When she finished, Mark was ready for her as she looked down upon him.

“Now, I think it’s time to wake Lauren up. Don’t you think?” And with that, Cheryl produced her phone from the bedside table and began to tap away at the phone. He began to panic. Lauren was Mark and Abby’s only hope for freedom. Mark wondered whether Cheryl would save her from the same fate as they had endured… Or whether Cheryl would actually forcefully shrink her. Which meant that they were all in trouble.

“CHER-“ As Mark began to shout for her, Cheryl moaned a little louder than last time. He watched her close her eyes and the insane height and weight of Cheryl moved as she crossed her left leg over her right and tensed.

All Mark could do was wait.