- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been quite some time hasn't it! I do apologise, I've been very busy over the festive season and my computer got completely trashed due to flooding. But I'm back now and I hope to get this story back into action!


It's a long awaited return to the story and since I've had plenty of time away from it, I have thought about where I really want the plot to go and I'm fully confident that I can deliver a wild story indeed!


Enjoy!

With the feeling of hopelessness now overwhelming the tiny speck, Mark collapsed onto his rear and sunk ever so slightly into his soft bedding that he once knew fitted a double bed. It was more like an endless field of quilt that hosted his captor that had made herself quite comfortable indeed. He couldn’t bare to look at her, the situation of Cheryl having Abby trapped deep inside her made him feel physically sick and instead he resorted to holding his head in his hands and closing his eyes, breathing deeply and slowly to prevent him fainting on the spot.

As he held his head, Mark could smell Cheryl’s perfume scented all over his body, which made him think of his moments between the giantess’ breasts, trapped in darkness with no will to move or literally the ability to do anything at all. Thinking about it more he guessed that in any other guys shoes they would think that it would be a dream come true, but the reality was far different and unimaginable. He shook his head slightly with a small huff. Funny in a way, he thought, that finally he had managed to get to a point in his life where he was truly happy and now it was taken away in an instant by an object that he simply found and by a woman he had simply just met. Sure he was a young adult with his life ahead of him, but meeting Abby and having his own spot he could call home was truly a blessing and now, he had nothing. Not even Abby by his side.

“Abby…” he muttered. He pictured his giant girlfriend that he had witnessed mere hours before now, holding him in her soft hands and how comforted he felt. He was scared, without a doubt and any reasonable man would be, but he knew Abby would never let harm come to him. But the stone… That pearly white stone… Something told Mark in the back of his thoughts that the stone wasn’t finished with him yet, that feeling in the pit of his stomach made him think it was a certainty.

He didn’t really know how long he was alone in his thoughts, and he lifted his head from his hands and looked up at Cheryl was eyeing him from high above with a small smirk and radiating satisfaction. How much, Mark wondered, would he enjoy driving a knife into her if he could and watch her suffer.

“I think your girlfriend is enjoying herself, she just won’t quit squirming in there! I’m surprised how much I can feel her, considering how small she is…” and she bit her bottom lip softly, with a hum. “…And how deep inside me she is!” Mark could feel his blood boil, his body began to shake.

“Just… Just let her out… Cheryl please, just get her out of there…” He spoke through gritted teeth, his jaw tight and strong.

“But she likes it! I know she does, I mean, how couldn’t she! I bet you’d like it in there too! It’s just too bad I don’t like boys huh!” From where Mark sat, he could see her hand crawl down her torso, and between her legs. “She’s making me wet again, she knows how to treat a woman!” Cheryl stifled a giggle as she withdrew her forefinger from her thick legs and it glistened in the dim morning light with her juice.

With this Mark stood up and just as Mark was about to hurl abuse and completely lose his temper, Cheryl spoke first. “Oh just be quiet will you…” And before he could react, Cheryl curled her finger on her thumb and quickly closed the gap between her and Mark. He was too slow to brace himself as the wet finger flicked towards him and with a quick smack to his head, he was knocked out cold.

Sound…

“… what happe…”

A sickly feeling, pain...

“…ot sure, I found them like th…”

Cold.

“…an’t do this Cheryl, we can’t get away with it…”

Cheryl…

Cheryl!

Opening his eyes quickly, Mark was blinded and blurred, his head spinning and his head throbbed. He groaned and curled into a ball.

“Mark…? Oh Mark!”

That voice… It was the voice… Of an angel…

“A… Abby?” Mark managed to groan and as soon as he spoke, he felt warmth wrap around him in an embrace, the familiar touch of skin flared his senses. He rubbed his eyes with his fists and opened his eyes, focusing on the blur that was hugging him tightly, the small sound of sobbing floated around in his head.

“I thought I’d never see you again… Are you OK?”

As Mark regained his vision ever so slowly, Abby came back into focus and her small brown eyes looked deeply into his and he had never felt so happy to see her in his life.

“Abby! Jesus, Abby!” And he in return hugged her back tightly. “Jesus… Am I OK? Are you OK?! Are you hurt?”

“No, no I’m OK…”

“Are you sure? Are…”

“Mark! I’m OK, really. I’m here, I’m alive… I’m OK.” Mark laughed in true happiness and he felt weepy as he brushed her hair through his fingers, holding her face finding it hard to believe that she was really there, really alive and well. She was naked and obviously shaken, but she did look like she was OK.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you girl!” He leaned in for a kiss but Abby hesitated, holding him back. Mark looked confusedly back at her. “Abby… What’s wrong?”

He saw he hesitate again as she looked at him. And she slowly whispered; “We have company…”

“Company?” Mark turned his head and noticed a large white curved wall in front of him, with a pinkish-reddish smudge on the top and something that looked like a handle. And Mark realised that it was indeed a coffee cup. Looking down, he could see that he and Abby were sat on a glass surface making it easy to see down to the light brown carpet floor below, which quickly confirmed to Mark that they were no longer in their house. “Abby…” he said turning towards her. “Where the hell are we?”

“We’re in Cheryl’s living room, she took us over here after…” and Mark could see her welling up and hesitate to continue.

“After… What?” Mark asked, he knew he would hate what she was going to say next.

Abby bowed her head and looked down at her legs whilst holding Mark’s hands in hers. “Lauren… She… She came in and… They had… Quite a morning… With me trapped…”

“In Cheryl…” Mark finished and Abby nodded softly, sniffling.

“Mark… She had no idea… Cheryl didn’t tell her we had been shrunk… She still doesn’t know… Oh God Mark, I was so frightened! I was nearly crushed to death!”

Mark simply couldn’t imagine what she had been through, and he assumed that right now would not be a delicate time to delve into her adventures of this morning.

As Abby went quiet, something struck a chord within Mark’s mind. “Abby… Did I hear… Two voices just before?”

“You did…” Abby confirmed, again nodding her head. “Cheryl and…”

“Her mother…” An unfamiliar voice boomed far above the tiny couple, and Mark shot to his feet and spun around, looking up at the giant woman leaning over the table staring down upon them…