- Text Size +

His feet and legs went numb, hands twitching and back up straight with his mouth hung open. He felt goose bumps all over his arms and his hairs were on end, as the tiny man looked up at the towering goddess in front of him.

Mark was staring up at a woman in her early forties that was sitting on her legs, getting a better look at the tiny couple naked and helpless. He stared into her dark brown eyes that was accented by the thick eye liner inked around her eye. She was pretty, with a pair of soft lips and wrinkles where the lips curled in her naturally tanned, lightly freckled skin. Her dark brown wavy hair was tied back in a loose ponytail. She was wearing a dark blue robe that hung on her Amazonia like body type. She wasn’t fat nor chubby, but naturally a broad built woman. Because of the woman’s robe, Mark couldn’t tell the size of the woman’s chest but he didn’t have time to worry about that. But there was no doubt in Mark’s mind that she was indeed Cheryl’s mother. But more beautiful.

He shuddered as he felt Abby hug his legs, having crawled up to Mark as he’d been staring at the woman, Cheryl’s mom, and wrapped her cold arms around him and whimpered. Coughing Mark quickly cupped his crotch and continued to stare at up at…

“…Emily.” She finished. She lightly laughed as she watched the tiny man cup his crotch that she could barely see anyway, her dimples as she smiled were cute. “Pleasure to meet you Mark, Cheryl has told me all about you. How are you coping so far?” she softly asked.

Mark was stunned and it was only when Abby poked him that he shook his head and uttered his reply. “… C-coping…”

“I see…” replied Emily even softer than before. “Is it true that nobody knows you’re… Well… Like this?”

“All of this started last night, I need to get hold of my parents or… Or someone that can help us!” Mark pleaded to the Amazonian giantess looming in front of him.

“I see…” she said again. Mark noticed that she was eyeing him up with a questioning look on her face, one of her thin eyebrows raised. As Mark was about to talk back, a blood-curdling scream burned through his ears and he turned his head down to see Abby’s arms vanish from his legs. He turned to see Abby screaming as she was pulled away by Cheryl’s enormous thumb and finger that had snuck up behind her.

“ABBY, NO!” Mark yelled as he watched her rise up into the sky and up to Cheryl’s face as she stood up and staring down at the tiny woman in her fingers with a wide smile. She was wearing black sports pants and a salmon-pink top that accented her already-large breasts.

“You’re coming with me, angel. You’ve seen you’re boyfriend, now we can go. But where should I put you, little lady…”

“Cheryl, what do you think you are doing?” Emily snapped at Cheryl. Cheryl looked at her mom as she held on to Abby.

“She’s my little toy now mom! I can do whatever I want with her. We had a bit of a ride last night,” Cheryl looked back at Abby, “Didn’t we, baby! And this morning!” Abby just continued to scream and plead to be let go and to go back to Mark.

“Cheryl, you cannot do this! Put her back down this instant!”

Cheryl turned back to her mum, and all Mark could do was watch from the table, the two gigantic women arguing over the fate of the tiny couple.

“You can do whatever you like with him Mom, but I’m keeping Abby forever as my little pet! With that Cheryl turned back to Abby with a smile. “Now, say goodbye Abby! Who knows when it will be the next time you’ll see Markie again!” She laughed as Abby screamed for him. From far below on the surface of the table, Mark yelled for his girlfriend as Cheryl pried open her breasts with her free hand and brought Abby over it. “You’ll be nice and snug in there, I also sprayed a little extra perfume in there for you!” and she again giggled. Mark could only watch as he saw his girlfriend drop from Cheryl’s fingers and disappear between the soft mountains of flesh high, high above him. Abby wailed as she fell and when Cheryl freed her breasts and Mark watched them collapse on each other, the screaming instantly muted and Abby was gone.

He could only watch as Cheryl pressed her breasts together slowly with a pathetic little giggle, looking down at her cleavage and then back to him. “Right, I’m going to meet up with some friends. I’ll see you later Mom. And as for you little Markie, who knows when the next we meet will be! As for your tiny girlfriend, you’ll probably never see her again.” Mark was feeling the rage as Cheryl wandered to the glass table he was standing on, and she bent over at the hips, pushing out her breasts for him to clearly see. He was looking up at her hanging breasts way above him, understanding exactly what Abby was going through. Mark’s attention was taken as Cheryl began to giggle again, and he looked up at her soft brown eyes. “But that doesn’t matter anymore, your Mom’s little problem now! God, I can feel her squirming in there haha! Honestly Mom, this feels… Fantastic!” Mark turned to look back at Emily, knelt at the table, her mouth dropped in shock at her daughter’s actions. He looked back at Cheryl, who was now standing up and turning to walk away. “Oh and one more thing Mom,” she said as she headed for front door and opened it, Mark felt the cool draft that swooped in. “He’s indestructible… Or something… Anyway, I’ll text you later…”

“CHERYL! ABBY, NO!” Mark yelled for the giant woman that was now Abby’s captor as she walked out of the door, and closed it behind her, the door closing with a simple click. Mark stood silently, his heart racing as he stared at the door, listening to Cheryl walk away and get in her car. She was in there for at least three or four minutes before she started the car, and drove away.

Stunned, Mark turned on his heels, and looked up at Emily who was look down upon him, her mouth had since closed. He didn’t say anything, but just stared up at her and waited for her to make her move. Finally, the stunned giantess took in a quick deep breath, before she spoke.

“So… You’re indestructible?” she asked down at him.

“…Yes.” Mark spoke with a defeated and broken voice. He looked down at his feet in defeat, but also being able to look through the glass table to the floor far below. He sighed.

“Uh-huh…” she muttered. “So, you’re now tiny, indestructible, naked with no one but your girlfriend who is in the same situation as you but is now jammed between my daughter’s breasts. Is that right?” she asked softly down to him. Mark nodded his head. “Well then, it’s a good job it’s the weekend isn’t it?” Mark hadn’t quite heard what she said. He was staring through the glass at the floor in a kind of daydream. He was thinking about Abby, how it may be true that he would never see her again. It was strange to think that no matter what Cheryl was going to do with Abby, she was going to be OK no matter the outcome. But the horror of what she will have to go through, that was the real nightmare of their story, he knew.

His mind slowly focused back to the present situation he himself was in, and he jolted as he saw a reflection in the glass. He quickly turned around and immediately fell onto his rear in shock and gasping, he was looking at Emily’s hand open and her long fingers stretching for him, the cracks and lines in her palm stretched and pulled as her hand came closer. Mark shivered as he closed his eyes and bent his head down and in a matter of mere seconds, he jump as his body shuffled around and soon he was squeezed on both sides of his body. He huffed as the air in his lungs was forced from him. Mark looked up along the inside of the giant fingers and thumb that Emily had trapped around him and further up to the inside of her palm. The tiny guy didn’t realise that he was even being lifted up into until the light and shadows inside her hand changed and he felt his head lightly bob. The thick skin of the thumb and forefinger pressed on his arms, holding him in place. He looked at the skin squashed around him, in awe of the fingerprints that waved and circled around him.

Soon, Mark watched the palm tilt away and now he was looking straight at Emily’s face, her sharp brown eyes scanning his tiny bare body. “I have nothing to do all weekend…” she spoke softly, Mark breathed slowly and tried to stay calm as her warm breath tingled his senses. “And I suppose you’re single now, Cheryl seems to be pretty sure of that. Ha, I guess we get to see what her fuss was all about little man. What do you think?”

As Mark was pinned between the soft fingertips squeezing him on both sides, he decided once more to plead for help. He looked into her massive eyes and dared. “I-I think… You should help Abby and I return to normal… Let us go and we’ll never speak of this again!” He continued to glaze into her beautiful eyes until Emily blinked and sighed.

“Cheryl did tell me about the stone. Marvellous little thing isn’t it? But I have no idea how to return your size. Nor do I know where it is! I assume Cheryl has to somewhere about her. Plus,” Mark noticed he was being brought closer to her enormous face as her eyes squinted slightly and she began to grin, something that Mark couldn’t see as her lips were below him at this moment. “…I wouldn’t have a little man-toy to play with, would I? Hehe!” she giggled lightly sending sparks of fear deep within Mar’s heart and soul. His skin went white and he froze.

“E-Emily! Please! You have-“

“Now not another word Mark, I mean it! You must accept your situation. My little toy, my pet. If what Cheryl has said is true, then you and I will get deeply acquainted! And who knows…” Mark started to wriggle a little as Emily continued to bring him closer and closer still to her eyes. “Maybe I’ll keep you on me all the time, everywhere I go! I could tie you to my anklet, sew you to my panties…And better yet, if I put you deep inside me…” Her giant eyes began to rise above him as he was being lowered now, her fine nose now in view and in detail. He could see her small pored and her layer of make up in striking detail. He began to hyperventilate as he knew what was coming. Emily’s plush lips now came into view and Mark could now see her grin, her right side of the mouth twisted in a curl with a canny dimple. The cracks in the skin of the lips were much more noticeable than Cheryl’s but he guessed that was because she was a fourty-year old woman. But Emily’s lips were still plush and full of blood. “…You might never come out again!”

The tiny guy wasn’t sure whether or not he heard her correctly, if at all. He was too busy staring at the dark pink abyss behind her lips as she spoke to him, her hot breath washing over him again which was quite sweet in scent, thankfully. “Won’t that be something, Mark?” She lightly giggled again, but this time more breathily.

The thought of Abby, Cheryl, Emily and himself, all their lives now bound by this mysterious stone that he had found on his doorstep the previous night completely wiped from his mind. Now, all his thought and concentration were on one thing.

Tensing his arms, he tried to push into the thick but soft skin that clamped on him to try and free him space that was big enough for him to drop through, but it was no luck, he was going nowhere. Mark looked back at Emily’s lips as they puckered and plumped and coming towards him. With his arms pinned to this sides, he could do nothing but close his eyes and brace himself. The soft skin of her warm lips pushed into him and it wasn’t long before he was completely smothered in her top lip, his feet barely touching the curve of her bottom lip.

Still, the pressure built with Emily continuing to push her lips into him with the tiny man’s face pushing into the skin further still and he was sure he was becoming stiff but it was hard to tell, considering the circumstances. The warmth from her soft lips radiated through his body, and as the giantess hummed behind those closed doors, Mark’s body vibrated in his tight confinement.

He slowly began to struggle as he was suffocating but soon he was pulled away from Emily’s bouncy lips and watched as they curled back into a grin.

“I want to try something…” Emily whispered, Mark still flabbergasted at the sight of the unimaginable lips in front of him. He gulped as Emily curled her fingers in a grip, trapping Mark in her hand. There was light in the tunnel of her fingers, and Mark could just peer out through the light to the living room, but it didn’t matter anyway as Emily stood up and began to walk. Mark could tell the woman was trying not to move her hand around too much as she held her grip just below her breasts.

With the swaying motion of Emily’s hand and the flashing light of rooms and things passing by, Mark felt motion sick and he tried to yell at Emily but she either ignored him or simply didn’t hear him as she just kept walking, ascending a staircase at some point, the loud booming of her feet as she walked changed when she walked onto the second floor.