- Text Size +

It was an odd sensation, being trapped within a giant person’s hand. Even odder however was the continuous bobbing and an odd booming sound accompanying that bobbing action of the hand. To Mark, obviously he knew that it was just Emily taking a step, but it was another thing entirely when you’re cocooned into a fist. As the plush skin of Emily’s palm was bunched up and squashed all around Mark, he tried to wriggle free as much as possible, but the giant fingers that held him tight were relentless. They didn’t even twitch as Mark punched and kicked into the fingers trying to break free. Worse still was that he knew Emily would be able to feel every little movement that he was doing.

It was starting to get hot too, the sweat started to appear from the surface of the skin, and Mark could even feel his own body beginning to cook. He looked out the small hole that was at the end of Emily’s wrapped hand, still seeing flashes of colour of the world outside blur past him with every step of the giant woman.

Just as he began to feel like he was about to pass out, the giant hand opened slowly around him, with light bearing down on his tiny body as he rolled around on the outstretched palm before finally resting on his back, giving him a clear view of the 40-something brunette looking down on him.

He had a moment to his thoughts and all he could think about was how stunning the woman was, considering the circumstances. He could see her freckles where the sun had caught her, the natural tan giving her skin a healthy golden-brown glow. She was obviously a woman who looked after her body a little better than Cheryl does. Her smile revealed only a small glimpse of the white teeth hiding behind the soft lips, but her dimples were definitely noticeable and incredibly charming. And it wasn’t long before Mark found out why Emily was smiling, save for the fact she had a tiny man in lying on her palm in her hand.

“Well, now that is a surprise!” Emily said softly, with a stifling giggle at the end. Mark looked confusedly at her, and then down at himself and he immediately noticed his erection was just there, out in the open. He swore at himself as he reached for his crotch and covered himself. “Don’t worry, I’ve seen bigger.” The woman said with a wink and a light giggle. Even Mark had to stifle a laugh that nearly escaped his lips, but it wasn’t long before he forgot the remark was even spoken. “You are extraordinary aren’t you? I never would have thought that something like THIS was going to happen today, especially this morning so soon after getting up. Mark, was it?” Mark swallowed and found his courage.

“Ye-yeah. I’m Mark Har-“

“Yes, OK, that’ll do.” Emily said quickly, interrupting him. “Mark will be fine.”

Will be? Mark thought to himself frantically.

“I’d rather not know where you come from, family I mean. Not if I’m going to keep you-“

“KEEP ME?!” Mark shouted back at her.

“Yes dear, keep you. I love my daughter but good Lord, she can be a completely selfish. I can’t let you go because I can’t risk you telling the authorities what’s happened to you and… Abby, was it? What happened to you and Abby, it was unfortunate…” Mark couldn’t believe was he was hearing. What was this woman talking about? He was a human being, how could THIS woman be so selfish after putting her daughter down like that. “…but under the circumstances, my daughter cannot go to jail, I just won’t allow it. And seeing as you can’t die,” And Mark nearly shit himself right there as Emily leaned her head down towards him with a big grin, her giant face even more gigantic than ever bearing close to him and her warm breath waft over him like a comforting blanket, “although I’d like to try that fact,” she said with a small laugh. “I might as well keep you and nobody needs to know. Just you and me and nobody else. Of course Cheryl and Abby and possibly Lauren, but they’re not talking. That’s for sure. So, little guy. I said I wanted to try something…”

And Mark was lost for words. Frightened and alone and afraid, he begged in his soul for Abby that she would be OK. He couldn’t even begin to imagine what she had been though…

- - -

The Previous Night
“Cheryl! This is ridiculous! Just-“

“I know!” They watched as Cheryl lifted her hands and slammed them onto the bed behind them, Mark and Abby were now looking up at Cheryl lowering her body towards the bed in front of them, with her eyes locked on them without blinking whatsoever. Her eyebrows curled and she was again biting her bottom lip. But soon their attention turned to the giant round breasts that swung in front of them, swelling from her increasing pace of breathing. Abby screamed and she ran, and as Mark thought to do the same, they both were swooped into Cheryl’s gigantic hand once again and rolling onto her soft palm as she lifted them up to her face. Mark knew he was never going to get used to the sight of anything this enormous, such as this beautiful but terrifying womans’ face and subconsciously, he felt infinitely sorry for ants and what they had to go through on a day-to-day basis.

“Now Mark…” Cheryl began to talk softly, but her hot minty breath blasted at them and almost blowing them off the hand altogether. “…I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like a moment with Abby if you please…” And all of a sudden, Cheryl’s giant thumb pinned Mark down to the soft flesh of the giant palm, only leaving Mark’s head exposed to the world. Cheryl’s wasn’t pushing hard upon the tiny man, but it was enough that Mark couldn’t move at all, save the ability to turn his head.

“CHERYL!” he yelled and Abby screamed as she pushed and shoved and beat against the thick skin holding Mark down, but Mark could only watch as Cheryl slowly lowered her towards them.

“Abby, my little chew toy…” Mark stared in pure fear for his girlfriend as Cheryl’s lips hovered just above her hand, her breath washing over them more than ever as she deliberately breathed on them as she spoke. Abby screamed in pure agonising fear as Cheryl’s giant drool soaked tongue flopped with a splat onto her hand, and slowly slid across the skin towards her, but there was nowhere for Abby to run, unless she dived high into the air from the hand. And invincible or not, it was an impossible option for Abby.

But before Abby could even think of another way out, some way of escaping her predicament and at the same time rescuing her boyfriend, she felt warmth radiating onto her back and just as she was about to scream for Mark, her whole back, her behind and her legs were slapped by a wall of hot rubbery flesh that was lumpy and disgustingly drenched with sticky drool and she stuck on like a fly to sticky paper. Abby’s feet left the comfort of Cheryl’s palm and the fat wet tongue curled under her feet and rolled upwards, sending Abby rolling backwards along the length of the tongue, back into the deep, dark confines of Cheryl’s mouth.

As the meaty monster slithered back into the mouth with its familiar prisoner, Abby slid down to a quarter way down the tongue. Sliding down the lumpy muscle with the waves of spit that washed over her was not enough for her to try and clamber back to the opening of Cheryl’s mouth, the oval of light was closing before her and there was no way Cheryl was about to give her up. Abby finally managed to find her footing, even if she couldn’t actually stand up. She crawled as best as she could on the undulating tongue, rippling and waving silently with every movement she made.

And all through this, she was crying hard. As her hands sunk into the pink muscle and her feet scraped the taste buds as she continued to push forward, she sobbed and sobbed, mumbling for Mark and for Cheryl to let her free. And as she looked to the world outside, she could see the many strings of spit dripping down from the roof of her captor’s mouth and even some of it dripped on her head, soaking into her already soaked hair. She finally cracked and screamed her loudest scream, just as Cheryl snapped her lips shut and sealing her in.
 
This is Abby’s Night.

Chapter End Notes:

Short and sweet, but there's a lot more story to be told!