- Text Size +

The hair that was now thick and heavy with sludgy drool blew over Abby’s head as the air in Cheryl’s mouth rushed out like a gale, almost even sending Abby completely in flight for a moment, as the gigantic oval closed before her, the last glimmer of light glistening like stars all around the wet mouth and the thick strands hanging from the roof. But all that beauty within the pink cave was gone before long, and Abby was back on familiar ground.

Abby instantly stopped screaming as her world went dark, but she still continued to sob. Her throat hurt as well as her chest, her body had never been under such emotional stress and if she still had the ability to die, she might have died from a heart attack some time ago. Within the dark, Abby slowly sat onto her heels, knelt on the wet tongue undulating all around her like a waterbed made of muscle with a conscience. Abby struggled to maintain her balance on her rump, using her hands and fingers to grip onto the taste buds around her, but that in itself was little help. Cheryl’s drool was like an oily lubricant that had soaked right into her skin and it was all around her, everywhere.

There was a twitch. A slight twitch. And that slight twitch was enough to send Abby falling face first into the monster that she couldn’t even see. And all of this happened within a space of a few seconds.

With a splat, Abby’s face slapped the tongue, her breasts pushed into the soft meat and she slid forward a couple of feet as the tongue that was light in infinite carpet to the tiny woman dipped in reaction to her fall. Abby’s nipples rubbed along the buds and ignited her nerves but she hardly had time to notice as she was nearly completely deafened by the insanely loud humming noise Cheryl was making from the back of the mouth, down her throat and beyond.

“Mmmmmm, she is so tasty…!” Cheryl quietly moaned, keeping her lips pretty much sealed save for the gap at the corner so she could talk. The insanely intense hot breath as Cheryl spoke blew all around Abby as she rolled around on the rousing tongue. The small lick of light that beamed through the small gap between the giantess’ lips was enough for Abby to see that she was near the front of the mouth now and just as Abby gripped onto the very tip of the tongue as best as she could, the monster rose up and up and rammed Abby into the palate above.

The wind was knocked out of her stomach as the tip of the tongue pushed into her gut as she slammed into the roof of Cheryl’s mouth. In the dark, she coughed and spluttered only to get a mouthful of Cheryl’s hot spit. She could feel the top of the tongue feeling her out, forcing her legs to open and her breasts to squash against the floor of flesh. Between her legs, she could feel the hot drool soak on her thighs and further still to her now swollen, sensitive lips. It washed over her again and again, adding more and more pressure on her body as she was sandwiched between all the elements. The heat, the small and the general environment Abby was trapped in was unforgiving, as too was the squelching and the sucking noises Cheryl was quite happily making. The tiny woman’s ears thrummed every time she made a noise, it was like a jet plane flying through her head. Abby also struggled to breathe, every now and then choking on the lack of air getting to her lungs, but she had been through this before, she knew she could make it.

Abby had little idea what Cheryl had planned for Mark, but the way Cheryl had been looking at her since finding the tiny woman tiny, Abby knew that she was in for ten times worse than what Mark would go through. Not that it made Mark’s situation any worse, in fact it was the opposite. If Cheryl didn’t want Mark, what then would happen to him? A blur of thoughts and images flared through her mind as she frantically tried to get a grip on the real reality they were now in, and what would come from this evening.

But for now, Abby’s immediate problem was the tip of the tongue wrestling her as she continued to be pinned to the roof of the mouth. The palate was ribbed and hard, but just the outer layer was barely noticeably soft, especially with the rest of the chaos that was ensuing all around her. Just as Abby was fighting for air, gasping and for air that she just couldn’t get to, the whale-sized tongue bobbed only slightly but it was enough for Abby to push herself from the hold she was in and slid down the length of the tongue once again.

She was sliding backwards, on her front, down the middle of the tongue where it started to form a U shape around Abby. The tiny woman yelled in the squelching darkness as more and more drool seemed to be washing all around her and it didn’t take long to work out the Cheryl must be enjoying the taste of her. And true those thoughts were, as Cheryl let out another moan, which drowned out Abby’s screaming and wailing as her skin rubbed along the taste buds that felt her out. Abby’s pussy was sore and sensitive as the hot thick saliva washed and even entered her lips, burning her from the inside. Her nerves were on fire and even though she was being sliding around on the giantess’ tongue, her back and legs twitched and pulsed as her head was on fire from all these mixed pleasures and worries as well as her own wellbeing.

She wasn’t sure which her head was pointing now, the tongue that continued to abuse her had swirled her around and pressed into her so much that she was now completely disorientated. It was only when Cheryl lulled her bottom jaw open to let some light into the mouth that Abby suddenly stopped crying and her body froze, as did the tongue that was curved in the middle around the tiny woman, the light from her own bedside lamp illuminated the gigantic uvula that hung over the gaping throat below.

It bobbed and twitched, much like the rest of Cheryl’s mouth, sending a lick of spit down into the dark abyss below and Abby’s eyes followed it as it disappeared behind the horizon the enormous tongue. Before Abby could make another move, Cheryl’s tongue lifted once again and smashed Abby face first into the palate above and compressing her. Abby had the wind knocked out of her, her face completely buried into the roof of the mouth and thick pulsing flesh of the tongue pressing all around her.

Soon, her ears nearly blew out completely. Her head banged as Cheryl gulped, taking the gallons and gallons of drool down her throat and the pressure in the mouth changed considerably. When Cheryl’s tongue released Abby again, she could see that the lips were closed once again as the familiar darkness returned.

But when Cheryl had swallowed, Abby insides were crushed from the pressure that changed and in a flash, she was out for the count.

She woke up in a daze. Her eyelids hung heavy and her eyes swirled in her head. Her body hurt in a pain that was familiar to the day after an intensive day at the gym. She felt weak and she was in mild pain but all over her body. And there was a thick, booming noise coming from somewhere. Somewhere in the dark.

But this was different, she was now very familiar to Cheryl’s mouth, but this was different, but overly the same. The first thing that hit Abby’s sense was the smell. Then it was the dark. The sludge that was on her whole body. And then it was the cocoon of rippling flesh surrounding around her entire body. Even her face was buried into whatever was holding her in place. She wasn’t sure which way was up or down, left or right. And it didn’t help that whatever was holding her in place, was twitching all around her as she also realised there was another booming noise coming from the dark. It was heartbeat.

As Abby started to regain her conscious and recollect her thoughts, light beamed right into her line of sight and dazed her. Keeping her eyes tightly shut, she waited a few seconds before attempting to look into the light.

Her eyes were adjusting slowly and she tried to rub her eyes, but her arms hurt too much to move. Abby felt air rush to her lungs as whatever was pressing on her back lifted off her and finally she had room. Then, she heard a voice.

A man’s voice.

Mark’s voice. And it was getting louder. And then the light began to dim again, giving her a clear view ahead. It took her a couple of seconds before she realised what she was looking at. And when she did, she wept and very slowly and very weakly, she attempted to raise her arm and reach out.

When her eyes adjusted, Abby looked up to see Mark naked and covered in a fluid… And he was stuck fast on the end of Cheryl’s forefinger. He was yelling for her, but she was so tired to shout back, not that it stopped her from trying, but she barely could breathe as it was. Their eyes locked onto each other’s and even though they were both filled with dread and despair, it was comforting to know that they were both going to be OK. For now…

Chapter End Notes:

Just a quick message saying that I will be adding to this chapter after realising that's it's a bit short and a bit more can be padded out. I shall say when the chapter has been beefed up a bit. Enjoy!