- Text Size +

OK, I have been getting messages to get the next chapter out. I was writing up a big huge one, but after getting past halfway, I decided to chop it up even more and spread Abby's past up. We will get back to Mark, don't worry! Anyway, merry Christmas and enjoy!

---

Abby just managed to squawk Mark’s name as she continued to reach out for him in a useless effort of comfort. She could see her man struggling against the goo that glued him to the tip of the titanic finger that continued to hover within the long space between the giantess’ legs but he struggled and struggled and when Abby realised that he would never be able to free himself, the finger started to withdraw along with Mark.

She could only watch as more and more light continued to bloom in the cave, and the tiny woman could see the walls that circled around her continued for some distance to the exit, where the finger and Mark vanished from sight. And then, when Abby saw Cheryl’s thick legs moving from the sides of the wide hole, she realised that she was now captive deep within Cheryl’s vagina.

Her heart stopped and she felt blood run cold through her body, even though the immense heat was making her sweat heavily as well as struggling to breathe in the first place. As the reality was sinking in, she looked around the pulsing cave that entombed her. The walls were a different shade of pink to the woman’s mouth she was oh so used to now and all the walls around her were rippled and folded, with tiny lumps and dips and all of it pulsed with the thumping heartbeat coming from way back in the dark. Abby’s tiny body was almost accustomed to it now but the walls pulsed with her too and she was able to not notice it until now.

Before she even knew how to react or how to even comprehend her situation, everything started to go dark again and Abby had to pull her hair from her eyes to see another finger, without Mark, rushing towards her. She opened her mouth to scream, but the tip of the finger slammed into her and grinded her into the soft clenching walls and pushed her further and further into the wet pulsing darkness.

Now dazed, the tiny woman tried to breathe slowly, trying not to throw up and trying not to pass out. She could barely remember what happened, but her whole body felt battered and winded. Opening her eyes, she gazed up to see the finger vanishing once again down the now even longer flesh tunnel, sliding along the walls and making the heart beat faster, making the walls pulse harder and more frequent.

Abby saw light again as the finger slid out and away from eye sight, and she could now see onto her own bed and Cheryl’s legs spread out before her. Then, she heard Cheryl giggle and then in an instant, there was darkness as Cheryl closed her folds and squeezed her thighs together.

From what Abby could see moment earlier, she was deep within Cheryl by quite some margin. There was no way she would be able to escape without the help of the woman who now kept her prisoner of her vagina. Just as Abby felt her stomach churn and felt herself begin to gag from the sickening predicament she was in, she was crushed from all sides, from all fronts, from everywhere. The soft flesh pushed onto her and squeezed on her body forcing Abby’s and legs to straighten, her face was now buried into the throbbing walls, suffocating under the copious amounts of grool that seeped through her mouth. Her breasts were pushed into her chest and rolled around with every beat of the strong heart that could be heard and felt more clearly now as she was so deep within the giant woman. Her own lips were on fire, seeping her own fluid as the intense heat, the musk and all the other elements were so intense. And there was no escape.

The tiny woman began to kick at the soft walls that pushed on her from all around, as well as forcing her arms to push against the walls that continued to close in on her tiny form, groaning and grunting weepily as she did. Trapped deep in the wet dark between her friend’s girlfriend legs certainly was a frightening thought to Abby, but the reality was so much worse, and as Abby sobbed into the twitching flesh, she could hear Cheryl’s voice boom around her. It was muffled, but the bass of her voice vibrated all around her. Then she heard a snap somewhere from the front of this twitching hell hole.

There was a few seconds or so where Abby, tight in her prison, still had a small amount of room lift her head and move her arms and legs and more importantly, breathe. But all of this was robbed from her. She hadn’t even a moment to even notice what happened, and in an instant, she was crushed from all directions. Pinned from everywhere, Abby tried to scream but her lungs were crushed. She tried to flail and wriggle, but against her wishes, she was restrained in the vagina of a crazy lesbian. All of this was happening because Cheryl has slipped her tight thong back on and was now crossing her legs, concentrating on squeezing her new lover. And as the tiny woman tried desperately to improve her situation, Cheryl’s flesh felt every movement and the walls reacted, squeezing harder on her and twitching and throbbing more violently. It wasn’t long before Abby’s body was beginning to wash in the juices of the giant woman.

It was getting in her ears, making Abby twitch her head this way and that as she couldn’t move her arms to flush them out. Through the pulsing flesh, Abby’s could hear and feel Cheryl’s heart beginning to beat harder and more firmly. The tiny Abby decided not to move, but to continue sobbing and be lifeless as possible. And as she did, she thought of Mark and her family, light and being normal. She wondered whether she would ever come to terms with what was happening to her and her boyfriend. How was she ever going to get out of this mess? The only person she could count on now was Lauren, but she was completely unaware of what was happening and the fact that while she was under Cheryl’s absolute control, there was no way Cheryl would never let Abby out of her sight again. She was sure of it. And what would come of Mark? She was sure Cheryl would have no interest in him seeing as he is a guy and Abby felt her stomach drop even further with dread. Considering the fact Abby was confined to a prison within the vagina of a mad woman, she knew Mark was possibly in a worse situation. Whatever would happen to Abby, she knew Cheryl would at least look after her to some degree. Mark could be flushed down a toilet or God forbid something worse.

Abby would have to get adjusted to the passing of time. She had no idea how long she had been lying in the darkness, alone with her thoughts and Cheryl’s tunnel of love. One thing was for sure, Cheryl’s heartbeat was almost like a clock, ticking away and becoming part of the slurping, gultching ambience that Abby had not yet become accustomed to. One thing was for sure, things were stirring up.

The tiny woman jumped at the booming voice of Cheryl, snapping her out of her daydream. And as Abby sniffled and tried to calm herself, the darkness that squeezed and pulsed all around her began to move, folding over itself and shifting and twisting. Abby gripped on tight to the wet flesh to secure herself. Cheryl was moving out there, maybe only very slightly but to Abby, it felt like the whole word around her was mutating. Cheryl was obviously talking to someone, her booming voice pausing at the end of her sentences, waiting for a reply. It didn’t take Abby long to figure out that Cheryl would be either talking to Mark… Or indeed her good and close friend Lauren. And if… If it was Lauren…

“Oh God…. No….!” Abby mumbled in panic, her own heart beginning to race, as too was Cheryl’s. Without her knowing, Abby’s heart began to synchronise with Cheryl’s own thudding beat. Abby was not unaware of Lauren and Cheryl’s hyper-relationship. Lauren often spoke of how good the sex was between the two, and how often they would do it… And what they would do. To Abby being completely straight, it was interesting but very weird. But Lauren was such a good friend, she felt fairly comfortable to be able to talk to Lauren about her gay relationship. And now, she knew that she would be getting a front row seat of the whole event, including a guest pass into the unknown…

Desperately trying to find some form of escape, Abby tried as hard as she possibly could, mustering up all of her strength that she had left, to move her arms and legs. And she did, ever so slightly on her own will, whilst Cheryl’s throbbing cave had other ideas. Upon feeling Abby’s movement’s the walls became more and more wet, as well as throbbing and pulsing and wobbling so much more. She panted as she spent her energy, and now all she could do is wait for the inevitable. And incidentally, she didn’t have to wait for long.

A giant moan hummed all around her, and after a quick tight grip by Cheryl, Abby felt the walls release her slightly and for the first time for a while, she could breathe again. This was something Abby would also have to get used to, her life was potentially infinite. She gasped the hot humid air and filled her lungs of the little oxygen that was available, whilst being able to move her arms and legs. Quickly, she dived in the direction she was facing and began to crawl and kick, dive and jump her way as fast as she could, whilst she could. She had no idea if she was even heading in the right direction, but it was worth a try.

She didn’t care where this burst of energy came from, but she used it to her advantage and made good distance in the dark confines of the long womanhood. Whenever Cheryl moaned, the walls would grip too and squeezing Abby whilst she was struggling through the goopy hell. But then they would relax, sometime even for just a moment, and the tiny woman used that to time to dive ahead in the rippling darkness. Whatever Lauren was doing to Cheryl, it was giving Abby the time to hopefully head to her escape!

The tiny woman was rocked as Cheryl shifted her entire body yet again. Abby once again gripped onto the walls in a petrified trance and waited for the movements to stop. It was weird though, she though, as her right hand gripped sometime a little more firm, or even something smooth. Abby squeezed her right hand and Cheryl moaned yet again, the walls of the soaking vagina gripping on her for a little longer and harder this time. Abby released her right hand as the tunnel seemed to be straightening out, Cheryl was now lying on her back. After a minute, the mini brunette was able to make a move again. She could not comprehend that she had just squeezed Cheryl’s G-spot. She was sure the giantess would thank her for that one later, and with that thought alone, she pushed on even harder.

A few minute went by as Abby continued into the wet dark, not knowing whether she was even going to the front. The fact she had even seen Mark less than half an hour ago appearing in the light, the dark continuously played tricks on her as well as the horrible, dank conditions of the Cheryl’s abusive vagina anyway. She pleaded and pleaded to whoever may be listening to let her make it out of here safely… And strangely enough, the waters were calm. And she had just noticed. Cheryl was either calming down… Or anticipating something…

She didn’t have to wait long to find out.