- Text Size +

“…little Abby, where are you?” Cheryl cooed to the tiny woman, her warm breath gently breezed through the space under the bed. Abby’s skin tingled as it tickled at her tiny hairs, making them stand on end and making her skin prickle.

As the tiny woman sat crouched on her heels, hiding behind something large enough to cover her from the view of the giantess, she reflected on the situation and she decided that if there was a good-a-time as any to make an escape, now is that time. And right now, she was semi-safe. She knew she would have to make a move soon, she was sure that Cheryl would soon start moving things around and Abby would have to make a move that was precise and timed. Fortunately, there was a lot of junk under her bed that made excellent hiding spaces. The big problem was the eyes of the hawk that was scanning the dim light under the bed searching for its prey.

There was a shoe just in front of her that she could easily hide behind and Abby, still crouched, made a dash for the silhouetted trainer that was tipped on its side. Abby panted as she heard Cheryl grunt again and then a light groan and Abby herself made a very similar noise whenever she crouched and reached for something under the bed, under the table and so on. With that in mind, Abby, like a cat would, dived for the shoe and quickly rolled to the side, hiding quickly behind the shoe and getting deeper under the bed.

Taking a deep breath, she sighed and leant against the shoe and started to figure out her next move. Just then, she heard whatever it was she was just hiding from slide across the floor and what sounded like Cheryl’s hand patting the floor, feeling for her in the possibility that the tiny woman would be snagged in its grasp. But for now, she was safe. Abby, in this moment was on the balls of her feet, ready to bound to a nearby make up case that she had kicked under some time ago. It was a slimmer object, so Abby dived for it blindly, without even risking a quick glance to see where Cheryl’s hand was, and landed on her front, but still out of view from her pursuer. The hand patting the floor was vibrating through her and she could tell that Cheryl’s hand was moving away, the rumble’s becoming more subtle.

She could hear Cheryl grunt in annoyance.

“Oh come on Abby, I’m going to get you one way or another. Stop being a selfish little…” Abby could hear her in the distance, sounding like the giant woman was moving to the other end of the bed. The tiny woman huffed in a relieved manner, but instantly kicked up some dust into the air. She gasped and then covered her nose and mouth, but the damage had been done.

She felt her nose twitch and she knew right then and there that she was fucked. Without control, she took a deep breath and sneezed loudly in one go and immediately, she got up and ran.

“Ah, there you are Abs! Hehee…”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Abby screamed as she continued to run towards the light at the end of the bed. She heard a grunting noise once again from Cheryl and she knew the giantess was reaching for her. She quickly snapped her head back and instantly wished she didn’t. A quick flash of nothing but an outstretched hand reaching out for her was literally coming over her and this spurred her on to dodge to the left and by the hair on her neck, she just cleared Cheryl’s blimp-like thumb and rolled and suddenly she found herself out of the confines of the bed. Now she was desperate, she was purely acting on instinct. There was nowhere to hide.

“Abby, please. This is getting kind of pathetic, as funny as it is to see you run around like this…” Cheryl hummed. Abby rolled on her bag and tensed up and held her breath in nothing but shock and astonishment. There Cheryl was, lying on her front with her normally big breasts squashed underneath her, with her head up grinning right at the tiny woman. To Abby, she was about a few hundred meters away from her but to Cheryl, it was barely arm’s length. And as Abby gazed into Cheryl’s sharp eyes, Cheryl giggled softly. “Oh Abby, you are adorable aren’t you? I’m so lucky to have you like this… It’s still unbelievable! You’re still unbelievable… Y’know, I could feel your every movement when I had you inside me. The way you kicked your way down out of me while I was eating Lauren out? Oh. My. God.”

Abby huffed. “My pleasure, bitch.” She sniffed.

“I bet you must be really tired now huh? Maybe a bit sore? I’d say I’m sorry, but I know you’ll be just fine. I bet you’re feeling better already!” And strangely, it was true. One moment, she would feel battered and run down, broken even to the point of despair. And yet strangely, when she needed that quick boost of energy, it was always there. She was just running on some consistent energy that never seemed to dissipate and her body wasn’t sore anymore, not really. Mentally, there was no doubt she was scarred for life and what she has experienced and witnessed will never be forgotten, but physically her body was indeed perfectly fine.

“Where’s Mark?” Abby asked, moving the conversation along in her favour. Cheryl hesitated for a moment having completely forgot about the quarter inch tall man on the bed. Abby watched the woman laugh winked down at her.

“Oh, he’s fine. I just knocked him out and put him on the bed. You’re lucky to have a man like that looking after you. You’re even luckier having me…” Abby snorted in retort. Cheryl heard, but ignored her. “… But you’ll see soon enough I’m sure. It’s not like you’ve really got a choice to be honest little one! I’m just wondering whether or not to show you to Lauren yet. I know you’ve been friends with her for a long time so I don’t think she’s going to like what I’m doing with you. But on the other hand, I know she’s likes you wee bod, Abs. Oh yeah, she’s talked about you a few times now, always wished she could have a night with you and stuff… I suppose she can now! Well, we’ll have to wait and see…”

But with this comment alone, it filled Abby with hope. Even if Lauren did like her, there was no way she was anywhere cruel enough like Cheryl and Emily to take advantage of her, especially at this size and this type of situation. If Cheryl could make the mistake of trusting Lauren enough to tell her about the tiny pet, things may swing in Abby’s favour. With this in mind, Abby’s warm rush of hope tickled her body. Lauren could be the key to her salvation. But for now, she would have to play by Cheryl’s rules. Abby knew that Cheryl had to think that Abby was turning to Cheryl’s favour and convince the giant nymph to tell Lauren all about her.

“But for now, I want to find more out about this… Pearl, thing… Before we head home. Oh, and these are your last moments with Mark by the way, I think I know just the person that would love him. As for you…” And Abby braced herself. This was it, whatever happened now, she had to play ball. And as for Mark, she would see him again soon. She just knew it. And still staring into her eyes, the giantess’ face disappeared behind the outstretched hand and in a moment, Abby was wrapped in a womb of skin.

Chapter End Notes:

A small conclusion to Abby's story. But now, we come back to Mark...