- Text Size +

“… Mark?” The woman’s voice said more directly at the tiny man in her hand. Mark shuddered back to focusing on Emily who was trying to get his attention as he zoned out for a moment. He was still sitting on her palm, still glaring up at her awesome face baring down at him. His feeling of insignificance was incredibly overwhelming at this point. And as his arse sunk into the comforting puffy flesh of Emily’s palm, and her light perfume scented the air and filled his head, he answered back.

“I heard. You said you wanted… That you wanted-“ he tried.

“To try something with you, yes. Now what do you suppose that might be?” Emily beckoned to the little guy, slightly grinning and leaning in slowly. Mark gulped and felt as if he was sinking further into her hand as her looming face loomed even closer, with her long brown hair pushed over on her right shoulder and her head leaning slightly.

“I-I have no idea…” Mark muttered defeated, noticing too that he was now in her shadow as her face loomed closer.

“Well, to tell you the truth, neither do I little man. Now I don’t know what you, Cheryl and Abby did last night, but I can only guess huh? She probably didn’t do that much with you anyway, she doesn’t really go for pricks with dicks y’know? I suppose you could tell me. But then, where’s the fun in that?” And Mark nearly flew off her palm completely as Emily began to laugh in a sultry manner, he felt like he was about to take off, but then she hummed whilst biting her bottom lip as their eyes were locked. Mark knew for absolute certain that Emily could tell he was scared. He may be tiny, but body language was still noticeable and right now, Mark was cowering. A grown man, cowering in the palm of a giant woman, more than twice his age.

“Little Mark… You’re not scared of me are you? Aww. Have you ever manned up for a milf, Little Mark?” Her head leaned in closer and Mark was now crawling backwards as slow as she was, until he felt her long thick fingers rise up behind him, squashing her palm flesh and unsettling Mark’s position. He quickly glanced above his head to see the inside of her fingers curl over his head slightly, but completely blocking his was for an exit.

“N-no…” Mark said with a wobble in his voice, his tone cracking under her impossible features bearing down on him. Of course, it’s every man’s dream to make it with an older woman for all sorts of various reasons. For Mark, he figured that it would be an experience that just couldn’t be matched by anything else but it was always a temptation too far. Now, it was a reality too close to home.

“But I bet you wished you had, huh? Well, let me make your dreams come true Marky. I know you might think that I’m an evil, cruel and heartless bitch. In time, you’ll come to love your new life. It’s all pleasure Mark, for me and you and if you can accept that, there’s no reason not to enjoy every. Single. Moment. Of it. I know you’re scared and I know you wish you could go back to normal, but honey, I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Emily said with a sort of, genuine remorseful tone. “And I won’t lie, I plan to take advantage of this situation in every way possible. I mean,” The giantess laughed in a single huff. “It’s not like something like you comes around every day. And I can’t tell Cheryl what to do, she’s got Abby and I don’t think she’s going to let her go anytime soon so what I’m trying to say is… You are mine to keep, forever. But why not enjoy it? I don’t expect an answer right now, but-“

“Fuck… You…” Mark said firmly, making sure he interrupted her. He felt the rage brewing up inside himself. And a stunned silence fell for only a few moments.

“E-excuse me?” Emily replied, slightly shocked at Mark forceful reply.

“Fuck you. How could you possibly reason with this? How could you possibly even think that this was OK? You KIDNAPPING us for God’s sake! I have a family, Abby has a family, both of which will be looking for us and somehow, they’ll find us. FUCK KNOWS HOW, but they will! And I hope you get fucked, and Cheryl gets fucked and I…” Mark stood up in her hand, his feet sinking into the soft flesh and held his hand on the underside of one of her fingers to steady himself. “I for one hope you get shanked. Seriously you fucked up… I mean, how can you do this to us?!” Mark exploded, everything had come out for the last time. He was done. Everything that needed to be said to her, was said. It was up to Emily now. And he stood shakily staring up at the woman staring at him, stunned and surprised at the outburst that Mark has just expelled from his tiny form. For a minute, maybe two, there was, again, silence.

Mark fell to his rear again as Emily’s hand finally moved, with the giant woman still staring at him, she was turning to sit down which made the world blur around her head while her face was still in focus. He heard a creaking noise as she sat down. And finally, she spoke. But not before giving a quick smirk.

“How is it possible that I have a tiny man, walking and talking, in my hand, in my bedroom? Answer me that, and I’ll answer your questions.” Mark was defeated. He literally had no comeback to this and knew it was over for him. Everything. So there he sat. Stunned. And now he knew, he was in her bedroom. Her. Bedroom. “No? Well, that’s a shame. I guess for now, you’ll just have to learn to love me. Which will be hard considering what I’m about to do to you, Cheryl said you couldn’t die, yes?”

Mark felt the panic surge through his entire body as the world of puffy skin that was almost wrapped around him began to wrap all around him and quickly, he tried to dive away from harm but Emily was far too quick and Mark had barely leapt before the giantess’s giant fingers curled around and under him and began to squeeze on him. And squeeze was a light way of describing what was happening to Mark.

Even when Abby has accidentally stepped on him, or when Cheryl trapped him within her bosom, he did not experience the crushing punishment on this scale and it was a pain that he was experiencing from every angle of his body. The light around him dimmed as light still shone through her fingers, giving a reddish glow, and his arms and legs were sprayed in weird positions as Emily’s palm manipulated him body as she continued to tighten her grip. He felt his right shoulder pop, and his right ankle snap… And then he heard a loud bang and suddenly, he was out for the count.

--- --- ---

“…. Oh Christ, you’re waking up…”

“… I thought I actually might have killed yo…”

“… Can you hear me Mark? It’s me, Emily…”

And with that name, his blurred, unfocused conscience suddenly returned back to reality and he opened his eyes and rubbed them, instantly blinded by the light in the room. He also realised he was no longer being crushed in the woman’s hand…

“WHAT THE FU-“ Mark shouted and shot back to his feet, as the memory of the sheer intense pain and his arms and… But they were fine now, but his heart was racing and he was in a cold sweat. He looked around to see that he was now standing on yet another bed spread, right in the middle of a gigantic double bed, that was a light brown with stripes and big pillows at the headrest. Emily’s room was simple and tidy, big with plenty of canvas art of people dancing and talking. They were nice paintings and just didn’t seem to reflect the insane giantess that now had him captive. She had a big brown dresser with a huge mirror and plenty of things scattered all over it, mostly make up she’s recently used. A walk-in wardrobe built into the light brown walls and a TV bolted to the wall. Lots of candles too. But where was...

“Hello little guy.” Mark snapped around to face the giant woman who was still in her dark blue robe, but had dressed herself up a bit. She was wearing fresh eye liner which really brought out her already striking eyes and some natural colour lipstick, which wasn’t really natural coloured at all. Her hair was brushed and bushy which flowed and bounced on her shoulders. And she was just climbing onto the bed far up where the headrest was, but it was close enough for Mark to appreciate her thick brown legs as her robe slid up her toned thighs as she climbed on, slowly and accentuating her every move and always staring right into Mark’s eyes.

Obviously, Mark was hard in an instant and slyly using his hands to cover himself so she didn’t notice his erection, he failed to notice that his feet were bound. He looked down as looked at a white rope tied around his ankles. Not tight, but tight enough that they were coming off anytime soon.

“It’s dental floss.” Emily stated over to him, and Mark could now smell the mint that radiated off the strip of floss. “So I can trust you. Maybe, after some time, you won’t have to have you feet tied together. But if you’re naughty…” Emily paused as she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a cream of some sort. “I’ll tie your hands too, and then you’ll be sorry. Understand? Good.” She finished before Mark could reply. But Mark had to agree, she had offered him a fair deal. If he plays ball, maybe there would be a chance to trick Emily… Somehow… For now, he knew he would have to bite his tongue and play along with Emily’s charades.

So now, he just watched her as she squeezed the little tub in her hands and a small white cream slipped into her hand and instantly, she began to rub her hands together, putting the tub back onto the table. Mark watched in stunned awe as the giant milf stretched out her legs in front of her, in front of him and watching her right foot race towards him. He noticed a rose-ring tattoo just above her ankle that was subtly but suited Emily in a way. It closed up to him in a desperate wanting, the giantess stretching her toes teasingly in front of him and Mark just continued to watch, with his mouth dropped open.

He looked up at her face as she grinned and pulled up her robe to mid-thigh and raised her knee, with Mark being only a mere few feet away from her toes, and lifted her leg. Mark sat on his arse as her foot flew away from him and he breathed a breath of relief as she started to rub her long toned legs in front of him, moisturizing her skin.

“Oh by the way, that floss isn’t just tied to you, y’know!” He heard the woman laugh lightly as she continued to rub the cream into her skin on her right leg and foot, rubbing along her skin softly and slowly. And this was when Mark noticed a white string wrapped around her index finger on her left hand. His eyes trailed the string, all the way back to him. He didn’t see it at first but she was right, Mark could see that he was indeed to tied to the other end of the string wrapped around her finger. “So don’t go anywhere hehe! I’m so sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean to literally crush you, but I had to check to see how strong you really were… But Cheryl is right, you can’t die! You were mush in my hand, and when I put you on my dresser, you sort of… Glued back together… But good news Mark, you cannot die. Fact!” Mark scowled as she laughed at him. He might be invincible…

But she wasn’t.