- Text Size +

“I still can’t believe I stood on you!”

“It’s OK Abby, it’s not like you did it on purpose! See, I’m fine!”

“I know but… I-I’m still sorry…”

Mark sighed as he sat on his giant girlfriends’ palm, his arse sinking in to her soft warm skin. He had spent the last ten minutes explaining everything that had happened whilst she was in the bathroom freshening up. To Abby’s dismay, he had gone into detail of what it was like being him at this size and the fact that he could do nothing as she walked around and inevitably stood on him when she was investigating the mysterious stone that he presumed had shrunk him.

He was thankful that Abby had given him the grace of giving him her full attention. Even as Mark was explaining what was happening, it was hard for him to put it into words. How could you elaborate such events that had happened in a short space of time to someone that was literally holding you in their hand? Mark did the best he could, all the while being completely naked, and he was aware that he was exposed to Abby’s beautiful brown eyes that peered down from above him.

They sat in silence for a few moments, not knowing what to say next or what to do. Mark again sighed a long sigh as he ran his fingers through his fine brown hair. He bent his knees up, and rested his head on his arm and looked back up at Abby. She was still looking down at him in some confused awe.

“So tell me, how small am I really? It’s pretty hard to tell at this size. Everything is just unimaginably huge to me. I can see right into your little creases and wrinkles on your hand and everything!” And it was true. As Mark looked around his whereabouts, Abby’s skin was soft and pink, with rivers of wrinkles and small crevices that Mark could see so much more clearly than anyone of normal size could. He was still adjusting to Abby’s gigantic face that seemed impossibly far away from him, but he guessed that because relatively she obviously wasn’t far away, his mind filled the gaps that he couldn’t quite figure out.

Abby looked down at him, still in bewilderment. She shook her head slightly and brought her back to reality.

“Erm…Maybe… I’m not sure but maybe the size of an ant? Maybe smaller…” Abby spoke softly and delicately down to her tiny boyfriend. Mark’s skin prickled as her warm breath washed down on him as she told him his size.

“No bigger than an ant?” He thought to himself. Mark rubbed his face in defeat. “How is this shit possible?” He looked back at Abby from her hand. “How can you hear me?”.

“It’s weird, but I think it’s because I know you’re there talking to me. There’s no way I would’ve been able to hear you any other time. I mean, I didn’t hear you before I...”

“Stood on me?” Mark smirked slightly.

“…Yeah.” Abby gave a small smirk too. “You’re just so… Tiny. I still can’t believe it! It’s so hard to properly look at you, it’s like you’re not real or something… Sorry if I’m scaring you!” Mark stood up on his legs to make sure she understood him clearly as he replied back.

“No you’re not! It’s just a little hard to take in, it sure is for me I can promise you!” All of a sudden, he fell back onto his arse as Abby began to giggle slightly, but her palm waved and wobbled around so much that there was no way he could keep balance.

“Hehe, I’m sorry! I wasn’t expecting you to stand up, it felt a little ticklish! Guess I’m still getting used to your little feet on my hand! Sorry Mark…” Abby said genuinely, and he knew because he could see it in her face. That genuine concern that only a true lover could ever give. Mark couldn’t help but laugh at the situation too.

“It’s OK Abby! Just don’t let me fall off, that’s all I ask!”

“Deal!” Abby said with that smile that Mark’s heart melt for the first time. “So, do you really think it was the stone? I mean, it’s just a stone – I can’t see how it could, you know, shrink you so small!”

He knew that he really had no idea. He knew that whatever happened, happened because it had happened. If there was ever an explanation, he didn’t think he would ever find out. Or if he did, he wouldn’t find out any time soon.

“Well, even you felt it when you touched that weird little dot. With the light and everything…” Mark tried to continue to talk, but his voice just died out on him. He returned to holding his head back into his hands, unable to continue to think. Abby sighed above him and again, Mark felt his skin prickle from her breath washing down upon him. Every time his nerves were alight, his shaft responded slightly too and it brought his sense back to his situation. He looked back up at his girlfriend, and the rest of her of what he could see from her hand.

There was Abby, sat on the bed with her back against the headboard and still in her lingerie and her gown, still looking like the goddess that Mark always wanted to be with, even when he hadn’t met her. She was simply beyond beautiful. The single light of the bedside lamp made the soft tan of her skin dance in the contrast of the darkness of the room. Mark simply sat in awe and he just knew that he felt safe, he felt secure being with Abby – regardless of being so tiny and insignificant and even when he had already been stood on by his giantess.

“I’m sorry I ruined your night Abby.” Mark said softly to her. Abby looked back at him confused and replied softly.

“Sorry? Sorry for what?”

“You look beautiful. Even more than I can say from down here.” Mark smiled at her. Abby took a couple of seconds before she looked down at herself and laughed at herself.

“Oh! Hehe, it’s OK! It’s not like it’s your fault is it! May I say, you look awfully cute as you are mister!” Mark laughed too. It was good to feel somewhat normal again, given the circumstances.

“Haha, thanks! Look… Abby… I’m glad you found me. Thanks for taking care of me. I really appreciate it. I really do.”

Abby smiled and slowly winked down at her miniscule man, before a quiet knock was heard on the door. Abby and Mark shot looks at the bedroom door, and then quickly back at each other, mouths open in shock.

A quiet muffled voice was heard from behind the door; “Abby? Mark?”

“Lauren?!” Abby and Mark said at the same time. Mark’s heart began to race, the familiar panic attack began to kick in once again.

“Quick Abby, turn the light off!” Mark called at her, but Abby had the same idea anyway!

“Shit!” Abby urgently muttered as her right arm reached for the bedside table whilst staring at the door, and all of a sudden, another bright light flashed in the room, and Mark felt his body leave Abby’s warm comforting skin, and fell…