- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

OK guys and gals, I know it's been a bit slow but from here on in, the story kicks into high gear!

Enjoy!

Mark and Abby sat in silence on top of their dresser, both wondering just how they were going to get out of this situation. In just one evening alone, Mark had almost – even should have been crushed by his once normal-sized girlfriend and they both had come inches away from being swallowed into the body of Cheryl. Mark shuddered at such a thought and Abby looked at him.

“So… Are you OK? I mean, considering…” she said softly.

Mark didn’t turn to look at her, but instead spoke with his head sunk, looking at his knees. “I suppose. I’m not dead so that’s one thing. Where did Cheryl go anyway?”

“She said earlier that she just wanted to check on Lauren. I think she’s asleep, I guess it’s probably been a long day for her…” Abby paused, thinking what to say next. Just as Mark was about to reply, she continued. “Mark, we need to talk to Lauren. If there’s anybody that could help us, it’s Lauren. I don’t trust Cheryl, especially after she snuck into our room. I wonder how she knew - or guessed she knew that we weren’t in the room. She wouldn’t have just sneaked in, would she?”

Mark had a feeling it was a rhetorical question, but he gandered an answer anyway. “Maybe she needed something, or to tell us something… Saw an opportunity… I dunno. We could ask her when she comes back?”

“I don’t think so, it’s probably best we don’t raise the point until we… If we return to normal…”

“If?” Mark had noticed that she changed her phrase with confidence, not from a mistake. He turned to look at her, and she turned her head away.

“…I lied.”

“About?” Mark questioned with stern in his voice.

“…We did find some info on the stone.”

Mark cleared his throat and asked further. “And?”

Abby hesitated, Mark knew this was not going to be good news. “The stone… It’s… I don’t know. Mythical? There were articles about it sure, but it was based on rumours and weird reports. Nobody knows where it comes from, nobody knows what it’s made of. But… I guess some of it was true, the fact that people were disappearing around it and that people became somewhat invincible by touching it…” And in this instance, Mark thought again about Abby having stepped on him. He should have been crushed for sure, even if he was under the arch of her foot and pushed into the soft carpet, the pressure alone of her weight should have crushed his spine at least, but he hadn’t felt a thing. He could feel his palms become moist as he began to sweat. “But it’s not just anybody that can use the stone… It chooses, I guess, who can use it…”

Mark was beginning to get a headache from this news, he just couldn’t get his head around what he was hearing. “So, why us?”

“I don’t know. Nobody knows. But Mark, there were no stories about the people who disappeared…”

“…Or shrunk…” Mark came to realise.

“…Or shrunk, there were no stories of people returning. They just simply, they were just gone forever. There was something we read that said that the invincibility wears off after a time.” Mark sighed. Invincible, but not infinitely invincible. That thought alone… But with him being shrunk… He wanted to be sick. But there was one thing…

“But… You say there were no reports on people returning? Maybe nobody figured it out, maybe it is still possible to get back to normal.” Mark got onto his feet, and turned. He stared now at the ominous stone, sitting on the dresser next to the lamp. It was like a presence, a being that sat quietly… Waiting… It was as if it was watching them. Mark felt his skin pimple, his mind getting the better of him. Abby got onto her feet too and turned to the stone.

“…Maybe…”

As he held onto the tissue wrapped around his body, Mark slowly approached the large stone and as he came closer to the strange object Abby started to follow behind him. He was standing close to it now, and he observed the strange smooth texture of it. He wasn’t sure if it wasn’t just because he was so small, but it was unlike anything he had seen before. Even the shade of pearly-white was something quite different, like his eyes couldn’t register the exact colour of it. He reached his arm out to it, ready to touch it…

A loud creak groaned behind them and both Mark and Abby spun on their feet. It was still a very odd sight, to see Cheryl slowly and quietly making her way towards the dresser. Mark couldn’t help himself, and he was sure Abby was doing the same, he scanned her whole body as she approached them walking lightly on her feet. Now that he could see all of her front, Mark was trying hard not to gain an erection from the sight of this colossal woman. Her breasts bounced and swayed lightly together, her cleavage ever-present from the way her top hung on them. Her thick legs motioned in a way that could hypnotise any man and woman… And between her legs, the front of her black thong was visible. It had some white logo on the front, but Mark didn’t pay any attention to it. Further down, her calves stretched as she continues to walk, and he could see a gold anklet resting on the top of her left foot.

Once Mark snapped out of his trance, he realised that she was only a step away from the dresser and she had stopped and was looking down on them with a soft smile. Mark stepped back and bumped his head onto the stone behind him and gawked as she once again crouched onto her knees and levelled her head with the dresser.

“Sorry about that! Lauren’s still asleep. She’s had a long day and it’s probably best not to wake her right now. Did you fill Mark in Abby?” Mark watched as Cheryl’s eyes had turned to his tiny girlfriend.

“Yes.” Abby replied flatly. Mark thought it was best not to be on the wrong side of Cheryl, invincible or not, seeing as she was a million times the size of them and that wasn’t the half of it.

“She did. Thanks for trying to help us out, we do appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome Mark! God, you guys are just so tiny!” Mark was nearly blown onto his feet as feet as Cheryl chuckled lightly, the wind from her mouth was shocking considering how lightly she was laughing. He turned to look at Abby, she had fallen onto her rear and her tissue had come away slightly. She quickly gripped the tissue again and made sure she was covered. “Oh, I’m sorry! Invincible, but delicate I guess!”

Mark wanted to turn the subject away from their immediate predicament. “Cheryl, would you be able to tell Lauren about us tomorrow? It’s not like we can shout for her like this.”

“Erm, sure! Why Lauren?”

Mark wasn’t sure why she had asked the question, but he answered her regardless. “Well, she is a good friend of ours, she might be able help. Somehow…” Mark faltered as hope did indeed looked dim for the both of them. Mark looked back up at Cheryl, who was still smiling down at them.

“Well, to be honest, I don’t think you’ll find a lot of help. There was nothing on the internet about it, just little snippets here and there. Maybe you should just accept your new sizes!”

“We can try!” Abby piped up. Mark turned to Abby, admiring her for her stern approach to Cheryl, but concerned by the way she was being blunt. He turned to look back at Cheryl who was now squinting down his girlfriend.

“Sure you can Abby, sure you can…” and her smile was now transforming to a smirk, a dimple creasing into her sheek.

“And why did you creep into our room? And why did you-“

“-Abby!” Mark interrupted her. But looking at Cheryl, she knew what Abby was going to ask her next.

“Lauren said you guys were out and that you had left your clothes on the bed. I didn’t hear you come in so I thought I’d… Take a peak and see if you guys had come back…” Both Mark and Abby knew that she wasn’t telling the truth entirely. “Anyway, here you are!” Cheryl continued. “And might I say, I liked your uhm... Outfit, Abby. Very sexy!”

“Fuck you Cheryl…” Abby muttered. Mark hushed her and continues to look at Cheryl.

“Well guys, I don’t think I can leave you here like this.” Cheryl said with a soft tone, and the tiny couple watched in awe as she stood up, back onto her feet.

“It’s OK Cheryl, just come and find us in the morning. We’ll be fine here for the night.” Mark shouted up to her.

“Guys, you don’t have much of a choice…” Cheryl said with a wink. Abby yelped as she began to back away, Mark felt like he was going to faint as Cheryl opened her hand above them and began to reach for them, lowering her outstretched hand towards them…