[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

And here's yet another story for the Penny Series.

The Magical penny which steals souls and transfers it's users souls into anything. What could possibly go wrong?

In chapter one we have the story of how the magical Penny was created, and what became of its masters. Interesting in a sense.

In the following chapters we have the main story.

The brazen teenager Cassie, and her friends abuse the power of the penny. In this high school story we will have quite a few scenario's. Cassie and her friends plots and plans will forever leave a mark on this high school's occupants. Look forward to it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Object, Unaware, Violent, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Penny
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 12181 Read: 53075
Published: October 31 2013 Updated: January 26 2014

1. Chapter 1 Penny & Origins by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1575 words)

The first chapter is a dry Penny Origin Story, which will most likely appeal only to the diehard followers of my Penny Series. The Cameo's will also probably be only noted by the series fans as well.

The second and final Chapter will be about Cassie. A traditional penny story. I originally planned for both chapters to be out for Halloween, as well as finishing my other story, Experiment & Lost to Time. But it seems I've run out of time and also have been working overtime at my work, so it just isn't going to happen! So I will provide you with what I can for today.

So I hope this opening chapter will serve as a good appetizer. And Hopefully I can finish all my loose end stories soon, if I ever get some more free time. I wish everyone a happy Halloween!

2. Chapter 2 Hit the Showers by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1647 words)

Okay, so I decided to break up this story more, since I Don't have a lot of time to write. Until this story is done, I will persist in finishing it with the upmost speed. I guarantee the penny will be used in every chapter. With that, enjoy this chapter and the following chapters that will now follow.

3. Chapter 3 Biology Class by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1633 words)

Today I bring another Installment to this story. This chapter was rough, as I had to decide on multiple scenario's. Hopefully I chose the one which will satisfy everyone the most. Enjoy it!

Also I think their might have been an error with the last chapter upload, so I re-uploaded it. I think some of it had been cut off before, without me noticing. So some might want to re-read chapter 2.

4. Chapter 4 Dissection by EricAFreak [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2006 words)

Hello readers, today I bring you another chapter. Susan and Cassie yet again take the lead in today's events. What will be the fate of these characters.

5. Chapter 5 Lunch Crush by EricAFreak [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2583 words)

I wanted to get this chapter done yesterday, but alas, I just had trouble finishing it on time. I try to get at least a chapter of one of my stories out a week. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Today Joel get's a major role in the magic trick. Best Performance!

 

6. Chapter 6 Schools Out by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1214 words)

Sorry for the long delay. I hope you like this chapter, I'll try and write more when I get some more time, I've been very busy in my life recently. Sorry it's so short, I wish I had more time to write.

7. Chapter 7 Memories by EricAFreak [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1523 words)

This chapter was re-written a few times and consequently was hard to write. Hopefully I portrayed Cassie's past well. This chapter had to get done because it was holding back the rest of the story, but I had to do it proper justice.