[Reviews - 44] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Summary:

A drug known as the Red Spice lets Rome's wealthiest and most powerful women grow to enormous heights. Wealthy Roman aristocrats use and abuse their male slaves and servants, as the ultimate status symbol. The beautiful, busty God-Empress Cybele stands over a hundred feet tall, and has no qualms about crushing any man who dares to stand in her way. She rules Rome with an iron fist, indulging in every sort of pleasure her power affords her.

 

Cybele's two nineteen-year old daughters, Livia and Julia, are about to be made goddesses themselves. Livia is good-natured and gentle, while Julia is cruel to her male slaves. Soon they'll try the spice. Soon they'll grow to enormous heights. No expense has been spared for their coronation ceremony, and all of Rome is watching.

 

Meanwhile, one of Livia's slaves is carrying on a secret affair with the Princess. But love can be dangerous, especially when your girlfriend is thirty feet tall...

 


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: No
Word count: 67742 Read: 483797
Published: November 02 2013 Updated: June 27 2016
Story Notes:

Summary:

In ancient Rome, A drug known as the Red Spice lets Rome's wealthiest and most powerful women grow to enormous heights. Wealthy Roman aristocrats use and abuse their male slaves and servants, as the ultimate status symbol. The beautiful, busty God-Empress Cybele stands over a hundred feet tall, and has no qualms about crushing any man who dares to stand in her way. She rules Rome with an iron fist, indulging in every sort of pleasure her power affords her.

 

Cybele's two nineteen-year old daughters, Livia and Julia, are about to be made goddesses themselves. Livia is good-natured and gentle, while Julia is cruel to her male slaves. Soon they'll try the spice. Soon they'll grow to enormous heights. No expense has been spared for their coronation ceremony, and all of Rome is watching.

 

Meanwhile, one of Livia's slaves is carrying on a secret affair with the Princess. But love can be dangerous, especially when your girlfriend is thirty feet tall...

Full-size version: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/Pax-Romana-Cover-420128450

 

 

Full-size version: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/The-Throne-Room-451557153

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Redfiredog does not in any way condone acts of violence commited by giantesses. If you or someone you know becomes a giantess, seek medical help immediately.

 

Pax Romana takes inspiration from a number of sources. First and foremost of these are the excellent History of Rome podcasts, which inspired the series and setting. The classic Masterpiece Theater series I, Claudius also played a role, particularily influencing Cybele's character. And the Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire series inspired many of the characters, as well as the sprawling story.

 

Character Vital Stats:

 

Cybele: God-Empress of Rome

Age: 40

Height: 110 Feet Tall

Weght: 480 Tons

Proportionate Measurements: 38 25 39

Proportionate Breast Size: 38 I

Breast Weight: 25 Tons

Full-size version: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/God-Empress-Cybele-423775749

 

Livia: Princess and daughter of Cybele

Age: 19

Height: 15 feet tall

Weght: 1 Ton, 235 Pounds

Proportionate Measurements: 36 24 36

Proportionate Breast Size: 35 DDD/F Cup

Breast Weight: 130 pounds

Full-Size Version: http://redfiredoglizard.deviantart.com/art/Livia-Garden-Test-421851097

 

Julia: Princess and daughter of Cybele

Age: 19

Height: 25 feet tall

Weght: 5 Ton, 1269 Pounds

Proportionate Measurements: 34-22-32

Proportionate Breast Size: 34 C 

Breast Weight: 220.69 pounds

 

Character Inspirations: Cybele was inspired by I, Claudius' devious Livia, as well as Tywin Lannister, and certain aspects of Cersei Lannister. Livia is inspired primarily by Daenerys Targaryen, with some inspiration from Tyrion Lannister. And Julia is a mix of the Lannister Twins, with Jaime's arrogance and love of combat and Cersei's headstrong nature and licentiousness.

1. The Twin Goddesses by redfiredog [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (2598 words)

Giantess, Breast Crush, Foot Crush, Vore, Violence, Evil, Gentle.  The 100-foot tall goddess Cybele crushes a crowd of men who were careless enough to get in her way. Meanwhile, Cybele's twin daughters, Livia and Julia, debate the morality of eating and crushing people... while Julia eats and crushes people.

2. Pax Romana by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2600 words)

Sex, Giantess, Breast Crush, Foot Crush, Accidental Crush, Growth, Mild Breast Expansion, Vore, Violence, Destruction. 

The Emperor's wife becomes a giantess, accidentally crushes the Emperor during sex, gets mad, and sort of crushes the senate. Oops.

3. The Sacred Baths by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (3537 words)

4. The Red Goddess by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (5833 words)

The 100-foot tall empress Cybele joins Livia in the baths.

5. The Great Coliseum by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2174 words)

Giantess, Femdom, Breast Smother, Butt Crush, Foot Crush, Almost Sex, Vore, Accidental Crush, Intentional Crush.

6. The Gladiatrix by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (2122 words)

A group of gladiators do their best to take down an angry, 40-foot tall gladiatrix. Things go great... for the gladiatrix.

 

 

7. The Walk by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1468 words)

 Led by his female overseer, Aureus makes his way towards his new owner. With giant women around, even a simple walk can be deadly.

8. A New Mistress by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1653 words)

 Aureus gets acquainted with his new mistress, and very acquainted with a ten-foot tall female slave.

 

9. Kim by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (5005 words)

Aureus gets acquainted with his real new mistress...

10. The Gladiatrix Part 2 by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1167 words)

A giant gladiatrix takes on some woefully outmatched gladiators.

11. A Strange Dream by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (6802 words)

A Strange Dream

 

Princess Livia vividly dreams about her coronation.

12. Julia by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1921 words)

Julia prepares for the fight, as a slave pleases her. 

13. The Envoy by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (4070 words)

An envoy from Britain speaks to the Empress.

14. Remembrance of Things Past by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2033 words)

The Gladiatrix grows, and recalls how she ended up this way.

15. The Beast by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1918 words)

 The Gladiatrix grows, and gets an insatiable appetite. Warning: extremely violent.

16. The Arena by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2029 words)

Julia gears up, deals with an insolent slave and heads down to the arena, crushing anyone who dares to stand in her way. 

17. The Fight Part I by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (776 words)

The Fight Part I


25-foot Julia battles a huge 60-foot gladiatrix.


18. The Fight Part II by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (2034 words)

The fight between Julia and the Gladiatrix continues.

19. Coronation Day Part 1 by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (1934 words)

20. Coronation Day Part 2 by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (946 words)

21. The Coronation Prelude by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (699 words)

The Coronation begins.

22. The Coronation Part 1 by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (621 words)

23. The Coronation Part 2 by redfiredog [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1819 words)

I literally just added two chapters called 'Coronation Day Part 1 and 2.' They're chapters that I thought were deleted, but recently turned up. You might want to go back and read them.

24. Statuesque by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (815 words)

25. The High Priestess by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (991 words)

26. The Red Spice by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1272 words)

27. Down by redfiredog [Reviews - 2] (642 words)

28. Indulgence by redfiredog [Reviews - 1] (1415 words)

29. Hunger by redfiredog [Reviews - 0] (601 words)

30. The Coronation: Final Chapter by redfiredog [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3564 words)

Livia's Coronation comes to an end, but then her and Julia have a bit of a stand-off...

A version of this chapter with accompanying images can be found on my DeviantArt page.  http://redfired0g.deviantart.com/gallery/47165239/Pax-Romana-Story

31. The Next Day by redfiredog [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2683 words)

This chapter picks up pretty much right where the last chapter ends. Also, I made an image to accompany this chapter. You can download several versions of it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/pax-romana-next-5833434