- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote this chapter when i was pretty sick so if it is not well written in some places then that's why. I hope you enjoy this.

It was the middle of a warm sunny day with the air being quiet and calm. It didn't seem like anything major was about to happen or could happen as this was a simple small town with nothing of notice or value. But that was where most people were wrong because about 10 kilometres away from the town was a secret government base. The facility was using the remote location and inconspicuous image of the town to hide all of their illegal experiements. Inside this base was many secrets and mysteries that the government was holding including an incredibly powerful and dangerous device.


It was this device that a group of highly trained theives were after as they snuck into the facility. They didn't exactly know what it was they were stealing, their contractor only said that it would be located in a specific location in a black case with a specific symbol on it. They finally found the room, cut the wires and deactivated the cameras giving them full access to all the high tech equipement.

They soon found the breifcase they were looking for and retrieved it from it's protective glass case. However, once it was removed a back up alarm went off which they had not detected and soon the entire base was blaring with noise. Not only that but the doors were starting to close shut meaning they had to quickly haul arse if they ever wanted to escape in time.

Running through the corridors they managed to make it through the final blast doors which had been kept open by the groups hacker who was trying to mantain control of the systems. They made it outside with their van hidden only a short run away however they didn't get far before soldiers caught up with them and opened fire. There was the sound of a small bang before the ground erupted in smoke covering everything in a white haze. The group had hidden smoke grenades under ground and was now using it as cover to escape to their getaway vehicle.

They got to their car and quickly jumped in, making sure the the breifcase was secure and safe under the seat. Driving away at full speed they thought they had escaped before they heard sirens behind them.

"Damn, these jerks just won't quit!" Jason, the driver said as he turned the car and started driving towards the small town ahead "We might be able to lose them there"

"Don't we have any smoke grenades we can through at them?" Natasha asked. She was the hacker but didn't really know much about weaponry or escape tactics.

"That wouldn't work, the cars would just drive through it. Plus we don't have any more grenades" David was the weapons specialist and was thinking about what to do when he had a brilliant idea. 

"Well we can't get to the safe house with all of these guys on our tail. We need a diversion to ... what are you doing!" John was the break in expert and was looking at David who had the breifcase in his hands.

"This is a super powerful weapon right?"

"We don't know that. Our contractor only said it was important. Nothing about a weapon" Natasha yelled from the fron seat.

"Well it won't hurt to look at least. If we get caught i want to know what we got caught for-..." He had opened the case to find some strange looking gun inside.

"What's that" asked John.

"Some strange looking gun. I told you it was a weapon. Now, let's see what this can do"

Jason had crashed through a fence in order to try and lose the cops but didn't notice the fence he broke was to the local public school. With the danger now very high the cops had to do something before these crimnals crashed into the school killing alot of people. The driver to the closest car drove up next to the criminal's car and rammed into its side.

This wasn't very effective at stopping the car but it did cause David to let go of the gun he was pointing out the window. The strange device flew into the air and pointed at the large group of vehicles before shooting a strange beam that engulfed them all.

Stacy was staying back at school scleaning the chalk board erasers as punishment for her picking on Micheal again. She was looking out the window when she saw the amazing spetacle of a group of police cars chasing a single black car on the school field. The strangest thing happened however when the group just mysteriously disappeared. At first she thought hse had just imagined it but then she saw that the dust clouds the cars had created were still floating in the air.

Rushing from the classroom, she scooped up her bag and made her way down the stairs to the outside. Running across the field she quickly came to the spot where she had seen them disappear but they were nowhere to be spotted. She walked around for a little while trying to see if they had driven of into the distance or something when she heard a strange crunching sound coming from below her foot.

--------------------------------

The group of theives didn't know what the hell just happened and had no idea how they were just transported to this wierd world. Jason was so spooked he accidently crashed into a huge sand dune and before he could drive out of it their car was surrounded by police.

The cops all exited their vehicles and pointed their guns at the theives cars screaming for them to get out with their hands up. Of course they had no choice and the group all stepped out of the car and allowed one of the cops to walk over and arrest them. However, before he could put the hand cuffs on the ground began to shake violently and in a few more seconds the sky was filled with the image of a giant little girl.

The girl continued to walk towards them, apparently oblivious to their presence and didn't look like she was about to stop. All of the police quickly ran to their cars before they were crushed and tried to drive away before the little girls shoes came down and flattened almost all of the cars. Only two cars were left now and with the theives no longer under the attention of the police they quickly jumped into their vehicle and drove away as fast as they could. They didn't get far however before an enormous hand came out of nowhere and picked up their car like it was nothing but a toy.

----------------------------------------------------

Stacy looked a her foot and saw a small pile of what looked like crushed metal which she guessed must have been from someone littering. Then her eyes were drawn to something moving away from her foot which looked almost like a strange bug. Leaning over she picked it up and brought it to her face for a better look before seeing that it was in fact a tiny toy car.

"Who left a toy car out here?" She asked to herself before she rememberd that it was moving on it's own. How was it able to move?

looking closer at it trying to find the battery to its power she came across the most amzing discovery she had ever made. Inside the car was what looked like tiny people, snd they weren't toys either as they were moving and reacting to her presence. Suddenly everyhting clicked and she realized what that strange crunching sound under her foot was. 

Looking on the ground some more she noticed what appeared to be a strange device some few metres away which looked almost like a funky gun. Walking over she picked the gun up and examined it, noticing that it had switches and nobs and other wierd components which she didn't know the purpose to. However she was able to guess that it might have been this device which shrank the cas to such small sizes and knew the only way to test this theory was to try it out again.

Looking at the toy car in her hands it looked to be about only an inch long with its sides and top already bent in severely from the gentle force of her fingers. Pointing the gun at the car she positioned the vehicle ontop her fingertip before shooting the ray gun. Immediantly the car began to rapidly decrease in size until it was almost unseeable upon her tiny finger. Infact it was so small Stacy couldn't actually see it at all.

Lifting her finger over her head she brought it close to her eyes to try and see if she could spot it at all but the car and its occupants were now too small to be seen. Then her eye started to sting slightly as if dust and flown into it causing her to shut her eyelids and produce tears to wash out the dirt. What she didn't realize was that dirt was in fact the tiny car she was looking for and it was now being submerged in her tears.

After rubbing her eye repeatedly the stinging stopped and her eye returned to normal. It was strage that dust flew into her eye as there was any wind to blow it in her face but she shrugged this fact off as she had more important things to do. Looking around on the ground she was standing on before she found what she was looking for: one last cop car which was appparently trying to drive away from her.

She reached down and picked it up just as easily as she did the last car and once again brought it to her her, this time with an evil smile. The two cops that were in the front seats were screaming at her but because they were so small she couldn't understand anything they were saying.The only thing she could think about was what she was going to do with this present she had found. 

Obviously she couldn't let it go or it might actually find help then her little device she found would be confinscated and she would probably be arrested. She had big plans for that gun and didn't want some shrunken goody two shoes cops ruining it for her. Then a brilliant idea came to her that removed the tiny pests in the most easiest and horrible way possible.

Pointing the gun at the car she pulled the trigger and watched once again as an object in her hand grew smaller and smaller until it was about a millimetre big. Super small but still noticable to the naked eye and now it was the perfect size for her to dispose of easily. Bringing the car to her mouth she poked her tongue out and washed the car off her finger with it. With the car now firmly stuck to her tongue she brought it back into her mouth and swallowed, imagining she could feel the tiny metal box go down her throat.

She tok a few more minutes searching the ground for anymore survivors but concluded that those cops were the last ones. Stashing the gun in her bag she picked it up and ran home, not stopping until she was safely a few blocks away from the school. She was probably going to get in trouble for not finishing cleaning the erasers but she didn't care about that anymore. As she walked home she began to make a mental list of all the people she could get rid of with this gun.