[Reviews - 47] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Alternate universe where Gnome's are not a part of the allience in fact they aren't even a race to most. Gnomes by some unknown reason stop growing around the size of 3 inches to 12 inches, and aren't worth fighting for so they are used for the second best thing Slaves,pets,food, ect. Follow the story to see what becomes of the gnome sold like commen items.


Rated: R
Categories: BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 87450 Read: 140608
Published: November 20 2013 Updated: May 22 2021
Story Notes:

Well this is my first story its about Warcraft if you dident get the title follow the story and see what happens to these poor little guys and maybe review what you want to happen to them.

Disclaimer : i do not own any of the rights to World of warcraft or any of the other by products involved in my story the respectful owner is the Blizzard entertainment company.

on with the show!

 

1. Open for business by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstar (936 words)

Disclaimer - i dont own any of the warcraft franchise it is the property of blizzard entertainment

2. How much is that little gnome in the window? by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1792 words)

Woot 4 reviews lol guess i got to start somewhere ^,^ still im happy that i got positive feed back :D Any who on with the show ill go by who to add first by reviews. Also to let people no the main area of the story is nixxies shop so after each chapter it will start back at her shop and who comes in to buy a new gnome or if someone requests again maybe the same person later on.

3. Spelunking by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3757 words)

Well sorry for the wait of this chapter i had the thanksgiving holiday to worry about "sweatdrop".

Anyways ide like to thank the people who have reviewed so far and would like to request more reviews if possible. Ide like good reviews, bad reviews it doesen't matter.

They help me learn what ive done wrong, and progress to make the story better for the viewers. please dont hessitate to point out what im doing wrong i am new to writing and need all the help i can get ^,^

 

Well on with the show!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Trolling mon? by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (2900 words)

Alright then let's get on with chapter 4 of Wow's littlest pet shop.

This chapter is probably the hardest one yet i like troll's but its a hard consept to do in my opinnion, there culture , accent, and build is just different from most so hopefully this will be a great chapter requested ^,^

Well on with the show!

5. Happy Hour by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2655 words)

Well i didn't get any reviews last chap so im assuming people didn't like it that much >.< .  Hopefully this chapter will make up for it..... maybe

6. Bouncy by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (3252 words)

This chapter ive been hoping for, for awile im suprised not more people requested this race there one of my fav's

7. Friend or Foe? by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (3415 words)

 

Sorry for the delay guys i have been writing my stories from scratch on this site not on MS word or notepad, i ush start it one day and finish it the next, after about 4 hours i stopped for the night and finished it the next morning so when i tryed to post it i got disconnected >.>

i had to rewrite the chapter from scratch so im very sorry for the wait i do hope you all like this chapter.

This idea was given to me by ~ zbh ~ so the credit for the idea is his ^.^

8. Narcissism by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3502 words)

WOOT Over 10000 hits and i havn't even gotten to chapter 10 yet ^,^ that makes me very happy. Although its a little sad that i dont have that many reviews, yet so many people are looking at my story.

I'm a addict for reviews xD there what drive me to keep posting more chapters.

So please review and give me idea's my current request line is empty so if u want to see anything send me a email or review :D

Anyways, To commemorate this event i'll be posting MY first chapter idea xD

Hope it compares to the rest of yours ^,^

Enjoy!

9. Remembrance by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5362 words)

Wow... almost 3 thousand people looked at my last chapter and only 4 reviewed it :( makes me a little sad that im not doing as well as people would like.

Well for the Reviewes who actuelly took the time to review i was suprised and a little shocked at the requests for more Chi-Chi, i had made her as a 1 time deal really, maybe make her do a camio lol

But i have thought long and hard and finished a backstory for this so i really hope you all like it.

10. Remembrance part 2 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (5590 words)

Well just finished checking the other half for any mistakes.

I got decent reviews from last chapter and im happy about that but most of them where about what i should write my next story about not the chapter.

From this point on if you have a idea you would like to see for my new story Email me at "Grimahr@yahoo.com" Not on the reviews.

Again please review this chapter and tell me what you would like to see i will right any race and any class.

Now ON WITH THE SHOW

11. Remembrance part 3 by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10416 words)

Wow at over 10k words this is by far my longest chapter yet. This chapter went in a commpletely different direction then the way i started it out but i think it's better.

But that is for my loyal reader's to decide.

As always i am a review whore so pretty please leave me lots of those lovely reviews to fuil me to keep writing ^,^

Anyways i think I've kept you long enough.

Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

12. Synergy by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8907 words)

MAN THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LONG TIME!

First off i am terribly sorry that it took me so long to update i just had a few problems to take care of.

Anyways after this Chapter idea was given to me i had trouble puting it into the proper way that it would make sense.

After i told my friends on wow about it they actuelly gave me some great insite on how to handle a few problems i had with it. Hopefully prior to the request it lives up to your expectaions.

Also if your faint of heart or only a fan of lets say gentle vore, ect this is really not the chapter for you. It is by far my most gruesome chapter i have writen and it was fun XD

This chapter idea was requested by ( Voredom ) and the main concept credit goes to him.

Also the Credit for 2 of the charactors go to my friends on wow.

Now ... ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

13. Twice as Bouncy! by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5204 words)

 

 

First of all I sincerely apologias for the long waited update. I went back to California and just came back a little over a week ago. I know that’s not a valid excuse since I could have just written my story there but I got caught up with friends and misc things so I really am sorry.

Last chapter I didn’t get more than 1 review and that made me very sad actually I kind of felt like less and less people liked my story so I just stopped writing, then the vacation to Cal got in the way and it spiraled a little out of control, over a month of no update? That’s disgraceful in my eyes so I’m really, really sorry to any of my loyal fans who are still reading my story.

In my Emails I got a few request for a familiar face to come back so I’m happy to say she’s making a second appearance and is bringing a friend?

Without further ado           ~ ENJOY THE SHOW!~

 

14. Ebullient Servitude by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (11139 words)

Welcome one and all to Chapter 14 of WoW's Littlest pet shop (of horrors)

This chapter is my biggest yet with lost of diffrent things that should please a large amount of my loyal fans ^,^

I really had fun with this chapter so i took some idea's ive never used and implimented them so hopefully they dont ruin the chapter.

on anouther note i want to thank you all for your reviews im always happy to recieve them and im super excited when i get a challenge :P

On anouther note Reviewer - Frozenbutt im sorry to say i wont be able to do your request to the fullest. I can still use your naga idea but i dont right giant content period   DX

So if this angers you i apologize.

Well without further ado

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Rainy day by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1831 words)

Hello one and all to WoW's favorite littlest pet shop... most likely the only one to  <3

I am honestly sorry for the massive wait since my last chapter on ether of my stories, in all honesty i just haven't had very much motivation to write recently. I guess writer's block or something. "sighs"

Anyways again i apologize for the wait and hope you enjoy this chapter

Plot idea belongs to  ~ Voredom ~

16. Bouncing Back! by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6345 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL

As i've said i am returnign to the GTS scene so i do hope you enjoy a classic of mine, Warcrafts Littlest Pet Shop.

This request is brought to you today by Voredom, i do hope it pleases him an you all, so without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

 

Sit back,

 

 

Get comfy,

 

 

Probably lock the doors unless you live alone,

 

 

And

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

17. By fire be Purged by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6198 words)

WELCOME ALL! *coughs into hands*

Owe, that hurt my throat after so long, how did i used to always do that?!

Ehhem... Well i'd like to first start this off by saying, I'm sorry. It's been a long time since any of my fans have seen my writing and i deeply apologize. Life's gotten in the way more then once.

Had a wedding to go to, was a groomsman. Got a job... i hate it. Family matters i'd rather not discuss as well. But honestly, those arn't excuses i can use. Truthfully, i just didn't care to write.

I hope, that my fans who once like my storys are still out there. It's been a long time i know, but none the less. I hope this can help atone for my leave.

In all honesty, this chapter is only coming to you because of a review i got a little while ago. A lot of my older stories i gave up on because of newer ones i found intrest in, but this review had a request.

It was a request unlike any i've ever recieved and it blew my mind. The detailed actions, what he/she wanted to see. Truly it made me think twice about my writing. He had stuff that made me cringe lol.

And i loved every second of reading it. Please thank LatinReya for this chapter, it's dedicated to him/her.

On a final note, i wanted to say while i was gone, i wasn't away. I've poked my nose into a lot of GTS content, made some notes here, made some additions there. But what i'm most happy about is my work with other writers.

I've taken on a few new writers recent and old and i wanted to say this here since all of them came up to me rather shyly and with worry. If you want to write, but your afraid of what people might think, or possibly yourself. I'm here to help :)

If you ever need a hand with your work, or just someone to give you some tips, feel free to message me, i'm always friendy, and happy to be of help ^,^

Also i have alterior motives because i want more GTS goodness in the world >:)

Anyways i've talked way to long for normal, and i've developed carpal tunnel after that speech so without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

sit back,

 

Use some tissues,

 

for crying i mean because your happy i'm back,

 

And for other things,

 

AND ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

18. An all new kind of pet shop... by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (4249 words)