- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


He was three inches tall as he cuddled up against her belly listening to it gurgle in the night. He was tucked into her underwear and slept above her pubic bone, right snugged up to the skin just below her waistline. He slept spurradically. He layed there and listened to air moving into her rectum. Then he heard and smelled her fart it out under the comforters. It was absolutely fowl. And then he heard below him why. He heard her rectum fill with solid matter and slightly felt the place he was laying rise a little to accomodate the load.  

Then he was awoken as she pulled off her covers and got up and walked into the bathroom. The bathroom light blinded him even through the cloth of her underwear. She had long blonde hair, small breasts, a small ass, an elongated -- not very attractive -- face, and a little pot belly. She pulled down her underwear and he laid naked in their warmth and stank as she let out a long hollow fart into the toilet. He laid in her underwear thinking about how insignificant his life had become over the past week. 

He smelled like every horrible smell that could ever come off from her body. Sometimes she'd wipe his little body up the sweaty inside of her swamp ass, sometimes she'd rub him into her sweaty armpits, but mostly she'd have him sitting right below her crotch in her underwear.  During the times that Stephanie kept him in her underwear if he wiggled or turned over at all he instantly felt her genitals warm up. Then the lips of her labia would grow in size and her vagina would bloom out around his legs. He always started off positioned higher so he'd feel her erect clit come out from under its hood against his naked belly. After a few days of wearing him in her underwear they had a routine. She'd set him up against her clit before pulling on her pants and he'd stay there. Then she'd squeeze her thighs twice quick to let him know she wanted him to rub her off. If he didn't his fate would be much worse. If she had to rub herself off she'd shove him deep up inside her vagina. There was no rescue mission after shoving a man up inside of herself. If he couldnt find his way out in time to live then eventually when she was walking around the dead body would ooze out into her panties and she could flush it down the next toilet she came across. 

Her small breasts hung limply, the flacid nipples pointing away from one another as she slouched over with her elbows on her knees. She looked down at him in the crotch stain of her old underwear with indifference as she grimaced and heaved a huge log of shit out of her ass.  Usually when she walked around with him in her underwear he would slide down into her cum and have to roll around fighting for air against the cum soaked cloth of her panties. If he was anywhere near the hole to her vagina once he sank down into her crack he'd feel it pucker slightly against his side or back and he'd feel her legs part slightly and her purposely trying to work him up into her by sliding her butt around on her seat. Two minutes after she came her vagina would be back to its dormant state and he would find himself against the hill of her pussy with his legs against the crack of her ass. 

He had no distinct scent of his own anymore. He'd been thoroughly marked with her scent. Since he was always against her vagina without relief he had to drink her cum when she'd get wet in order to survive. He only ate once a day and that was when she'd open her mouth and let him pick his food out of her teeth after she had eaten her dinner. If it was a relatively big chunk of something she'd actually take it from him and swallow it infront of him then ask him how bad he wanted it while sucking on him and terrorizing him by pretending like she was going to swallow him. Then she'd tell him that the only reason she wouldnt right then was because she wouldnt get a new little pet for a few more days. He had gathered that she got a new little person once a week. He had never seen another little person, especially not in her possession, which was a very ominous sign. 

Before flushing she picked him up and held him so he could look down at her poop.  "That's going to be you tomorrow morning." For breakfast stephanie poured herself a cup of milk and stood bare chested with her belly slightly bulging over her underwear next to her kitchen counter. She had bare feet, a very pale complexion and had the worst morning breath as she brought him up to her lips for breakfast. She lifted her glass of milk to her mouth and chugged the whole thing then lifted him to her lips and burped in his face. The air he breathed in tasted like milk. Then she breathed out on him and all he could taste was her rancid morning breath. Her teeth were yellow and he despised his fate as she set him on her tongue with his head bumping up against the back of her throat and closed her mouth around his whole body. He felt her walking around doing things and he heard her turn on the shower. Her whole throat contracted and squeezed his head as she swallowed the stingy smelling saliva in her mouth.  

Her breath heaved past his face thick and heavy with a smell more fowl than shit. Even though she was breathing through her nose the air still passed around his head. He was face down and aligned his breathing so that he breathed in when she breathed in and didn't have to keep filling his lungs with the air she was finished with. His head was squeezed by her throat as she swallowed the spit in her mouth again, which threw off his breathing for a moment and he again was in the wrong rhythm, gagging on her morning breath. Then her breathing stopped for a moment and a long leaking smell of sour milk filled his lungs before she began breathing again. She'd just burped.  He began to cry, unable to accept his fate as he stared into the moist darkness before him. 

Every now and again his body was pressed into the roof of her mouth and her tongue massaged the whole front of him, which was simply her sucking her spit off from him and swallowing his flavor. His whole body grew soft and wrinkly in her warm mouth and then  his neck grew tired, so he laid his head down into the crack where her tongue met the back of her throat just as she was breathing in. This triggered her gag reflex and luke warm curdled milk boiled up into his face and he coughed and gagged on it. She pinned him to the roof of her mouth before squirting the mouth full of puke out her lips and down the shower drain. 

Her head tilted up and he hugged her tongue to keep his head from sliding into her throat anymore and then there was blinding light. She had opened her mouth and he felt the warm shower water filling it. Her throat hole filled first where his head was and her mouth was too slippery to back up and too small to maneuver his body around so he was stuck holding his breath feeling the waterline rise up the length of his body.  When it was halfway up his legs her mouth closed and her tongue pressed him into the roof of her mouth but in a different way. It was more of a roll this time and his head and shoulders slid quickly into her throat with the mouthful of water. 

In fact, his whole body slid completely into her throat within a fraction of a second because of the water. He was still holding his breath surrounded by the water as it rinsed around him and left his face pressed into the silky wall of her throat. He was being smothered as the rings of peristalsis rolled over the length of his legs before finally catching his hips and working him down into her. He could feel the beating of her heart but all he could hear was the water still in his ears. Then his head hit a muscular ring and as his face went through he gasped for air. His shoulders were too broad and stopped at the ring.  He breathed in the taste of milk in the acidic air of her stomach. He didn't know it was her stomach he had arrived at until another couple gulps of water plopped him down into the liquid inside her stomach. 

The milk was still cold but was growing warmer. It was pitch dark in her stomach and since she was so skinny and her stomach was so small he was able to sit in her stomach like a hammock chair. The walls of her stomach were smooth and greasy and the air was oversaturated with heat and humidity. He felt up to the ring he'd just come through but he could barely force his wrist through it. Then feeling with his foot he felt the hole into her intestines, which was even tighter. He then realized that this was where his life was going to end. He began panicking and feeling collostraphobic. And right at that moment he felt the walls of her stomach tighten around his hips and legs and felt the water line in her stomach rise from his waist to his nipples. Then a split second later her heard the muffled sound of her loudly burping.  

He lost control and began violently thrashing about kicking and punching and rolling. He had completely lost his mind and began screaming for anyone to help him. He was so nervous and scared that it had become unbearable. Then the walls of her stomach began cramping against his blows into hard knots of muscles and he felt the slack in her stomach begin to tighten up.   His skin began to burn as her stomach produced acid and since he was already soggy from almost a half an hour in her mouth he was extra sensitive. He felt like he had a million tiny cuts and rugburn simultaneously over his whole body and that someone had stuck him in a sack of rubbing alcohol. His words lost meaning as the pain of her stomach acid began to work on him, he was now screaming like a wild animal. Stephanie was now dressed and hunched over her little belly tying her shoes. 

She felt his commotion but not explicitly. It was more of a commotion in her stomach that turned her bowels and immediately caused her to have stomach cramps. She ran into the bathroom and sat on the toilet again. Nothing came out, she didn't even fart but her entire digestive tract ached like she had to poop. She knew it was him putting up a fight inside of her and she felt him beating around inside of her the way that she sometimes felt large meals bubbling. Hard knots formed in the walls of her stomach and began crushing him against one another and churning his body into the acid and curdled milk. She ate an entire pound of bananas, not stopping until her stomach was tight as a drum. Within three hours her stomach was empty except for coffee and the next morning she couldn't even see his bones surfacing in her poop. He was heat energy her body already gave off and which had already dissipated. He wasn't even a part of her. He was less than nothing.