- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here Ben meets his English teacher.
Ben walked in the classroom and he scanned the room.

Sitting on the teacher's desk was an elegant looking women who looked gorgeous to Ben. She was wearing a white top and a black skirt along with pantyhose and black high heels. She had to be in her late 20's or early 30's. Ben liked this teacher becuase she was attractive and looked confident as he watched her point to seats for students walking in.

Ben walked in and decided to sit in the back wanting to watch her. As soon as he sat down he heard Miss Silva speak to him.

"Excuse me, what is your name?" she asked. Ben replies,

"My name is Ben, and I...." She interupts,

"Ben, I want you sitting here" she said point to a desk right in front of where she was sitting.

Ben walked slowly toward the front of the room trying to avoid eye contact as he was looking at the ground as he walked.

Miss Silva spoke again. "Ben, are you new here, are you a freshman?" she asked.

Ben felt embarrased. He replied, "No, Im actually a senior Miss Silva."

Miss Silva responded, "Well is something bothering you, you seem troubled?"

"No, its nothing. You dont have to worry about me." Ben remarked.

Miss Silva smirked. "Oh really?" "You dont think I have to worry about you?"

Ben thought to himself, 'No,no, no! Im making a poor impression on her. Say something smart.'

"I will follow the rules Miss Silva, I wont dissapoint you", Ben said with a smile hoping to change her mood.

"I hope so Ben", Miss Silva stated before she continued assigning seats to the rest of the class.

As class began, Miss Silva began reviewing grammar rules with the class making sure they know how to write well as they prepare for college.
However, with Ben sitting right in front of Miss Silva's desk, he was hypnotized by her beauty and he continued to stare at her.

Now Miss Silva began walking around the classroom, point at objects and recalling how adjectives work. "Remember, green shirt, the adjective is green, small books, the adjective is small," she said before Ben started falling sleepy.

Before he completely closed his eyes, he felt a push from his right. He quickly looked up hopefully not to be caught sleeping and then he got another push. He looked to his right and saw Miss Silva using her hip to bump Ben. As they made eye-contact, Miss Silva smirked. Ben gulped. She then walked to the front of her classroom in between Ben's desk and the teachers desk, so Miss Silva was standing right in front of him. Miss Silva then sat on Ben's desk which startled Ben a little by his teacher's move. He also noticed she continued her adjective lecture.

"Curvy body, curvy is the adjective", she said pointing at her hips while she was still on Ben's desk. She got up and proceeded to write on the board. Ben breathed a sigh of relief, he was unsure if Miss Silva was going after him or was she just using his desk for his lecture. Ben did not know, so he continued to watch her in curiousity.

Ben continued staring at Miss Silva until something got his attention.

"Class, its time for a quiz." She said. The class groaned. Ben was worried. He didnt pay attention at all. Ben took the quiz from her desk and began writing.

The class kept working on the quiz until the bell rang. It was recess.

"Please put the quizzes on my desk. If you did not finish, keep working until you are done." Miss Silva addressed the class.

Ben was the last one who finished the quiz. He walked up to her desk to turn in the quiz, but as he did, Miss Silva handed him a note. Ben read it and it said. 'Ben, I noticed that you were staring at me for a long period of time, and I believe I know the reasons. Please stay after school for detention.' -Miss Silva.

"Next time, please pay attention in class", she said as Ben walked out of her room.

"Crap! I just lost my chances in impressing my teacher. She knew what I was doing," Ben thought to himself. He crushed her note and threw it in the trash. "Atleast I can see her again today. I just wish it was for a different reason though," Ben siad to himself.

Ben worked hard in the rest of his classes not wanting to upset any of the other teachers. He just wanted to get the day over with.

Soon, the final bell rang and Ben headed over to Miss Silva's room for detention.