- Text Size +
Miss Silva lowered Ben toward her perfectly shaped waist. Her other hand pulled open the waistband of her dark black panties and she gently lowered him inside. Ben was too stunned to say anything as he looked at the deep dark abyss he was about to enter.

Miss Silva placed him with his back toward her panties, so he was facing her vagina. Her other hand had let go of the waistband, sealing Ben inside her panties.

Ben was pressed into his teacher's vagina as her tight panties held him there.

Then Miss Silva gently patted her panties and said "Time to go shopping, Ben".

Ben tried to free himself from his panty prison, but the tight black panties held him there. He even felt a hitm thick liquid coming out of the her gigantic vagina which was large enough to swallow him whole. Ben struggled, trying to avoid it, but this only made it worse as more fluid began to seep out and stick to him.

Meanwhile, Ben was trying to understand what kind of fluid this was as he kept being engulfed by Miss Silva's juices. He knew women could get wet, but this was far beyond what Ben could have imagined. Before he knew it, they were already at the store.

Miss Silva took Ben's sticky body out, and to his surprise, they were in a bathroom which must have been part of the store.

"Well, I'm glad you are becoming my favorite student Ben, you already know how to keep me happy. Let me lick that off for you."

Miss Silva started licking Ben, she started with his legs and worked her way upward watching Ben cringe as her hot moist tongue twisted its way up his body. Miss Silva smiled at his reaction. She continued to lick upwards and licked Ben's face multiple times, but her juices were still stuck to his face which made Ben's vision blurry. Miss Silva decided to put Ben into her mouth.

"Ok Ben, my licks are not doing much, so I'm going to suck on you, ok."

Ben quickly reacted, "Wait!...." before his head was trapped in between her massive yet delicate, lush lips. She slowly sucked on him like a poosicle moving him in and out and sucked extra hard when her lips closed in on Ben's neck. She pulled Ben out who was now shivering and gave him a big kiss which covered his entire body. Ben saw himself plunge into his teacher's moist cavern as her lips worked him and gave him a little massage which felt wonderful except that he could not breathe very well with his face held onto her lips. Then he felt himself pulled out of her mouth and blinked many times so his eyes can focus. He saw something getting closer to him. Then he saw something red, soon he saw her lips apprach him as he could not brace himslf for impact. He was kissed for a few seconds before feeling the pressure decrease.

"Ben, Im going to put you in my shirt again so you can see what I'm buying, ok?"

"Ok", Ben obeyed as Miss Silva took Ben and put him in her warm heavenly boobs with only his little head sticking out. Ben was relieved with his new position; he could see and was feeling cozy. His limbs were restricted from movement yet it was comfortable.

They left the bathroom and started looking at what to buy. Ben had no idea what these products were, but Miss Silva knew every idea what each item does.

They were at an Erotica shop and Miss Silva was in the section for dolls, which featured the Ken doll from Barbie and how this doll can please any woman. This attracted Miss Silva for she wanted some toys or devices to have more fun with Ben.

Miss Silva did not have much money at the moment, so she got a simple "pantie strapper". Basically, there were four thicker pieces of thread stitched into the panties so you can place your Ken doll's limbs through the loops of the four thick pieces of thread.

Ben was shaking his head the entire time. He did not like this "pantie strapper, he was already limited to movement in Miss Silva's regular panties and now his body will be tied in a spread eagle position.

Miss Silva purchases the under garment and hustled to the bathroom to get changed. She tied Ben's limbs to each loop in the panties and decided to put them on. She took her new helpless captive and her panties and stepped into the leg holes.
Ben saw his doom come to life as he saw Miss Silva tie his arms and legs to each loop. She held him down with only one delicate finger which felt like a large pillar to him. Miss Silva kept Ben still and tied him up with the other hand. After being tied, he saw Miss Silva take the panties and stood over them.
As she was about to put them on, she looked down at Ben, who was tied to her underwear and was currently at the position at her ankles looking up at Miss Silva. She giggled and slowly lifted her panties closer to her warm embrace. Ben could not move as he was brought closer once again to her vagina.

Miss Silva enjoyed every second of it, seeing her student only able to move his head. She also knows that he is not going anywhere and smiles at her new items ability. Miss Silva brought her new panties around her hips and pulled them completely up securing its position.

Ben watched as the glistening wet love hole of his teacher grow in size as it was ready to take hold of him. As he made contact with the sexual beast, he felt as though it was going to swallow his body if he had not been tied to her pantie strapper.

"I hope you enjoy your new position Ben, becuase you fit so nicely all snuggled up to me. Your limbs are touching every sensitive region of me and please, yes, please continue." Miss Silva said slightly moaning.

Miss Silva got out of the bathroom with her entrapped captive and walked confidently to her car. Miss Silva thought, 'This will be one fantastic night', she thought as she got into her car.

Then, as Miss Silva sat down, Ben was scrunched up as he felt his world get darker and moist. To make it worse, Miss Silva then crossed her legs as she started the car. She only needed one foot to drive, so she thought 'why not?' and she giggled at the thought of Ben all trapped and crushed between her legs.
Ben, from his perspective saw no hope of escaping from his bound position. At times, he felt his panty prison get crushed and gradually become wet.
As they arrived back at Miss Silva's house, Miss Silva immediately pulled down her panties to tell him, "Ben, you felt so good down there that I'm going to sleep with you pleasuring me. You must be enjoying these privilages as my favorite student."

Ben, who was completely exhausted to react to what he just heard answered, "Miss Silva, (pant) please can I have a drink, (pant). I am very thirsty."

"Thirsty", Miss Silva said getting more excited. "Ben, you are going to enjoy a swimming pool's worth of drinks tonight. If you get even more thirsty down there, just squirm a little down there," she seductivly answered with a wink.

Ben who was still tied up kept shaking his head 'no', but Miss Silva ignored him as she pulled up her panties and got into bed ready for school tomorrow, a day planned with numerous activities.