- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If there are any mentions of Phil or Ms. Prittey, let me know. I am doing another story with them as the cast and I may get them mixed up. Enjoy the chapter.
Miss Silva woke up and stretched her arms. It was early Tuesday morning and she had plenty of time to get ready for school.

"Ben, are you awake?" she teased, patting her pantie strapper panties. She heard no response.

'Did Ben escape from my new panties?' she asked herself. Miss Silva grabbed the waistband and saw Ben still tied to her panties, but his whole body was sticky and covered with her juices. She breathed a sigh if relief.

"Are you still thirsty Ben?" Miss Silva giggled at her student's condition.

Ben could not speak since her juices dried up and he could not move his lips. All Ben could do was listen.

"Lets go wash up, we got a big day today. I have to go to school soon and I have plenty of games and homework for you Ben." Miss Silva told her student.

Miss Silva pulled her panties back up and walked into the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and untied Benl from her pantie strapper. Ben was still immobile for the juices stuck to his limbs. Miss Silva smiled as she held her spread eagle student before her.

She began to wash Ben and slowly he was able to move and breathe freely.

"Had a good night sleep Ben?" Miss Silva asked.

"I wish I was not wet the whole time". Ben answered. Miss Silva laughed.

"Well you said you were thisty so I made sure to keep you wet." Miss Silva smiled explaining her case.

"Ok" Ben replied knowing that he cant win this arguement,

Miss Silva began to brush her teeth in front of Ben. Ben was amazed at her large teeth and her aggressive toungue. He watched her now wanting to brush his own teeth as well. Miss Silva caught his gaze and said "Ben, I did not know you were interested in my mouth", she said seductively.

"No, its just that I want a clean mouth too." Ben responded afraid of what was coming.

"Well why didnt you just say so, I got a solution that can help us both" Miss Silva winked at him.

Miss Silva then grabbed Ben, open a bottle of Listerene and dipped him inside making sure the Listerene coated his entire body.

"There you go, mm hmm. Thats right, open your mouth, soak it in." Miss Silva said while dipping Ben.

Miss Silva then took Ben out and brought him and front of her mouth. Ben got nervous. He saw what was coming next.

"Miss Silva, please, no, dont do this." said Ben.

"Just relax Ben. Let your teacher's tongue teach you and move you. Ok?" Miss Silva said confidently. She placed her closed lips on Ben's hair and slowly parted her lips taking Ben inside.

"But Miss Silva...!" yelled Ben before her lips concealed his face and then his neck. Miss Silva then let her lips hold Ben around his neck without holding him with her hands. Miss Silva then started sucking on Ben's head, and to Ben, he felt as though he was in a tornado. The suction was incredible! Miss Silva then started slowly sucking again, this time sucking the rest of Ben's body as it entered her lips.

Once Ben was completely inside, he saw a new monster, Miss Silva's tongue. It stood tall like a wave, crashed down onto him, smothered him, lifted him, threw him around, moved him in circles, spun him around and sucked out the Listerene off him.

Miss Silva then took Ben out and kissed him.

"Mmmwwah" Miss Silva smiled as she held her student in front of him.

Miss Silva walked out of the bathroom holding Ben and set him down onto the bed.

"Hey Ben, Im going to get ready for school, and you are coming with me." Miss Silva said which made Ben dissapointed since he was already exhausted and wanted to stay away from his teacher.

"Ben, stay right there okay. I'm going to get some new underwear and you better not leave or you will be punished, got it?" Miss Silva demanded.

Ben nodded, to afraid to say anything. He watched her disappear from the room, probably to the laundry room. Ben took a look around. He was never able to get a clear view of his teacher's room without getting shoved in Miss Silva's panties. He absolutely dreaded the pantie strapper; he couldnt move at all and felt helpless. Ben shuddered at the thought of going back in there again.

Ben saw nothing special about Miss Silva's room. It was very spacious and looked very elegant, but probably because he was only a few inches tall.

Ben took a sniff and smelled perfume. He recognized it as the perfume Miss Silva had during class yesterday. Then the door opened and Ben's jaw dropped.

In walked Miss Silva who was completely naked and walked slowly shaking her hips smiling seductively to Ben.

"Ben, are you still there?" Miss Silva whispered as she was walking toward the bed. Miss Silva saw her student's reaction.

"Oh Ben, it's alright. You have already spent time with my privates before, so this should not be a surprise." Miss Silva stated shaking her head at Ben.

"Well since you are already staring, why dont you help me choose what to wear today, hmmm?" Miss Silva questioned. Ben shook his head not wanting to participate.

"I have a set of a red bra and panties and a set of a black bra and panties. Which one should I chose?" Miss Silva asked again. This time Ben just shrugged.

"Okay, Ben. I will go try both out and then you can decide alright. We have to be careful about the time. We dont want to be late to school now do we Ben?" Miss Silva asked. Ben nodded and Miss Silva took the red set of undergarments to the bathroom.

Miss silva put the red bra and red panties on and looked at herself. "I look sexy" she said. Miss Silva then thought of the memories of Ben pleasuring her. She started rubbing her panties and it soon created a wet spot. "Not now," Miss Silva told herself. She knew she was going to be late if she pleasures herself now.

Miss Silva walked out of the bathroom and approached the awaiting Ben. "How does this look Ben?" she asked eager for his response.

"They look kinda good, I guess." Ben said unsure of how Miss Silva likes to dress.

'Only kinda good?!!' Miss Silva thought with dissapointment in her head. She knew she looked wonderful in it and she could not believe why he did not say fabulous or something else with more enthusiasm. 'I will show him what it means to feel good' she thought.

"Okay Ben, I will put the red set of clothes here in case you change your mind" Miss Silva winked at Ben as she began taking off her bra.

Ben asked unware of his teacher's motives, "Wait, Miss Silva! What are you doin...?"

"Shut it" Miss Silva interupted. She took her bra and placed it on top of Ben trapping him like a hut. Ben was silenced. Satisfied, Miss Silva pulled down her red panties and let them drop the floor.

'Lets see how Ben deals with this," Miss Silva thought sadistically.

"Okay Ben, Im going to try the black set" Miss Silva said.

Miss Silva then dragged her red bra from the bed(which trapped Ben) to the edge of the bed and then off the bed but she held the bra so it didnt fall. However, she knew her student didnt make hang on with her bra. Instead, Ben fell down off the side of the bed into her red panties which were on the floor.

(From Ben's perspective) While Ben was trapped in Miss Silva's bra, he waited impatiently to get out. He knew she would ignore him if he called so he sat there waiting. Just then he felt a force on the bra pushing him. Ben was doing somersaults as he was moved with the bra. Then all of a sudden, he saw nothing below him and he started falling. He saw a glimpse of red as he crashed into it. Ben lied there for a few seconds trying to recover from the fall.

While Miss Silva watched her student fall, she walked to her nightstand and saw her red panties bundle up. Miss Silva smiled knowing that her plan has worked.

Miss SIlva put the red bra on her night stand and took the black set toward the bathroom. Then she looked at her the time and realized she didnt have time to change. She turned back toward the bed to get changed.

Ben fully rested after a few seconds tried to get up, but he couldnt. He tried again, but he was still stuck. He felt something grabbing his backside and tried to turn his head, but realized that his head was fixed in a forward position. The back of his head and limbs were stuck too. Ben took a deep breath ready to make one final try. However, as Ben took that breath, he smelled something very familiar. It was Miss Silva's juices, and he must be on her panties, the thing he dreaded most.

That's when Ben heard loud footsteps getting louder as they approached him. Ben swallowed realizing his situation. Ben thinks Miss Silva is oblivious to his position and tries to call her.

"Miss Silva! Help me!" Ben called out, but Miss Silva gave no response.

Miss Silva, aware that Ben is in her panties on the floor acts as though she doesnt know his location.

"Ben, no time for the black set, it is time to go." She said putting on her red bra. "Ben, where are you? I dont have time for this" Miss Silva asked raising her tone.

Ben saw Miss Silva put on her red bra, which means that she was about to put on her red panties next which he lay bound to. Miss Silva called his name but as Ben replied, his answers didnt meet her ears,

Miss Silva heard Ben's cries of despair as he calls out her name but she pretends that she does not hear him. She walks to her panties and stands over them. She reaches down without looking and puts her feet into the leg holes. Miss Silva lets the panties sit at her ankles as she askes Ben.

"Ben, you better come out, if I find you escaping you will be in big trouble." Miss Silva said giggling to herself where Ben could not see. All Ben could see was Miss Silva's gorgeous legs and her private parts.

Miss Silva reached down and slowly pulls up her panties ignoring Ben's cries. Miss Silva imagined him screaming and shaking his head as he gets closer to her love hole which devoured him last night.

Ben looked up in fear. He was slowly brought up to his doom, the giant hole increasing its size ready to swallow him whole. He thought he even saw a bit of liquid leak out of it. Ben braced for impact.

Miss Silva pulled her red panties up onto her hips and let her waistband snap snuggly in place. She put on her miniskirt shrouding Ben in darkness, got into her car and drove off to school sealing her student to a day of female anatomy.
Chapter End Notes:
Please, I would like some more favorable reviews. Thanks.