- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for not posting in a while. Hopefully this makes it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Silva arrived at school with Ben trapped in her panties. She parked in her spot in the teacher's parking lot and realized that she was actually early.

Ben, still stuck to his teacher's sticky dried up juices struggled for the majority of the drive. His struggles elicited a few responses of more fluid as it seeped onto his body.

Miss Silva felt it too. She knew that she could not keep Ben in there long with all sensations he is giving her. At this rate, she will be moaning in class, which is not what she wants to demonstrate.

Miss Silva walked gracefully to her room, her longs legs covered by pantyhose making long natural strides to her door. Her heels clicking down the hall that would make any man's head turn at the sound of its beauty.

But now no one else was here. She opened her door, cautiously looking around incase a janitor was lurking. She did not want to get caught.

As she entered, she locked the door behind her, and pulled down the shades on the windows. Finally she looked at the classroom clock acknowledging how much time she had.

"20 minutes, purrfect" Miss Silva said.

Miss Silva approached her desk and slowly sat down, knowing that Ben would once again be squished within her. She crossed long slender legs, and gave a good squeeze, before reaching inside her underwear for Ben.

Ben saw light above, then some fingers reaching toward him. They took hold off him and pulled him free with ease despite Ben's struggled to get free earlier. Ben looked in front of him and saw his teacher smiling toward him.

"Having fun?" she cood. Ben didnt say anything back but then thought for a few seconds.

"Can you please unshrink me, I promise I will be a better student."

"Now why would I do that Ben? You are already the best student you can be right now. You are listening to me, learning from me and especially," she paused, "serving your teacher" she winked.

Ben fired back, "But its not fair, the student should find a teacher that should help them, not humiliate them. I am supposed to be the man, the one in control, I get to choose the teacher!"

"I dont think so Ben, as you can see, I am in control, and for you being 'the man', well you can be the man who enjoys pleasing the largest vagina ever, how does that suit you?" Miss Silva began to finger herself.

Then the bell rang. Miss Silva stopped fingering herself and spoke calmly to Ben. "Look, since we are at school, I cant have you making me moan all day, that can be saved for later." She smiled, but then became serious. "So im going to put you in here for now, as I teach my class today."

Miss Silva roughly inserted Ben inside her cleavage with only his head sticking out. "Now you can see what im teaching my classes." Just then, she heard a few knocks on the door, and realized that her students would see Ben on her chest. She decided to push Ben further down.

"Sorry Ben, but this is for your own good" and with that she took her long manicured pointer finger and gently pushed down on Ben's head and watched her student slip down into the darkness of her breasts.

Once satisfied, Miss Silva got up and opened the door to her class. Students were pouring in as they had to wait at the door for some time. Miss Silva began teaching her class while Ben was struggling to breathe within the confinement of her boobs.

Ben was squished for the majority of school. He began to feel sweat building up around him. He could see nothing, except a glow above him. The smell of perfume wore away as the smell of female persperations took over and overwhelmed Ben's senses. The scary thing for Ben was not his struggle for fresh air, but rather, Miss Silva's loud heartbeat. It had the traditional da dum sound, but this echoed throughout Ben's eardrums.

As the day went on, he felt himself slowly capable of moving his limbs as the sweat eased his movement. Ben was sliding down and hit what he unltimatlely found out was the bottom of her bra. He couldnt go down, so he had to go up to free himself. He didnt know how since the walls of boob flesh surrounded him and they were all sweaty.

Miss Silva taught most of her classes today and it was almost near the end of lunchtime. She felt extra hot today so she got a nice cold lemonade to refresh her. She then wondered how Ben was doing, she didnt feel many movements recently. When no one was looking, she lifted her lemonade to the peak of her chest and poured a sip's worth of juice inside. She immediatly felt Ben as her boobs vibrated a little. She giggled a little and tried to hold her laughter.

Suddenly, The bell rang and math class was about to begin. Miss Silva then straightened her composure and got her material she needed for class. The kids were going to have a test today. As the kids filed in from lunch she could see the different habits of them. Some walked in still eating food, some walked in with a pencil ready for the test, and others walked in with their math textbook doing some last minute studying before the test.

Miss Silva began handing out the tests and returned to her desk. Soon, he heard something hit the ground and looked at the class. She saw a student reaching down for a pencil. "Hey," she said pointing at him, "you look down to your test, nothing else. I will come pick it up." Now with the student's displeasure of losing time to take his test, Miss Silva walked toward his desk to pick up the pencil.

She bent over to pick up the pencil, but in doing so, Ben slipped out and onto the floor as Miss Silva rose back up to give the pencil back to the student. Miss Silva walked back to her desk realizing that Ben escaped. She didnt want to look suspicious, so she walked casually to her desk and without sitting down, scanned the area where she bent over and saw a little speck on the ground that was moving.

Ben fell out of his teacher's boobs and hit the floor hard. He felt free, but also sore and he couldnt get up. He looked around and saw massive desks surround him and large kids who were all looking down busy with something. He turned around and saw Miss Silva walk back to her desk.
"Did she forget about me?" Ben thought. Right now, he was concerned on his escape, he did not want to get trampled by a kid.

Miss Silva decided to pace around the classroom and surprise Ben, she would do it slowly to check if her studnets were cheating or not. However, this time, she has one target and that was Ben.

Soon she started to walk in Ben's direction getting closer and closer to him. Each cluck of her heels made him nervous as he started to worry about how close she was getting closer. Soon she was within a foot of him. She started to take a step forward. As the foot traveled upwards, Ben gasped as he realized that there was a good chance her step may land on top of him.

Ben gasped as the foot came dangerously close to him, too scared to call out or move out of the way. Luckily for him, it missed him, landing about two inches (in Miss Silva's perspective) to the right of him. Shortly after, Miss Silva brought her other foot and it lands a few inches to his left. He looks up to see Miss Silva directly above him. Miss Silva has stopped pacing but is still moving her feet as her body sways far above.

Miss Silva's right foot is sliding towards Ben. He tries to sit their calmly on the ground but is freaking out. He looks up, and it doesn't look like Miss Silva has taken any notice of him nor have any other students. Her foot is coming closer...

Her foot got closer and closer. Eventually it was a mere inch away. Ben began thought about screaming and wanted to hit her in order to get her attention, but he didn't think it would work. She began to raise her foot for another movement, and this time headed right for Ben!

He jumped out of the way just in time as her foot lowered on top the spot he was sitting on. He gasped as his body was already tired from colliding with the floor. Looking back in disbelief, he ran away from her one foot only to realize that he had run into her other. It was like running into the wall and knocked him straight onto the ground. He watched in horror as her foot raised directly above him.

As her foot is coming down, Ben has no time to escape from what would come so instead he just closed his eyes waiting for it to happen.
(Slam)as her foot collides with the floor but to Ben's surprise nothing has happened which causes him to open his eyes to look at the reason for why he isn't a blood smear on the sole of her shoe.

As Ben looked in front of him he saw a type of pillar in front of him but he soon realised that it was Miss Silva's heel, somehow Ben was saved from being crushed by her foot thanks to the gap between her toes and the heel of the shoe.

As Ben takes a breath of relief, he looks up to see if Miss Silva has noticed but she still haden't noticed him.

Worried, Ben began to stand up so that if needed, he can make a quick escape. Miss Silva took off her shoe and hovered her right foot overtop of him. A little too confused to know how to respond, Ben just stood there looking at the foot above him. She lowered her foot and grabbed him by the head between her toes. He was instantly blinded as his face was smashed against her toes. All he could see was the black fabric of her pantyhose. He was quickly enveloped in a stench and had trouble breathing.

She hoisted him off the ground. He started blindly flailing in the air and pushing his arms against her foot to try to break himself free. He only managed to get his arms also stuck in between her toes. He dangled there helpless with no other option but to absorb her sweat as she lifted him up.

Eventually he was dropped, and fell a few feet. Despite being a little hurt by the fall, he was relieved to be able to breath again. He looked up and realized he had been dropped into her closed toe high heels. Before he could respond or move, her foot came down, trapping him underneath her toes.

It turns out that she had not forgotten about him; she had only pretended to in order to snatch him up.

She kept him there for the rest of the class, pressing up against him after every step. Ben was both in pain and engulfed in her stench. After what seemed like forever, the bell rang.

"Well that concludes class today," Miss Silva calls. "I hope you had a wonderful lunch!"

Ben listened as the other students scurry off to their next classes. Ben only hoped that someone spotted him being snatched up, but unfortunately he remains at the mercy of his giantess teacher.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! There is plenty more to come.