- Text Size +
Its been awhile since I wrote my last chapter. We left off with Miss Silva capturing Ben in her shoe.

(Lots of booty in this chapter.)
-------------------------------------------

After the final bell rang. Miss Silva was all alone once again with Ben.

She raised her long slender legs and placed them on her desk.

She let her heels fall off, and Ben rolled out.

"You almost escaped, didnt you?" Miss Silva questioned.

"It was an accident, I fell out of your shirt." Ben remarked.

"Well, regardless of your excuses, it is time for your tutoring session." Miss Silva gleamed.

Ben was shocked, how could he have forgotten.

"If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be punished." she declared.

Ben could only dread of what kinds of punishments his teacher could create.

Miss Silva read the first question.

"What word refers to distance, further or farther?"

Ben remembered this one, but he always got confused.

"Um, fa...." Ben guessed.

"Nope", Miss Silva interjected before Ben. She wanted him to suffer.

"But, you did not hear what I said." Ben complained.

"No buts for you except for mine. (she giggled.) Now its time for your punishment", Miss Silva said slowly. Ben got nervous.

Miss Silva grabbed Ben and put him on her cushioned chair where the center had an imprint of her ass during the day. Ben felt that the chair was very warm and that he could not climb out since the sides of the chair were raised above him.

"Now Ben, I want you to lie down face up and limbs spread out." Ben reluctantly obeyed. "Now I am going to control the pressure and time, ok. So dont try anything that will make me move."

Ben just stared at the gigantic butt that was descending down on him. It now hovered over him as a shadow casted over his body. She continued to sit down but was still watching Ben. Ben then closed his eyes.

"Nuh, uh, uh, Ben. Open your eyes. I want you to see it, smell it, and lick it." Ben obeyed.

Miss Silva then sat on him, feeling Ben's body wedged up into her. For Ben, it felt like 200 matresses on top of him, and he started to struggle.

She then started to grind a little which made her ass and Ben all sweaty. Sweat was forming all around him and some was absorbed by Ben's body. The sweat dried up and Ben was stuck to her ass as she grinded.

She got up and noticed Ben was not on the chair. She reached her ass with her hand noticed that Ben was stuck to her ass! She then pulled Ben free.

"Well Ben, are you ready for round 2?" Miss Silva giggled.

"Now lets look at the second question, shall we?" she said.

As Miss Silva used one hand to hold Ben, she used to other to flip through pages looking for a difficult question to ask Ben.

Ben noticed that she was not entirely paying attention to him, so with all his might he struggled quickly and vigorously.

In a second or two, Ben was free from her hand; he landed on her desk and landed with a little shock to his ankles.

He took about less than a second to take off, but that was all that was needed for Miss Silva to catch him.

"Gotcha!" she smirked. "Seems like you deserve the punishment anyway. This time the punishment will be more severe."

Ben gulped realizing that he was trapped again. "Now, we need to make sure you dont run away,.... so... Im ....(Miss Silva takes a piece of tape and reaches for Ben) ..going ....to...(she tapes Ben's frontside)... make you stay still".

Miss Silva then took Ben's taped body and taped him high to the wall so he had a full view of the classroom.

She then walked to her door and locked it. Then she walked to the windows and shut the blinds. Ben watched her do so and Miss Silva glanced back at him with a grin.

She then walked up to Ben who was now at the level of Miss Silva's head. She gives Ben a full body kiss and starts licking him as Ben was still taped to the wall.

Miss Silva backs away and looks at Ben with a smile. Ben got curious, "Was that the punishment?" he asked.

"Oh no, Ben. That was just a taaaassste(she hissed) of what is about to happen. Now we begin your punishment." she winked.

Miss Silva began to strip right in front of Ben, and he had a birds eye view of the scene. However, she only took off her skirt. She then walked up to Ben and removed him from the wall with no effort.

"Well Ben, time for round 2" she giggled. She opened the back of her panties and dropped Ben in. Ben screamed for help, but the sound was muffled instantly when Miss Silva let the waistband snap back in place.

She then did some stretches and felt Ben struggle in between her buttcheeks. After stretching, Miss Silva walked to her chair and sat down. She grinded her ass into the chair and swiveled her hips trying to feel her tiny captive.

Ben felt like he was surrounded by couches and pillows as those were the only things that were soft yet durable enough to contain him. Here, he was manipulated by a butt while he had trouble breathing.

After what felt like hours, Miss Silva took Ben out of her panties and held him up to her face.

"Oh my Ben, you smell awful." Miss Silva remarked as she then held Ben away from her face.

"Lets go wash yourself off." she said.

Miss Silva put her skirt back on and they went to the classroom door. She unlocked it, and held Ben close to her midsection as if her hands were on her hips in order to hide him and look natural. They arrived at the ladies restroom and washed off.

"Ben, you better behave or I am going to throw you in there," Miss silva said pointing to a toilet. Ben shook his head in fear. "I thought so", Miss Silva remarked with a hint of a smile.

She walked back to her classroom with Ben in order to continue Ben's tutoring.

Well Ben, now that you are patched up, are you ready for round 3?

Ben shook his head. Miss silva continued anyway.

"Ben, who invented the lightbulb?" she asked.

Ben knew this one, he remembered his mom giving him a lecture about light bulbs and how we should not take them for granted. His mother told him the year, person, and company about the first lightbulb.

"Thomas Edison!" Ben shouted, hoping for a prize or a benefit.

"Well Ben, I was going to congradulate you for answering correctly, but I just remembered that there is poster in my classroom that shows Thomas Edison with his lightbulb, which makes me think that you are cheating. So that means you have to receive your third punishment." Miss Silva smiled knowing she had him.

"Nooo, Miss Silva! I never saw that. I knew that from memory!" Ben explained.

"Ben you missed the other 2 questions and you were way off. I think the odds of you getting this question right was to good to be true, dont you think?" she asked suggestively.

Ben stood on her desk with his mouth open. He could not believe this. Now he has to serve a punishment for something he had not done. He did not want to know what the punishment was.

"Lets get started shall we?" she winked. She walked to her door and locked it again as well as the blinds on the windows. Ben did not bother running. Miss Silva was watching him the whole time, like a cat stalking its prey. She then walked to her desk and stood next to Ben.

"Ben, I still cant guarantee that you will not run away" and with that Miss Silva took a piece of tape and taped him to her desk.

"Enjoy the show", Miss Silva winked once again. She then took off her skirt and then she did something that Ben had not seen in a long while.

She began to slowly slide down her panties from over her hips, down her legs and onto the floor. She picked it up and put it onto the desk, far enough not to serve as a distraction to her student.

Miss Silva, after finishing her strip tease, walked up to Ben who was still bound to her desk by a single piece of tape. She removed the tape off him and grabbed Ben up to her face. She kissed him and licked his whole body.

"Ben, for failing to answer the question with honesty, you will serve your final punishment for this tutoring session."

Miss Silva then bent herself over with her ass sticking out. She then lowered Ben until he was inches away from it.

Miss Silva then bent over a little more and stretched her cheeks revealing the sphinter, the butthole. She moved Ben so he was closer to her butthole and made him face it.

To Ben, here was her ass, and now he was almost in between her cheeks as it became darker, but not dark until he saw the "black hole" which was puckering as it opened and closed.

"Please, Miss Silva. Dont make me go in there. Im your student, I am supposed to learn, not be hurt." Ben argued.

"Ben", Miss Silva said calmly, "You got the answer wrong so I am supposed to punish you. Also, you are my favorite student which is why you are learning through a new perspective. You can even be my ASSistant today" she giggled.

"Now keep going and dont stop moving when you are in there, you got that Ben?"

Miss Silva then rubbed Ben's face into her puckering butthole while it was closed. The contact of Ben's face made the hole open up and it expanded enough for Ben's head to go through.

Ben ignored what Miss Silva said, focusing on trying to avoid going in her anus. She was holding his legs so she can easily push him in, but his arms were free. Ben spread out his arms and grabbed hold of the sides of her butthole and tried to push away from it.

Miss Silva, who felt the resistance pulled Ben out and looked at him with disapproval. She caught him with his arms up high and realized that Ben was preventing himself for entering her butthole. However, she had a solution.

"Ben, I did not want to do this to you, but you left me with no choice." Miss silva said as she took a few strands of tape. She wrapped Ben up like a mummy leaving only his head and neck exposed.

"Perfect", she said as she took her bound toy and brought it close to her ass.

"Miss Silva, how will I get out of here? I cant move!" Ben complained as his head touched her puckering hole.

"Oh dont worry Ben, I will keep you there until I feel that you are ready to come out." she replied.

And with that, Ms. Silva slid Ben's head inside. She then let go of Ben and let her ass work on him as her butt hole was holding onto Ben's neck slowly swallowing him inside. Miss silva squeezed and flexed making sure Ben was getting sucked into her. Her butthole expanded and took in Ben's upper chest, then it closed bringing Ben closer inside. It opened again reaching up to Ben's ankles and with a pop, Ben was completely inside Miss Silva's ass.

Ben could not move for he was bound by tape and could only sniff, drink, and eat the feces which was all around him.

Meanwhile, Miss Silva could not feel any better than this. Here she had bound a student with tape and inserted him into her butthole with no hope for Ben if he ever wanted to get out alone.

Ben realized his fate as he is now completely at the mercy of his teacher. Miss Silva decided to never let Ben go becuase of his use as a pleasure toy which helps her get through her most stressful days. Their teacher student relationship has evolved to many levels and they lived in complete need of each other.