- Text Size +
Story Notes:

To the dismay of my fans I regret to report that I haven't had focus to work on my other stories. Those who read comments and my responses know that my computer crashed a couple of months back. I had tons of material on that thing, and I haven't been able to rescue it. And I haven't worked up to rewriting the lost material.

So this story is a vent for me. I needed to write something else just to get going. This is meant to be a short one, perhaps one more chapter. Feel free to speculate where this is going, but bare in mind that I'm the gentle type... most of the time...

There she is, with my new favorite toy. She said she would bring something special tonight. Somehow that thing slipped my mind. I was thinking more in the lines of her wearing something special. But no matter what she wears she looks stunning. I'm taller than her, but she fills out more nicely. Whereas I'm on the gangly side, she is round and curvy with hints of muscle. She is really strong and beautiful, soft and terrifying. A woman of contradictions. She heads directly into the bedroom today. It's her turn to lead, and she don't want to waste time on pleasantries. As I walk behind her I can't help to notice her long blonde hair flowing over her body. It's almost down to her butt... She did this on purpose. She knows how much I like to look at her hair, and where that would lead my eyes. She put on that short skirt just for me. Her legs revealed, and just a hint of her bottom under there. If I bent down I would be able to tell if she is wearing any underwear, but I'm not that desperate. Curious, I admit, but I will find out later, I'm sure.

She just stands there, looming over the bed. I can sense how she puts thought into her moves. There are some genreal outlines here, but not a fully formed plan. She decides that it's time to remove my clothes. She moves in close and kisses me on the mouth, and she gently pulls my hair. She moves on to the neck and I can feel her breathing flowing down my shirt. She gently caresses my shirt over my head and throws it on the floor. She pecks my collar bones as she undoes my bra and releases my breasts... mere puppies compared to her tame wolves, but she likes them, kisses them, licks them. She once told me she were jealous. She found hers in the way in regular life... but when I got my hands on them she took it all back. She lingers by my nipples, wetting them slightly with her tounge and then flicking them with her fingers. They stiffen and makes my knees weak. She uses the opportunity to push me down on the bed. I didn't even notice when she unbuttoned my pants, but she drags them off quickly while I'm laying there.

She adores my legs. I adore hers as well, but she claims she loves mine more. Perhaps beacause they are longer than hers, I don't know. She peels my socks off and kisses my toes. She kneels by the bed and drags me towards the edge. She rubs my inner thighs and kisses me. I feel her breath as she is traveling upwards my legs. All that is between her and my glory is a thin sheet of fabric. She peels my panties off, looking like a kid unwrapping the present of it's dreams. My pussy is wet already, and I know that is what she hoped to find. That means I'm ready for the toy.

She holds it up for me to see as she prepares it. She rubs it with baby oil, making the black rubber glisten. It's really not much to look at, a black dildo with a ball shaped pump attached to the bottom. It looks like the toy would be inflatable but it is something completely different. As it is all oiled up she puts it near me, rubs my thighs a bit with it before she slowly buries it within me. It's not a big toy. It disappears inside me. All that is visible is the hose to the pump that rests in her hand.
- "Stand up." she commands. She watches as I rise up, looking up into my eyes and kisses me. She has to stand on her toes to reach if I stand tall. After the kiss is finished she stands still, pressing sligtly against me, mixing our contours together.
- "How many did we do last time?" she asks.
- "One..." I answer nervously.
- "I'm pretty sure we did two... How many should we do today?"
- "Three?" I answer with uncertainty ringing through my voice. I know what is coming and it's hard to think straight. She locks her eyes with mine, and I can see the fire in her eyes.
- "Six it is then." and gives the pump a firm squeeze.

Why did she have to make me stand up? My strenght disappears as the toy reacts within me. It responds to the squeeze instantly and does a huge throb. I can feel myself stretch around it, not just my pussy, but my whole body. I imagine this is what a balloon feels like when someone blows too much air in it. It borders on painful and my knees buckle, but she is standing so close that I don't fall down. I didn't even realize I closed my eyes. I'm panting, and as I open my eyes I can see that she was worried for me, but she quickly hides it. I guess my eyes gave my pleasure away. I straighten myself out and the effect of the toy is clear as I now have to look up to look into her eyes.
- "Kiss me." she commands. This time it's my turn to stand on my toes to reach her. The shrinking effect of one squeeze however seems to not be enough for her. As I lean in to kiss her she presses the pump again, slowly. I still feel the effect, but not as brutally as with the first squeeze. I manage to keep my legs straight, but I can't reach her lips. I dwindle before her eyes and find my face in her chest.
- "I guess you were right... we only did the one the last time... Can't ever remember seeing you this small.." She takes a step back to enjoy the view. It's a rare sight for me. Standing up and having to look up at her. Her forms are really something else from this view. Even though everyting around me is bigger, she is the only thing I really notice. I can't imagine what she is feeling and thinking right now. We had spoken of this before the toy. She wanted to be the big spoon. I told her it was no problem for me, but she explained it to me that there was a difference between being the outer spoon and being the big spoon. She wanted to embrace me like I could embrace her... and I wanted her to ever since... It seems like such a simple thing but when you think about it, it's really hard to imagine being the tiny spoon when it's not what you usually are. "I'm still waiting for that kiss." she said and pointed at her lips.

She let's me kiss her this time. Another thing I wouldn't have imagined becomes clear to me as we kiss. The whole experience is changed. Her tounge reaches farther in my mouth than it used to, and it takes some adapting. The awkwardness of the new kiss however fades quickly, and we begin to explore eachothers mouths, finding our new places in the make out session. She was always the more active one in the kissing, and I can feel that she immensly enjoys her new position, leaning down a bit to kiss me. I get the feeling she is teasing me though, because she hides her hands behind her back. I however am finding it hard to keep my hands away from her. Her body might be unchanged but it certainly doesn't look the same to me. She does only let me touch her hair though. Every time my hands wander she backs away a bit and gives me a mysterious look. I tangle my fingers in her hair and try to keep her close. She giggles suddenly and pulls out of a kiss.
- "It was hard to measure, but I think I got it just right. Good thing you were distracted..."

She shrunk me again while we kissed. It's a complete surprise to me how I managed to not notice. She reaches in under her short skirt and pulls down her panties. I notice that I'm only as tall as her legs. She lifts up her skirt and takes a step forward, esentially trapping me under it. Now I get why she was measuring me. I really admire her for playing it cool. I could only guess what she felt before she let me this close to her. But she couldn't lie to me down here. She was soaking wet, her juices trickeling down her legs. Her panties on the floor were soaked through, and I knew that even though she was in control over my size I was in control of her lust. I began to kiss and caress her and she almost toppled over me. It was empowering to know that even though I would be at a disadvantage, I still had this power over her. As my tounge spreads her lips and the salty taste of her pussy invades my mouth. I can't tell if it's because I'm smaller or if she is exeptionally turned on, but her juices flow in a steady stream over me like I've never seen before. I hear her breathing heavily... and I haven't even gotten started for real yet.

The taste isn't enough. I need to feel her, touch her. I bury my hands in her labia. Her pussy looks magnificent, perhaps twice as big as usual. My slippery hands almost disappear in her lips as I massage them and dig for the gold. Her clit is hidden but I know how to get to it. Usually I put my thumb where her lips meet and push gently, and the clit reveals itself, but a thumb isn't enough anymore. I use the palm of my hand but the result is the same. I kiss her swollen clit, perhaps a bit too eagerly. She lets out a yelp and suddenly I can't reach her anymore. That weird feeling of the toy fills my body and my knees buckle. She must have squeezed the pump when I kissed her clit.

I find myself looking at her kneecaps when I get the strenght to stand up straight again. I hear her chuckle from way up high.
- "Look at how tiny you are." She tugs the hose a bit and I almost lose my balance. "That last squeeze was a bit more powerful it seems, but it's your own fault for making me feel so good." She grabs me and puts me on the bed. Her hand around my waist is firm, and by the way she yanked me into the air with ease I can tell that she is infinitly stronger than I am in my current state. As I stand on the bed I can reach her boobs. I decide not to try it, but I know I could have, until she looks at me again and says "That's five... I promised one more."

It's very undramatic to see. All she does is squeeze that little rubber ball. My vision and what I feel doesn't match however. It's chaos in my mind. The toy does nothing, and at the same time it does everything. My heart races and I can feel my pussy throbbing around the toy. It's uncomfortable, and yet heavenly. A tiny scream slips my lips. Not a moan... a scream of pleasure. I've never heard myself make that sound, and neither has she. A moment of confusion in her eyes turns to her icy cold stare of pleasure. She must be very pleased as I stand on my knees in the bed. I really tried to stand tall, but she broke me. The toy broke me and she won... her eyes and that wicked smile tells me that she won. Not that it was a competition to me.
- "You won't be needing this anymore." she whispers as she gently removes the toy. "Aw, look... It shrunk with you."
- "It certainly didn't feel like it." I retort as my senses returns to somewhat functional. I catch a glimpse of the toy before she puts it aside. Inside of me it felt like I was going to burst. Like it was ripping my insides to make room for itself. It felt more like it was the toy growing rather  than me shrinking, but seeing it in her hand it couldn't have been bigger than a Q-tip. Which made me ponder, how small was I?