- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was written by christawi9, hope you enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Back at home, Scott had been left alone for the past few hours as Linda had gone to work and the kids were away at school. This was one of those rare occasions where he would be left to his lonesome and was the few times where he was finally safe from the torment he suffered. However, even when he was by himself the presence and power of Linda still lingered so Scott was forced to forfeit his small period of relaxation and work.

 

He knew exactly what he had to do and what Linda expected from him while she was away. She didn't let him chill and gave him more than enough work to keep him busy until she gothome. "There is no reason why someone like you should be able to relax while I work all day" She would say before she left the house. She knew that it was pretty much impossible for Scott to complete all the work she had given him and took great pleasure in berating him for it, declaring that he was so pathetic he couldn't do a few simple house chores without it taking forever.

 

For today he was ordered to sweep and vacuum the floor (When he found it impossible to use that giant machine), collect and wash the clothes from the entire family (Except Steven and Megan who had to wash their own clothes) and finally fix Linda's laptop which had built up several nasty viruses that prevented her from doing her work. Of course it was usually him who did Linda's work to the point that she had earned several promotions based on his work. He knew that he was merely a tool for her to use but as long as he continued to help her he and his family were allowed to stay. Besides, it's unlike he could leave if he wanted to, being under the guardianship of Linda she practically owned all of his human rights. He couldn't believe he had been suckered into marrying such a gold-digger whore. Looking back on it now it was so obvious that all she wanted was his money and power once he shrunk.

 

It's funny, thinking back to their first date he remembered how bored she was until he told her how much he made. He said "I'm just lucky that I make half a million dollars a year so that my kids have their financial future secure." He simply thought she was just interested in hearing more about the kids he mentioned rather than that "half a million a year" part. Right after that date she seemed almost desperate to go on another date with him which he thought odd but was also thrilled. Since his wife died he hadn't dated for such a long time and now he had this super hot babe hitting on him so strongly. He remembered thinking how lucky he was. Shit, was he wrong.

 

The second thing that should have warned him was her attitude towards his two children, Steven and Megan. When she was with him she was so sexy with her provocative gestures and dirty talk and yet when she was talking with the kids she was so cold and heartless. Almost as if she didn't care if they got hit by a bus right in front of her eyes. He knew it wasn't that she was bad with kids because the way she treated her daughter Jade was almost heart warming. He just thought she might have been nervous and didn't want to feel like she was replacing their mom and so acted deliberately cold. But even after months of being with them she remained the same. Even after Megan opened up to her and Steven started speaking with her she simply ignored them, well, until Steven called her mom once.

 

She thought Scott was out of the room preparing dinner and so couldn't hear or see hat was happening in the lounge room but in fact he decided to sneak a peak at what they were doing to see how his potential future wife was doing with the kids. Megan was sitting on the couch next to Linda with her colouring book and Jade was on the floor with word blocks while Steven was playing with tiny toy cars. He must have only been about 4 years old at the time and was so adorable with his blue overalls and spiky hair. Steven ran over to Linda carry two toy cars and handed one of them to her.

 

"Play cars with me mommy" He said in a high pitched and happy voice, a 4 year old smile spread across his face. Scott didn't exactly know what she said when she leaned closer to his ear but when she pulled away Steven looked like he was going to cry.

 

How could he have been so fucking blind this entire time? How could he let that bitch and her stupid daughter take over the entire house without doing anything to prevent it. Every step of the way, every time Linda went to grab more and more control over the household he just let her do it as if he thought she would just stop there. "Oh, you want access to my bank account? Well, we are married so of course honey!", "Hm? Hire a private tutor for Jade? Well, we have the money for that so I guess so", "Breast implants? Fuck, why not?" Actually, that last one he didn't regret not that he thought about it. But still, this was how she acted before he started shrinking. First she would ask to use more and more of his money for her gain and then she just started using it without consulting him.

 

"Hey honey, why do we have a bill for airplane tickets to Australia?"

"Jade wanted to go on a vacation"

"I thought she was staying with friends"

"Yeah, they went' with her"

 

"Hey babe, why is there a porche outside?"

"Well, I wanted to surprise Jade with a new pet dog but then I drove past the car dealership and they were having sales on porches"

"Oh, I see. Could you ask me next time before you spend such money?"

"Oh, it's no big deal. We're swimming in money! Besides, all this spending is making me kind of hot"

 

That's how she would get away with it every time; Sex. And it wouldn't have worked half the time if she wasn't so goddamn good at it. It was as if she was a pro or something, like she had trained for this ... wait.

            Anyway, after she received the news that he had the shrinking virus she put on a typical said expression with her sobbing into his shoulders and screaming that it wasn't fair. But when he looked at her face there was something about her tears that just seemed a little crocodile. I bet she was so fucking gleeful when she heard that news.

 

Scott punched the couch cushion as his emotions raged in his head. He hated having to clean the house and being the prisoner of this hateful family. Even his own son looked at him with burning eyes of disgust and disdain, as if saying how much of a failure he was. Like he knew what Scott was going through, the horrible path one has to take when they get the shrinking virus. The feeling that you get as you become smaller and smaller, unable to do the most basic of any task and looked down upon by children as if a mere insect. Once again, cott punched the couch before continuing his flow of memories. 

 

After he got the shrinking virus Linda became a thousand times more dominant in a less than gradual way. He simply thought she was looking out for the family and trying to be lead role of the house to try and fill his shoes, which he really appreciated. After he got the news he just sunk into a bog of depression where he wouldn't talk to people and just spent all his time googling a cure which he never found. Every couple of weeks he would emerge to find that the state of the family had change with Linda inching more and more into the alpha female position and didn't even care about him anymore. Jade's mood seemed to have increased ten fold as well as her attitude became far more aggressive and controlling as if she was mimicking her mother. Both Clara and Jake had bowed to this new regime with the mother in command as if it was second nature to them. Even Megn became more submissive to Jade which Scott found to be both bizarre and unnatural. Jade use to come to Megan for help about things and now Megan was obeying a girl many years younger than her. 

 

The only person who seemed unbendable to this change of winds was Steven who was like an iron stature that refused to salute. When Linda ordered him to do work he would back talk, when Jade insulted him he would become snarky and offensive and over the course of a couple of months he became the sort of man of the house. Unwilling to bow to Linda and refusing to put up with Jade's shit, he was the only person that Megan, Jake and Clara could come to when they needed help and he was always willing to provide it. Combine this with his impressive intelligence and sharp wit and he was the spitting image of Scott when he was that young. However, his attitude would always change when he spoke with his father.

 

When talking with other people he would be casual but also dominant as if he was always subconsciously in control of the conversation and the recipient knew it. But when he talked with Scott he was cold and and frank, as if he had more important things to do and his eyes were always filled with a mixture of disappointment and rage.

 

"Hey, Steven, can I talk to you?"

"What?"

"I was just wondering if you felt something different about the house, like the people are acting different or something?"

"Maybe it's because the father has bailed and decided to leave his kids when they need him most" He didn't even try to sugar coat it and delivered the line as if he was reciting a pizza order. Before Scott could respond he had turned away and left his father with his mouth open.

 

This was the event which marked Scott's tremendous downfall. After his 'conversation' with his son he knew that he had to regain control of his house. Steven was right, he had left his kids when they needed him most and left their lives in the hands of ... her. He had left his family with ... That ... Bitch! 

 

At this point in time Scott had only shrunken a little but was still significantly smaller than what he was, now almost as low as his 'wifes' head. However the effects of the muscles and cardio degradation was in full effect which wasn't aided by his months bed ridden depression. Walking into his bedroom he walked up to his wife who was on their bed listening to an audio book. He yanks the headphones off of her head.

 

"We need to talk, honey!" He said in an aggressive tone. He felt good, like he was getting all his pent up anger out at once. He felt his fury piling up as if pushing against a door and knew that any second from now that door would bust open and explode on Linda.

 

"Do we?" Linda asked, completely unphased by her husbands attitude. It was as if she expected this. "What about?" she got up off of the bed and stared Scott in the eyes.

 

"What have you done with my family?"

"What do you mean, sweety? Your family is right outside" Her sugary smile pissed him off.

"Ever since I married you, you've been suckling at my money and abusing my kids however you want"

"Well, being married to you does make that money mine and those are now my kids as well and so I'll treat them how I want" She wasn't even going to deny her actions! And still she had that happy look on her face, unchanging happiness.

"What is wrong with you? Were you always like this?"

"Of course. I've never hid what I was from you but you chose to still love me because I'm hot. Even though I only married you for your money" What was she playing at? Did she not realize that this ended their marriage, that he was going to divorce her and she was going to lose everything? Why was she so fucking happy.

"Oh, you're not going to divorce me. After all, a shrinker has no rights in this society and being your spouse I practically own you!" While it was true that the government would hand him over to her there was still a height limit that he had to reach. Only when he got smaller enough would he be counted as a full shrinker and therefore devoid of rights. He wasn't that short yet!

"Oh, but you will be.Divorce can take quite a while and put a lot of stress on the human body. You'll be so stressed that you'll shrink super fast and before you know it you'll be that small. Then you won't be able to divorce me and I'll own everything" She got a little closer to his ear and whispered "And the first thing I'll do is kick your two pathetic kids out of the house and let them live on the streets. I'll make sure they never live a normal life"

 

His face white, Scott pushed Linda away from him. That rage that had built up inside of him had vanished in an instant and now he was scared. It was true that it would take a very long time for the divorce to be finalized and in that time Linda would still be classified as his wife. Plus if it was known to the courts that Scott was a shrinker they might just outright prevent his divorce saying that he had to stay with his wife while he shrunk so she could look after him. They would care if she was the most evil person on the planet as long as the government wouldn't have to take care of him. He really was stuck with her, and she knew it.

 

Scott felt the rage building up inside of him once more as the happy, gloating look of his permanent wife was looking at him as if she had easily defeated him in a chess match. His face turning red, he raised his hand and pointed his finger at her saying the only thing that came to mind.

"You ... are a .." only one word actually came to mind and in the heat of his anger he yelled it "WHORE!!"

 

Finally Linda's expression changed. It went from happy to cold and calculated as if Scott had stepped across an invisible line.

"What did you call me" She said softly. Scott was happy that he had made he angry and wanted it to continue. He wanted her to be hurt by his words.

"I said ... You're a whore! A whore!"

"Do not call me tha-"

"Whore!! Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, whore ... Slut!" Scott didn't even really know what he was doing, he was just venting his anger and it was working. 

 

Linda lowered her eyes and walked to the door. For a second Scott thought she was going to run out of it crying but instead she shut it. For a full ten seconds she didn't turn around but when she did Scott almost yelped in fear. On her face was the darkest look of evil and anger he had ever seen and he almost backed away in cowardice. Slowly, she walked towards as if she were gliding and Scott instinctively put up his fists in self defence. Like, come on, she was still smaller than him and she was a girl, how bad could she be.  

 

In one swift motion Linda kicked at Scott's leg taking him of balance and then kicked in him the gut. With no balance to support him he was sent flying backwards and had now time to react before her fist was driven into his stomach. Winding him she had prevented him from fighting back as she pushed her arm against his thought and held him against the wall. He was completely powerless against this greater force as he looked into her cold and superior eyes.

 

"Now you listen here you little shrunken fuck. You don't speak to me like that ... Not ever! You are nothing compared to me and have no right to even speak with me without grovelling at my feet first. I'm in charge of this house now I'm in charge of the money and I'm in charge of those fucked up kids of yours and if you don't like it then you can just try and stop me. Because guess what? There's a new leader in this house, bitch!"

 

Linda loosened her grip on Scott's neck allowing him to breath. "Now, how about we make a little deal, shall we. I'm going to stay in charge of this family and you're going to help me keep our level of money, got that? In return I'mm promise to keep those germs of yours safely under roof and won't ever kick them out as long as you do everything I say. Your full cooperation for your kids future, deal?"

 

Scott didn't know what to say but knew that he couldn't abandon his kids and so weakly nodded his head in submission. Linda let go of him completely, letting him fall to the floor with a pound.

 

"Good! First thing you can do is remove that useless pride of yours. That'll only get in the way of your new future. Plus if you walk around with that sad and defeated look on your face maybe your son will follow in your footsteps. He's been a pain in the ass and won't do anything I'll say. I was actually going to evict him as soon as you shrunk small enough but I guess you've saved him from that.

 

Scott closed his eyes, shutting out that painful memory. That was how he had become enslaved by his new wife turned master and how he had let himself sink to the bottom of the family food chain. It almost killed him letting everyone treat him in such horrible ways but knew that he had to suck it up. He wasn't sad about it though, he had accept it and moved on. This was his new life now.

 

Looking at the clock on the wall he mentally exclaimed in fright.

Four o-clock? Shit! Jade'll be home soon! I still have to clean her room! If I don't get it done she'll kill me ... like she did the other day.

He had been lagging behind in his work all day and now he was late for his deadline. Linda would let Scott slide if he didn't finish all the house work she gave him but Jade almost wished he would not do it so that she would have a reason to punish him.

better clean my room or it's special treatment for you again!

Scott shivered as he remembered what that meant and quickly ran up to her room. Luckily she had left it open slightly so that he would be able to get in easily. Sometimes she would shut it just so that he'd have to put in more effort just to get in. Opening the door he was appalled by the state of the room as it looked like it was deliberately kept messy just for him. Clothes were thrown on the floor (Some articles were days old), books from school were piled high, makeup equipment was littered across the desk and the entire room smelled of stale perfume. In general, a typical teenage girls room. But now at his new size it was even scarier and it brought back horrible memories of the other day.

 

Jade had decided to play with him when three of her friends had came over to hang out.

"I can't believe that your step-dad is an actual shrinker, like, you are so fucking lucky!" Claire said as she followed Jade up the stairs holding the squirming Scott. "Man, I wish my dad would catch the virus or at least my annoying as fuck brother. He's such a friggin perv" Claire had been Jade's friends since they were 12 and therefore knew all about Scott's shrinking condition. She had the same idea of shrinkers as Jade did and therefore loved the idea of owning one and torturing it whenever you wanted.

"Well, this little boy's a pretty big perv as well as you two girls will soon see" Jade said, squishing Scott's face into her breasts "Isn't that right, you little boy?"

"So Jade" the redheaded Stacey asked. She was definitely the submissive girl of the group and spoke in a quiet and polite voice "What are we going to do with your father ... I mean, step-father of course. I know that you don't like it when people say .. And so .. I mean"

"Stop stuttering Stacey you aren't around your parents anymore"

"Yeah I know, but I like to keep up the act just for fun" Stacey's tone went from shy and polite to stern and powerful, but she still spoke in that quiet voice. She was the sort of girl who could convince you she wasn't a murdered even if she was caught with the knife in hand. However, her polite demeanor was simply an act she put on so that her parent's didn't know what she got up to with Jade.

 

"Well, let me think for a second" Jade pretended to be in deep thought as she threw Scott on the bed and locked the door. "I guess we could put makeup on him or somethin-"

Jade interrupted as Stacey let out a squeaky fart from her behind. "Oops, sorry guys. I thought that'd be more silent"

"Oh, oh, oh" Clarissa, the hyperactive and inventive one of the group jumped up from her chair with her hand raised "I totally got an idea. I can't believe that Stacey's butt gave it to me but I have one, hopefully it's not a shitty idea, right? Get It, get it?" Before anyone could respond she continued "So, how about we sit on him and keep him under our asses to see whose butt muscles can keep him there the longest?"

"Wait" Stacey said "You want us to sit on him?"

"Like, in our underwear and stuff?" Claire asked, cringing at the idea "Isn't that kind of gross?"

"Yeah, what if he likes it?"

"Well" Jade said, standing up from her chair and walking over to her bed where the infant sized Scott sat "I'm an adventurous girl. I'm willing to give it a try. Besides, if he looks like he's enjoying it we can just fart. That'll remove any eroticness from his mind."

 

Scott tried to crawl away and run for the door before Claire and Stacey grabbed hold of him, pinning him to the bed. Jade slowly slide her jeans off revealing her sexy pink underwear. Scott was definitely not feeling aroused at the moment and could feel himself turning white.

 

"hey, can you imagine when he's small enough to actually fit inside your underwear?" Claire asked "You could take him wherever you went in the comfort and safety of your ass crack."

"Oh, my god, I can just imagine-, Just think about all the-, and how it would feel-, and, wow, that would be so amazing" Clarissa shot off like a bullet, speaking to herself more than to the room. "Small enough to actually-, What if he slipped inside,- and got lost, - and, and" Clarissa kind of trailed of into her own thoughts before saying "Um, I have to go to the bathroom. I might be a while" Before running out the room and slamming the door shut.

 

"That girl is so weird" Stacey said, holding onto on of Scott's arms as he attempted to struggle. However he couldn't do anything as Jade's firm ass slowly descended upon his face. Once it was firmly planted on him the two girls let go and Jade clamped her cheeks together to hold the struggling shrinker in place.

 

"Okay Jade" Stacy said "You can no longer move. If he manages to get out of that then it is my turn and then Jessica's turn"

"Woah, woah, woah!" Claire said "After Jade I'm pretty sure that it's my turn. I'm clearly next in line so get to the back of it" Grumbling something, Stacey didn't dispute it and continued to watch Scott in fascination. In reality she was actually looking at Jade's firm and sexy ass and simply using this as an excuse to do so.

 

After about half an hour Scott finally managed to wiggle out of the tight grip that was Jade's behind. He had given up a few times and almost suffocated many but Jade always managed to slip in a little air to keep him going. Sometimes she'd chuck in a fart and tell him to breath that if he needed air. All in all he was happy to have escaped that torment but then realized that he had to go through it all again as Claire unbuttoned her shorts.

 

"My turn little Scotty"

 

Hours went by with him under each of the girls asses. None of them cared that Clarissa was still in the bathroom as they were quite drunk and were able to hear some moaning. They knew exactly what she was doing and didn't want to disturb her. By the end of the night Scott found himself wedged safely in between Jades legs, forced to lick her bare ass as she fell asleep. This night was going to be very long. 

 

Coming out of his daze he stared at the clock once more. 4:30. Shit! He'd only cleaned a bit of her floor and hadn't even started on cleaning her bed. There was no way he'd be able to- *Click*

 

"Hello? Buttmuncher, I'm home! You better have cleaned my room or it's special treatment for you again!"

Jade was now home with her good friend Claire, back from the gym.