- Text Size +


It had been a few minutes since the argument and battle happened downstairs. Steven was sitting in his room taking deep breaths as he felt his heart gradually calm down and his emotions subside, turning from red hot anger to passive serene. His door was barricaded with both the cupboard and a bed (Those were the only things that Steven could actually manage to push with is reduced strength) as he attempted to protect himself from the dangers of the outside world. Everytime he left his room disaster struck and there was no way that he would be able to fool anyone with his height now. Anyone who knew him would automatically know that he had the shrinking virus, meaning he was nothing more than a simple shrinker, worthy of only scorn and punishment.



Although His emotions had calmed slightly from the raging storm they were a few minutes previous he could still feel them at the bottom of his mind, ready to flare up at the first sign of danger or fear. He never was one for controlling his emotions and would often be the sort of person who would let them guide him. Now they were his worst enemy. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get that picture of Jade out of his head. What she said, what she meant. Was she serious? Huh, what a stupid question, of course she was serious, which just made her all the more dangerous. The worst thing was that Steven actually got an erection when he listened to her. That's what made him shrink. The fact that she actually turned him on with what she said. How sick is that?



After another 30 minutes of breathing, thinking and slight soul searching Steven had finally regained his mental strength and courage to face those who oppose him. He knew he couldn't just run away from his problem and had to accept it. And it's unlike there aren't any downsides to being a shrinker. He no longer had to worry about school work ... or any kind of responsibility anymore. Didn't have to try and keep up with the latest trends or try and act cool around his friends anymore. Hell, he didn't need friends anymore, he can just relax and forget about everything and give up on life ... Wait a minute. That's not positive thinking.



Steven smacked himself on the head to push out those negative thoughts. Becoming a shrinker isn't the end of your life, it's just a very dangerous disadvantage. But hey, whatever doesn't kill can only make you stronger. Well, unless it progressively weakens you in which case you're practically fucked ... Goddamn it. Maybe he could try and live out the rest of his life with someone who'd agree to look after him. Someone who is kind and smart, beautiful and gentle someone who would treat him respect as he gradually shrank ... and died. And hey, if he shrunk down far enough there's a whole slew of kinky things he could do with his attractive caretaker.



The thought of Jade putting her hand down her pants and moaning as she teased him suddenly entered his mind. "ugh!" Steven's eyes shot opened and he grabbed his face in shock. "Not that. Anything but that". Why is it that she was able to get inside his head so much? You're just a shrinker now Jade's voice said in his mind There's nothing you can do. Just become mine, you know there's nothing you can do about it. Shrinkers are just pets, everyone knows that. Then Mrs Willes voice pieced Jade's echoing laughter Shrinkers are people just like anyone else. They deserve rights like any other human. That's right. Shrinkers are people and deserve better then what they have. This world ... is rotten ... and needs to change.



Is the rest of the world really like Jade? Does everyone share the same point of view? Steven looked up and turned to face his computer. If he asked the world what they thought of shrinkers, what would the answer be. Getting up, he walked over to the computer and typed in "Shrinker abuse", What was the world doing to their own kind?

 

What Steven found was not only shocking but sickening. He knew that shrinkers were seen as ... Well, as many things. But not this. Not what he was seeing. From shrinker forums to youtube videos to photos and songs, everytime he looked up anything to do with shrinkers it would result in the same thing. Death. But death in the most gruesome, and strangely inventive, ways.

 

"shrinker used as tic tac", "Shrinker trapped in condom", "WHATCH my SHRINKER vs my giant ANT HILL" "Mother daughter bonding" was possibly the most gruesome video he saw as it was a young woman actually eating her flea sized mother. Laughing about it afterwards and patting her stomach to see if she could feel her inside.

Other reports from news organisations and even scientific papers were concluding and enforcing the idea that Shrinkers were "Bottom of the food chain" and were "Devolutions of their superior human counterparts". Steven remembered learning stuff like this when he was in middle school but he had no idea that this concept was so widely held.

 

"Against evolution? That's not how evolution works you dumbass" Steven mumbled as he read a report describing this theory "If their against evolution then so are sick people and disabled people and people with body parts missing."

 

Despite his major being in engineering Steven was quite well versed in biological knowledge and so knew more about the shrinking virus then the common person. And he knew just by looking at the scientific papers coming out explaining the virus that there was no actual consensus as to what it actually was. Some say it's a virus, other a biological defect and one paper even tried to link it with nuclear radiation. That's of course impossible. The amount of actual effort being put into this cure was hilarious at best and Steven couldn't believe how little progress they had made.

 

However, a slight thought occurred to him as he sat their reviewing and correcting a paper. What if he left the field of engineering and devoted all his time into shrinker research. He still had a few years maybe of his life left and he knew he'd be able to make a breakthrough. He might not be able to cure the virus completely but he could at least make some major advancements and maybe help future generations. Was this his purpose in life?

 

Suddenly all the research papers he was reading seemed like jokes to him. He was bale to pick out flaws in every single one of them. But if he entered the game he could turn the table and end this horrible epidemic which is ruining everyone's lives and finally stop people like Jade.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back down in the living room the girls were laying on the couch with their laptops on their legs musing over all the things they could do now that Steven was just a Shrinker. Scott was ordered to leave the room and continue cleaning up which had pretty much become an impossible task for him. Being only 40 centimetres tall he couldn't even reach the top of the coffee table and the entire world now seemed like a gigantic hell to his tiny eyes.

 

The two teenage girls were now nothing short of goddesses to him and could easily kill him without even trying. Even their usual torture tactics were low life threatening to him and he truly feared the next time it would happen. Even worse, what would Linda do to him now that he was this tiny? If she treated him badly when he was twice his current size as tall what would she think of him now that he was a foot stool? Almost as if answering his mental question the front door opened up to reveal the colossal form of Scott's master in all her gigantic glory. She appeared to be happier than usual for some reason.

 

Striding into the house the short woman didn't even watch where she was going as her feet made a direct line for her tiny husband. She obviously didn't know about his current size and so didn't think to look for a tiny man at her feet. Lucky that Jake was also home and noticed the miniature man frozen in fear in front of his could be murderer and yelled at his mother.

 

"Mum, stop!!"

 

Linda automatically stopped walking mere feet in front of Scott. If she had taken one more step he would surely be dead right now. Linda looked up at her son with burning eyes for him yelling at her before she noticed him pointing at her feet. Following his hand she looked down and was surprised to find Scott cowering at her high heels. Even though she was mad at his sudden shrinking there was something extremely erotic about seeing her once taller husband scared like this in front of her. Bending over she picked up the tiny many and brought him to her face, being only 40 centimeters tall he was very easy to pick up.

 

"Jade, my darling, could you come here for a minute?" Linda called from the front door as she heard her daughter approach from down the hall. Upon seeing her step father in her mothers hand she immediately went red in the face- she was in big trouble.

"Yes mum?"

"Could you please explain this? Didn't i tell you not to fuck with my things? Do you not know how to listen to simple commands, Jade?"

"..." Jade didn't know how to respond. Obviously she knew that her mother would be mad but she just couldn't help herself. Couldn't her mother see that? In an attempt to give an answer Jade simple lazily shrugged her shoulder.

"Don't you shrug at me young lady! I want to know what the fuck's wrong with you!"

"Well ... It's just-"

"But what? Are you seriously going to try and make excuses for this. I don't care what you do to other shrinkers but this one belongs to me!"

"But ... I came home and saw that he wasn't doing any of the work you had given him. He was just lazing on the couch eating peanut butter out of a jar. Not even using a Spoon! He's become completely complacent knowing that the only person who can punish him is you. So I taught him a lesson." Jade was on a roll. The bullshit was flowing easily from her mouth "I know I wasn't suppose to and i'm sorry I made him shrink so far but he needed to be taught to repsect his betters. That he is a shrinker and not a person"

 

Linda didn't answer at first as she took in everything that jade said until the gears in her head had finally stopped turning and she had made a decision. She moved her hand so that Scott's little face was directly in front of her much larger one.

 

"Is this true?" Her words came out as a hiss and Scott's soul cringed in fear.

 

Being subjugated to so much abuse and forced to say horrible things in order to be humiliated Scott was very good at doing what he was told. However, after so long of him nodding his head "yes", and never really saying "No" he had developed a sort of muscle memory when asked questions by people. And so even though he was about to say "No, that's not true" his head bobbed up and down in confirmation and Linda's eyes sparked with fire. For a second she didn't do anything before she released her fingers and let him drop to the ground.

 

"Well, you have no one to blame but yourself then, Shrinker" Scott fell to the ground and rolled onto his back, clutching his sprained ankle. "Move it! i don't want to even look at you, you pathetic little Leach"

 

Linda stomped her high heeled foot down hard mere inches from Scott fragile body causing him to scamper away and hide from his scary guardian. Once the shrinker was gone Linda's went back to her normal self before turning to Jade. Raising a finger she said in a stern voice "Don't even think about doing anything to him. He is important for me to get my job promotion and that won't happen if he ends up being your play toy!"

 

"Yes, I'm sorry, mum" Jade said, brushing those comments off her shoulder. She was completely in the clear and felt very relieved.

 

Turning towards megan she said "And you, go and make dinner! What has taken you so long? Is your entire family bred to be lazy, or something"

 

"Sorry, mum, i'll get right on it"

 

Jade strutted upstairs with her friend as they wanted to get far away from Linda. When she got angry she would often attack anyone and everyone in sight. It was best to let her take her anger out on the other family rather than her. Walking past jake's room Jade suddenly got a brilliant idea which she shared with Claire.

 

"That's pretty good" Walking into his doorway Jade stood firmly.

 "Oh, Jakey, could you open the door?"

"Later, I'm doing something" He was playing a game on his computer. Jade's voice automatically changed into a command.

"Jake, I said open your goddamn door" Sighing at his own submissive nature Jake paused his game and walked over, unlocking his door and staring at his and her friend.

"What's in you hair" he asked, indicating the orange flakes all through it.

"What? I thought I got it all out!" Claire started pulling at her hair trying to pull tiny bits of peanut butter out of it while Jade had her conversation with Jake. The three entered his room and he resumed sitting down on his chair.

"I need you to do something for me, my little wittle brother." She stood behind his chair and put her hands on his shoulder.

"That depends" he said "What do you want?"

"Well, me and my lovely friend here would like you to knock on Steven's door and have him come downstairs for dinner"

"Why don't you tell him yourself? Plus, Megan hasn't been started on dinner yet. What are you playing at?"

"Oh come on Jake" Jade bent down so that her and her friends face was on either side of Jake's. "Don't you want to help us?"

"Um ... not really? I mean, if i had a choice between helping you and playing my game i'm going to have to go with the game. Actually if it was a choice between helping you and helping a hungry lion I would still not choose you. Sorry, nothing personal" He mumbled as he continued his computer game without looking at them.

"Well then don't do it for me. Do it for my very nice and beautiful friend" Claire grabbed Jake's chin and forced him to face her. Looking into his eyes she softly said.

"yeah, jake. Can you please do it for me? I would be really grateful"

 

The two girls totally knew that Jake had a thing for Claire and he was now trapped by her beauty. She was actually happy that her charms still worked as she was a little shaken from the whole peanut butter fiasco.

 

"... Fine" he finally said "I'll do it. But why do you want him to come out anyway? It's obviously not because it's dinner time"

"Oh, you'll see" Jade snickered as the younger child left his room and towards Steven's"

"And now we just wait" Jade said as she sat on Jake's bed and started reading his comics.

 

Steven was doing research on his computer when *BAM BAM BAM*. He leapt out of his skinned as someone tried to open his door only to run into it. They didn't know he had barricaded the entrance.

"Who's there" Steven asked as he jumped on his bed to add weight to it.

"ow" He heard his little brother said "Yo, Steven, what's with your door being locked? I totally just ran into it. And when did you get a lock for your door?"

"What do you want"
"It's dinner time. Jade sent me up to get you!"

"Dinner hasn't been made yet, I would be able to smell it" This was true enough. Because of the vent in his room he was always able to get a slight waft of whatever was being cooked in the kitchen and right now cooking had only started.

"I know dinner hasn't been made yet. That's what I told her"

"Told who?"

"Oh, um ... No one. Whatever then. I'm off"

 

Jade was laying on the bed when he entered his room. He sat back down on his chair and resumed his game. Jade and Claire converged on him like hungry animals.

 

"Where is he? Weren't you going to get him?" Jade asked, her face inches from his.

"He didn't want to come out. Also, he saw straight through your dinner stupid lie"

"Why didn't you make up a better lie then? Why didn't you say something like Megan had collapsed or something?"

"I can't lie to Steven! He'd never trust me again"

"Man, I'm really disappointed in you Jake" Claire said as she stood back up and walked away from his chair. "I thought you were cool but you're just a loser"

"but..."

"Just leave" Jade added "You don't deserve to be in our presence anymore" Jade said, her nose in the air and her finger pointing to the door.

"But ... This is my room" Jake pointed out the obvious but Jade persisted in her actions and soon Jake was evicted from his own room.

 

Steven wasn't ready for his family to see him for what he was just quite yet. More importantly he didn't want to see the look of respect vanish from his younger brothers eyes as he learned the truth. The thought of that was heart breaking. For the time being it was probably best for him to lay low for a while, or to be more precise, lay somewhere else. Meaning move out of this god forsaken house and live on his own finally. However this solution caused a tonne more problems for each one it solved and the most blatant one was his sheer lack of money.

 

Without any actual cash he couldn't hope to live on his own and try and do research on the virus at the same time. He might be able to move in with one of his friends. Yeah, one of his friends who lived on their own would totally let him move in with them and there wouldn't be any risk of him being mistreated. No matter how far society has been twisted against shrinkers he knew that his friends would never abuse him just because of his illness. However, there was the question as to who he would move in with.

 

He knew that Brian lived on his own and he did live in a two bedroom apartment (Apparently his parents were loaded so he could easily afford it) so he might be able to live with him. Or maybe even Sandra could take him in as she also lived in a two bedroom apartment. Although could he actually put that strain on his friends just to benefit himself?  Steven thought about this and concluded that no matter how bad his situation was he couldn't burden his friends just because it was easy. He would figure this out on his own!

 

Looking online he found that there were private shrinker centres. Places where you could pay nurses and doctors to look after you for the rest of your diminutive days. However these places didn't really come cheap and were often used by the rich in their final days. There were a few in his state with prices ranging from $300 000 to $5000 so being able to afford one wasn't a complete joke. Well, that was until he checked his bank account and found that he only had $15 000 thanks to his father who had left him and Megan some money while he still had control of it. If Linda ever found out about it she would surely take it, saying that this money shouldn't be in the hands of a shrinker.

 

Earning about $300 a week he could save that up and maybe even sell his car for about $4000. But that still didn't bring him anywhere near the amount of money he needed for one of these facilities. God this plan was so fucking stupid. With this money he had he could probably just rent his own house and live in it for quite a while. If he quit school he could work full time and probably be able to sustain it for a while. But then that wouldn't leave any time for his research.

 

Steven screamed into his pillow as every plan he tried to come up was destroyed by the facts of reality. If he didn't find a way to leave this house then he would surely perish like his father's spirit has. Speaking of spirit crushing forces the door knocked at that exact moment.

 

"What?" He asked cautiously and groaned when the person he knew it would be answered.

"Hey Steven, it's Jade" the sweet and innocent voice called "Mom's totally pissed at you and wants you to come down stairs"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Something about you looking up pornography on the computer" Steven groaned from the horrible lie.

"you know I have my own computer, right? If I needed porn i wouldn't go to the downstairs computer. Wanna try again"

"Well I don't know why she needs you exactly but-"

"Just go away Jade. I'm really not in the mood for your antics"

there was a slight pause before Jade's voice changed.

"If you don't open this door then I will"

"Ooh, nice threat but I don't think you'll be able to follow through with it"

The door handle turned and there was a slight thud as Jade's face ran into the door. Apparently she didn't know his door was barricaded either.

"Ow! Since when do you have a lock?" Steven was feeling déja vu at the comment.

"Just go away!" Steven's heart was racing slightly as Jade's presence at his door invoked every mental defense mechanism he had. His body knew she was danger and was trying to warn him, unfortunately for him, it helped to boost the disease, Steven perfectly knew it but there was nothing he could do.

"Okay, how about this? If you don't open the door then I'm just going to go down stairs and announce your little secret to the entire family. How's that?"

 

She had him. That was the one thing he couldn't stand with and knew his life would end if everyone learned of his true nature. In a last attempt he tried to threaten her into submission.

 

"If you told people then there would be nothing holding me back from beating the hell out of you. Ruining someone's life like that gets people pretty angry. I don't think you'd want to see me like that"

"Pfft, like I'm scared of a shrinker. You might be able to resist my strength at the moment but at you condition I can resist yours as well. We're in stalemate brother, except I have crucial information which would ruin you forever"

 

She had him again. They were playing chess and he had no pieces. Just to make things worse Jade started counting down from ten and when she reached zero she said she was going to tell everyone. Meaning she was going to phone call, text and email every single colleague, teacher and friend about his condition. This was the clincher and demonstrated that this battle just couldn't be won. He was fighting nukes with bows and arrows.

 

As she reached three there was a sound from behind the door and a couple of seconds later it creaked open revealing a defeated Steven. Steven opened the door only to come face to face with Jade's breasts. He was so used to looking down when he opened the door that he forgot he was supposed to look up.

 

"What do you want?" He asked, looking into her eyes of joy. Jade pushed past him and sat on him bed, putting her feet up on his chair. Claire entered the room (Shooting Steven a sour look for her hair) and shut the door, sealing him in with them.

"So, dear brother. I'm not here to act in any way mean to you. I'm just here to get what's mine"

"I don't have anything of yours, Jade" She laughed at his confusion.

"Oh, silly. You're mine. You belong to to me, or at least, you do now" she had the same smile she had on her face when ever someone was going just how she wanted. She controlled the pieces and moved the players.

"I don't belong to you! I don't belong to anyone"

"You're a shrinker! Of course you belong to someone, what do you think a guardian is? I know society says that officially their the Shrinker's carers but everyone knows they're actually their owners. Like pets, and they can be treated in exactly the same way. The question is: Who's going to be your owner?"

"Like hell I'm going to let you be my guardian! Do you think I'm insane?"

"You don't want me as your guardian now and I'm not here to try and convince you. And I don't think you're insane in fact I've always respected you intelligence. Probably more than anyone else in the house" She uncrossed her legs and sat up on the bed "However, in the future you are going to let me be your guardian for the same reason you're going to agree to this condition"

Steven thought for a while before asking "What condition?"

 

Standing up, Jade walk around Steven like a bird circling a dead animal.

 

"One of your faults, my lovely brother, is that you're very easy to read and it's too obvious that you want this to be kept secret. Now, I could tell everyone about you right now and fuck up your entire life but I'm not going to do that because I recognize that I can get something more out of it" Jade stopped and put her hand of Steven's shoulder, looking down into his eyes "But because I am choosing to do this that means you're at my complete mercy. You're my bitch, Steven" She continued her circling as she spoke some more. "I won't tell anyone if you simply agree to be completely submissive to my will from now on. If I ask you to do something then you must do it and if I ask you give me something you must give it, no questions asked"

 

Steven was about to point out that that's nothing more than a slave however Jade beat him to it.

 

"If you're thinking that this makes you a servant, think again. I will swear that I won't tell anyone about your secret and even help you keep it for as long as possible." She whipped out her phone and started typing "And all I ask is that you be my slave on the sideline. If you don't agree to this "She held up her phone which had written on it "Steven's a shrinker" and was dialled to be sent to Linda "I'm going to fuck you over"

 

Steven's heart was pounding in his chest as every escape he could think of was brutally destroyed by Jade's logic. It was as if she was in his head and she wasn't even being loud about it. Her voice was actually quite calm and pleasing except for the words that were wrapped in it. There was only one choice he could choose. However, before he could say it Jade spoke again. She was standing in front of his desk with her arm perched on it. Did she want to arm wrestle?

 

"Steven, how about a quick game?"

"Haha, no. You think I'm going to do that? Playing a stupid game isn't going to prove anything"

"Oh yes it will. You have the mind of a scientist and right now you want to know how far you've come. Are you stronger than me still or are you weaker. How far have you fallen? You can't resist finding the answer."

 

She was right, slightly. He did want to know how far this had affected him and if he was now officially weaker than him. If he was still stronger than that would at least give him leverage of some sort. It would be something she couldn't hold over him. However, if he was weaker than that would remove any good cards he had left . However, his curiosity and pride forced his hand. 

 

Standing next to her he grabbed her now big hand and felt her long fingers covering his whole tiny one.

“Look how tiny his hands are …”

“So-cute!”Claire snickered  

 He started pushing it down without warning her, but she managed to hold still. For a whole thirty seconds it looked like the two were perfectly even but Steven swore he must have looked more stressed than her. He could feel the sweat coming from his forehead while her cheeks were barely red.

 

"Hey Claire" Jade asked "How am I doing"

"Oscar worthy"

"Really, that good huh" She said through groans. What were they talking about, what does this have to do with oscars? 

"Maybe my destiny is to become an actor or something." Then it dawned on him. 

 

Looking up her saw his sisters face no longer contorted by stress as she tried to push him down. Instead she looked like she was doing anything at all and simply looked into his eyes being staring at their hands. Steven watched in horror as Jade's hand slowly but mercilessly tilting over to the side as he was powerless to stop her until she violently slammed his fist down into the table.

 

Claire started clapping and cheering at his total humiliation. Steven grabbed his arm in pain and he fell to the floor, looking up at Jade's rising form. She truly did look all powerful at the moment and Steven actually felt fear towards her. Jade bent down and put her hand on his shoulder as if comforting him and when she spoke it was in the same kind tone.

 

"See Steven. There is nothing you have against me. No way you can resist me and it would be foolish for you to try. You might not agree to be my shrinker but should obviously agree to be my part time bitch. What is your final answer"

 

Steven didn't say anything for a while and truly couldn't bring himself to say it. he knew what the most logical answer was and knew the answer he was going to choose but the words just seemed like sharp nails in his mouth. If he actually spoke them he felt like his body would commit suicide on him. Finally he mumbled

 

"Fine then, I-"

"Look at me when you speak" Jade said in a suddenly sharp tone. "If you're going to be my slave then you will give me full respect when we're alone, understand?!"

"... Yes" Steven answered, looking up at Jade. He felt exactly like his father and he hated himself for it. "But when we're around people you can't do anything that might even hint at my condition. And I refuse to do any disgusting jobs like cleaning your feet"

 

Jade knew that he would counter demands and was glad he did. " Fine then, if you changing the deal then that means I get something in return. I promise not to do anything to reveal your dirty little secret but when we're alone I'm the boss. you do what I say when I say it and no back talking. You must also address and as your goddess. Understand?"

 

Steven couldn't fight back and her asking his agreement was pretty much just a formality at this point. He was just grateful that she agreed to his terms at all. "Fine!"

"... Um, I'm pretty sure we're alone. Have you forgotten the rules already?"

Gulping down his pride, he whispered "Yes ... My ... Goddess"

 

A smile spread across Jade's face as she stared into his very soul. He felt like she had consumed his spirit and was holding his entire sanity hostage. How was he suppose to defeat someone like her when she had so many things against him? Jade was really amused to see for the first time she had power over her "big brother",she then bent in close to his ear so that Claire couldn't hear and whispered

 

"I can't wait for you to shrink. You will never be able to escape me then"

 

 Standing back up Jade walked back over to the door and turned the handle but before opening the door looked back at Steven. "Oh, and just in case you try and run away with some money you have stored up, I'm going to have to confiscate 50% of your income. Consider it a token of love towards your new goddess. And with a smile she twirled around and left the room.

 

Chapter End Notes:

-----------------------------------
Please if you like this story leave a comment,it really helps and means a lot for me.Don't hesitate to tell me what you'd like to see in the future too ;) see ya soon I hope!