- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Constructive criticism appreciated as well as postitve reviews. Enjoy :)

John screamed and shouted but no-one heard him. He called for help but he knew that was impossible, who on earth could save him now. He was small, small beyond belief and shrinking fast. After straining his voice he finally accepted his fate. He was about to die, trapped, helpless and alone. John could see nothing apart from the darkness that surrounded him but he knew where he was. A stomach retching smell filled his nostrils and confirmed his theory. A disgusting liquid covered his body, making him sticky. John could feel tiny creatures moving all around him and they were growing in size. John knew exactly what had happened and where he was but he didn't want to think about that right now. He tried to focus on all the good times in his life; his great job, his only son, his childhood in the city, the thought of him not seeing his only child again broke John's heart like never before. He prayed to God that his son would not end up like him but he knew that God was against him. John thought back on how his life had ended up like this. He thought about the events of the past year that had led to his demise and eventual death. He was filled with hatred towards his ex-wife and her bratty daughter. This was all their fault and they had gotten away with murder, literally. He thought away how his life could have been if things had turned out differently. The last year had been hell for him and his death would be the icing on the cake. Abused and used by his wife and step daughter and their friends, he had become their slave and had lost all dignity and self-respect, each time he shrank a bit more of him died on the inside. He remembered how he was a confident, successful young man but had been reduced to a worthless house-pet by an evil 16 year old and a gold-digging partner. John cried. He finally accepted his fate and slowly began to lose consciousness, letting the tiny creatures become bigger and bigger. Their movement broke John's limbs and caused him severe pain as the thick sticky liquid poured into John's mouth. Poor john could not do anything; the liquid was filling his lungs and slowly started to drown him. With seconds left to live, he managed to whisper something but no-one heard it. Not even John heard it. And with that he stopped breathing; he had died a painful and humiliating death. The fact of the matter was that those creatures which john tried not to think about were actually sperm. The thick liquid was cum and the dark smelly cave was an asshole. His wife's asshole of all people. John had died inside his wife's asshole while her new boyfriend fucked her. A simple sperm cell had managed to break john's body and a microscopic amount of semen had been enough to drown him.

Now let's rewind twelve months and see the events leading up to poor John's unfortunate death.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time- Meet the Family