- Text Size +
Mike shivered. He’d been in dark rooms before, but the pitch-black room he sat in now was another beast entirely. His girlfriend, Staci, was pressing her body tightly against his. Not out of any sort of affection, but out of a deep-rooted, primal, fear. Minutes earlier the pair had been making love on her soft bed.

Then, Elaine, Staci’s mother, walked in on them.

A fight had broken out. Elaine strongly disapproved of sex before marriage, and felt her daughter needed to know of the eternal damnation awaiting her for giving into her lust. Insults were thrown back and forth, but Elaine had won the argument. Not from a moral high ground, or anything quite that silly.

No. This was the latest in a long string of incidents with her daughter. So, the older woman decided to shrink Staci, as well as her predator for a boyfriend right then and there. They weren't even allowed time to clothe themselves before they were picked up from the bed, and tossed into her purse. A second later it was zipped up, plunging the pair into darkness.

Now the tiny couple sat, deathly afraid of what was to come. The cloying odor of chemicals from makeup and perfumes stung their noses, as muffled voices and sounds of movement came from outside. Mike couldn’t identify the new voice, but Staci recognized it as belonging to her younger sister, Karen. The 'favorite' child, between the two of them. Where Staci was strong, independent, and rebellious, Karen was kind, loyal, and always did as her mother ordered. The five year difference between the two meant they didn't exactly get along, but what exactly did an eighteen year old have in common with a thirteen year old anyway?

The bag opened up, and blinding fluorescent lighting flooded the little compartment they were in. Mike's vision was the first to clear, and he could immediately tell that they weren't at Staci's home anymore. Or his own, for that matter.

“Are you ready for your surprise, Karen?”

Elaine's voice was loud, and echoed into the purse. Staci’s vision cleared just as a pair of long, pale fingers reached into the bag and wrapped around herself and her boyfriend.

“Ta-da!” Elaine exclaimed, displaying the quivering pair sitting in her palm.

“Wow! That's so cool mom! Where'd you get them?” Karen asked, bringing her wide-eyed face closer to the visibly shaking people.

“I didn't 'get’ them anywhere! This really is your naughty older sister and her boyfriend!” Elaine laughed, dumping the tiny pair into Karen's spread open palms. “They're going to help you try some school shoes on, so don't squish them too fast, okay?

“Sure!” Karen squealed, kicking her shoes off excitedly. “I'll take care of them!” She added, taking them from her mother and planting herself on the soft, leather seats in the shoe aisle. Her hot feet flexed in the cool air, and she scrubbed them against the carpet while her mother went to pick some shoes up for the girl to try on.

In the meantime she couldn't help herself from exploring the pair's exposed, naked bodies. They both tried, completely in vain, to cover themselves up from the young girl's exploring fingers. Karen would not be denied though, and her fingers easily overpowered both, rubbing against their bare little bodies under the tiny hands.

“These should fit!” Karen's mother announced as she returned to the aisle with two shoeboxes. The box on top had an image of a shoe with a short, flat sole printed on the side. As someone who frequently stayed after school for extracurricular activities, it was important that Karen own a pair of comfortable, easy-to-wear shoes.

“Sure!” Karen responded with a wide smile. The tiny boy and girl were carefully dropped into her shoes, as she didn't want to injure them too badly just yet. Mike immediately made a run for the heel of the flat, hoping to save himself. Staci, though, seemed to have accepted her ultimate fate as a piece of foot lint for her younger sister. She sat in silence, not wanting to prolong the experience any longer than she had to.

Karen didn't particularly care either way, and she gently slipped a fragrant foot into the shoe housing her older sister. The temperature inside rose drastically, and her little sister’s moist foot pressed her into the shoe’s sole like a heavy, wet blanket. Any thoughts of accepting her fate were immediately thrown out of the window, and she sprang to life in a flurry of movement.

Her tiny arms beat at the wide expanse of foot flesh hanging out above her, and she began to cry out for mercy. She apologized for what she'd done, and even offered to break up with Mike, if it meant that she'd be set free. Karen leaned in closer, surprised that she was able to make the words out, but chose not to relay the message to her mother. No, as far as she was concerned, both her sister and Mike were hers to do with as she pleased!

Settling her foot down into the shoe, Karen offered her mother a knowing smile, and twisted the shoe on the carpeted floor a bit. She felt her soft sole mold around her tiny sister, and bury her under a layer of flesh.

Karen began to blush, not used to the sensations her older sister was making beneath her sole. Electric tingles ran down her spine as she thought of how much control she held over her mean, older sister, and the fact that her boyfriend would soon be in the same boat.

Wanting to tease Mike a bit, she moved her big toes to the lip of her other shoe, and drummed them against the bottom. She couldn't see it, but was hoping that it was having some sort of effect on the little boy she knew to be trapped inside. Then, without any further ado, she slid her foot completely inside of the shoe, and rubbed her meaty digits against the prize hidden in the toe section.

Mike thought he'd made the right decision by hiding in the toe end of the shoe, but was quickly realizing just how poor of a choice it had really been. His tiny body was spread out against the curve of the toe, and Karen's oversized, hot toes were rubbing against his chest, face, and most distractingly, his groin.

Having a foot fetish his entire life was making this living nightmare a bit more interesting to Mike, truth be told. Though he'd never looked at his girlfriend's younger sister in this way when they were all normal-sized, things were different now. Now she was nothing but a pair of pretty, huge feet. The heat inside of the shoe only increased the tension in his body, while those toes refused to stop bat his tiny nude form into submission.

Then, it happened. Try as he might to resist it, to remind himself of the girl's identity, it was all for naught. Those teasing, eager toes rubbed against him just a bit too much, and he exploded all over the underside of one of a broad, fleshy toe. So powerful was his explosion that he suddenly found himself out of air, and taking great, deep breaths of the thick air inside of Karen's shoe.

From outside, Karen's lips turned from a dominating smile into a confused frown. She'd felt the sticky sensation that formed rather suddenly between her toes, and was curious as to what it is. She slipped both shoes off, leaving both of her victims to tumble out onto the carpeted floor of the store.

“So? How'd they fit?”

“Hmm? Oh! The shoes fit fine!” Karen said, focusing on the white goo that was sticking to two of her toes. “Can I have a tissue?” She asked, wriggling her bare toes absentmindedly.

“Sure sweetie, what do you need it for?” Elaine asked, searching her purse for some tissues. Finding a small packet, she pulled one out, and handed it to her daughter. The tissue was accepted gracefully, and Karen wiped up a tiny, white spot between her toes. She knew what that white dot had to be, and could feel her distaste for the shrunken boy rise even higher.

“Oh, nothing!” Karen answered, balling up the moist tissue after wiping her toes down. “Should I try on the other pair now?” She asked, motioning towards the second box that her mother still held while discarding the balled up tissue.

“Oh! Right! Yes, here you go!” Elaine exclaimed, handing her young daughter the second pair of shoes and putting the first pair back into their box. Considerably different, this pair was shiny, black, with a short, chunky heel and a buckle on the top. What it lacked in comfort it more than made up in appearance, and was part of the required uniform for students at the prestigious private school Karen would be attending. It was the sort of shoe expected as part of the uniform for the prestigious school the young girl would be attending. They were rather pricy, but Elaine would do anything for her little girl.

“Do I have to get a pair of these?” Karen whined, picking up her tiny insoles and dropping them into the new shoes. A short heel forced her little victims to roll on impact into the dark toes of the shoe. Tiny squeals for help became small echoes as they dropped out of sight.

“Oh, I’m sorry, it’s just part of the uniform, sweetie.” Elaine explained, feeling genuine disappointment over her daughter's distaste for the footwear. “Just try them on, and we can go back home, okay?” She pleaded, hoping her daughter would understand.

Frowning down at the shoes, Karen finally sighed, and began to slip her bare feet into this pair of shoes just as the tiny Mike was climbing the slope in an escape attempt. He was summarily ignored by Karen, who slid her foot into the shoe wordlessly. Unlike the first, these were a bit more constricting, as they weren't made for wear over long periods of time. As such, both victims found their tiny prisons filled with thick, cloying air, and they attacked the huge toes of the innocent girl, praying for escape.

Karen frowned, not enjoying this pair of shoes. They weren't particularly uncomfortable, they just looked so... drab. Sure the leather was shiny, but who wore shiny shoes these days? Why did the dress code require these inconvenient things over simpler flats, or sneakers?

“They fit fine, Mom.” Karen groaned, wiggling her toes inside of the shoes.

Staci and Mike were plunged into a living hell once those shoes had been slipped on, and every little movement that the giant little girl made translated into a traumatic experience for them. Just the presence of her toes was enough to keep their minuscule bodies pressed against the sole.

“Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I'll go ahead and pay for both of these then!” She chuckled, pulling the Mary-Jane’s off her daughter's hot, bare feet. A gentle odor wafted to her nose, and she wrinkled it, ignoring the scent and plucking the two victim's up. Ignoring their pleas for mercy, she slipped the tiny couple back into her purse, and put the shoes back into the box.

“Okay Karen, just go wait in the car, and I'll be right there!” Her mother offered, smiling warmly as the young girl obeyed without question.

A second later Elaine was alone in the aisle. She'd done an excellent job of hiding it, but truthfully, she was livid right now. How dare Mike defile her daughter in such a way? What kind of awful monster does such a thing to a child!

Opening her purse again, she began to fish around inside. A tiny pair of hands belonging to her former daughter wrapped around her finger and cried into it, begging for mercy. Elaine just frowned, shook her hand to knock the girl away, and resumed her search for Mike.

A small glimmer of movement caught her attention, and she quickly grabbed Mike, and pulled him out of the purse. His beady little eyes grew wide at the look of rage on his girlfriend's mother's face. Had he done something extra wrong? He certainly didn’t want to find out, and fought in vain against the older giantess’s angry fingers.

A quick squeeze was enough to force the air from his tiny lungs, and he slumped forward. Just like that, all the fight was sucked from his body, and Elaine grinned, reaching into her purse. A second later, pulled out a small, metal, fingernail clipper. A cruel smile crossed the woman’s lips as she placed her purse on the floor and lay Mike out onto her spread palm.

The nail-cutter was a terrifying sight to the shrunken boy, who continued trying to fight against the giantess's powerful fingers. He wasn't stupid. He knew by now that it was hopeless, but the nightmarish thought of what those strong metal jaws could do was enough to keep him trying.

There was no humor in Elaine's face as she slid the nail cutter's edges right between Mike's legs. His struggles doubled in intensity at the touch of the cold metal on his groin, but a second clench of her fingers was enough to stop him. She looked directly into the sweating boy’s eyes, and pressed the clippers shut.

A piercing shriek of pain was the only sound Mike could make as his minuscule penis fell to the store's carpeted floor far below him. Blood spurted all over the shiny nail clip from his sudden wound, painting it a rusty red. Wiping the metal off on her shirt, Elaine dropped the tool back into the purse, and pulled another tissue out.

Though the tiny screams of pain were quickly growing annoying, the giantess was pleased over what she'd done, and dropped the light tissue onto him. He accepted it as best he could with the shock running through his body, and tried to keep it between his legs. White tissue quickly turned a bright red, and Elaine dropped him back into her purse, as if nothing had happened.

She caught sight of Staci rushing to comfort her bleeding boyfriend before zipping the purse up again. Dusting herself off, Elaine stood, paid for the shoes, and left the store in one quick movement. Breaking into a jog, she returned to her car in a flash, not wanting to keep her daughter waiting.

“Sorry it took so long!” She apologized, opening her car's door and slipping inside. “But I think you should start breaking in your uniform shoes now, so that they won't be as uncomfortable when the semester starts!” She offered helpfully.

“Ooh, good thinking Mom!” Karen said, excitedly opening the shoebox up while kicking off her own sneakers. She stopped just as she was about to slip the shoes on, and looked up at her mother.

“Um…”

“Oh, right. I'm sorry!” Elaine apologized again, unzipping her purse. The two tiny teens were again pulled out, and dumped into the thirteen year old girl's hand. “Go ahead and squish them if you like, I'm sure it'll help soften the leather up!” She offered helpfully.

“Ooh, that does sound like a good idea!” Karen giggled, dropping her sister into the right shoe, and her sister's dumb boyfriend into the left. Heart racing with excitement, she slipped her bare feet in afterward, and delighted in the tiny tickles against her toes and sole. She was intent on taking her mother's advice though, and decided that she would squash Mike first, to make her older sister’s crush a bit more special.

Groping around the inside of her shoe with her toes, Karen quickly found, and tightly clenched her toes around the hot, wet little man in her shoe. The powerful digits pressed him against the sole of her bared foot, and she giggled at the feeling of him fighting against her far more powerful foot.

A sudden bump in the road surprised Karen, and she braced her foot by stamping it against the car's floor. As she did so, the tiny body hidden away under her toes splattered into mush instantly, drenching her toes in sticky liquid. This time though, instead of a small spattering of white, it was a great, gush of red.

Still, the girl was disappointed over his quick demise, and resolved to finish her sister off more slowly.

Raising the toes of her right foot, Karen tilted her foot up, and let the little girl inside roll underneath her toes. Her older sister’s tiny fingers clawed at the shoes sole, hoping to escape, but she was stuck firmly. Karen had been given the okay to squish her. So that’s what she planned on doing. Squishing her.

Making sure her mother wasn't watching, Karen popped her foot out of her shoe, and let the drained, weak little girl roll out onto the floor. Too busy watching the road, Elaine never noticed as Karen began to torment, and prod at her older sister with her toes. To her it was all a game, and she couldn't stifle a giggle as the little girl's pathetic attempts to ward off her big, strong toes were laughable at best.

“I'm getin' kinda hungry, do you wanna stop for some ice cream?”

“YES!” Karen shouted suddenly. No sooner had she given the confirmation was the car turning into a parking lot. Down between her feet, Karen’s soon-to-be-former sister was lying on her side. She held her ribs, and her loud screams had quieted into pained groans. The giant toes that had done this to her were nearby, watching the injured little girl hungrily.

The car came to a stop, and Karen offered her sister a final smile. Then, with a quick movement, she settled her sole onto the little girl's body. A token smidgen of resistance occurred, but was quickly snuffed out with a series of tiny cracks.

Lifting her bare foot up onto her knee, Karen admired the tiny explosion of red that was her sister. Wriggling her toes, she gently swirled a finger around the red, before slipping her shoe back on.

Then, without a care in the world, the girl opened the car door. Already her two victims were forgotten, as she wondered what flavor of ice cream to try today.