- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my first submission to the site! I'm really excited about this project, and I hope you are, as well.

 

This is my first submission to the site, but it is not my first writing project by far, nor is it my first experience with the community- I've been a lurker for years.

 

Mandatory Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All similaroty to real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any and all publicly recognizable characters, settings, et cetera are the property of their respective owners; the original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way affiliated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Y'know how, in all the movies, when they have a close brush woth death (whether they actually die or not) they always say "my life flashed before my eyes"?

 

You'd better believe it.

 

Now, if I dropped you into my current situation just like that, you'd be confused as all hell. So, I'll backpedal, to a couple days ago.

 

Wait, wait, wait. I'm already getting ahead of myself. You don't even know who I am yet.

 

My name is Mary, but some people call me Little. Yes, the capital L is necessary. I have a nice California tan (despite not living there anymore- long story), waist-length black hair, and blue eyes. What else . . . oh, right- I'm three inches tall. If what I'm told is right, that's permanent. In my head, though, I'm 5'9", and it's just everything else that's gigantic, but my warped perspective isn't exactly gonna make this story any asier to tell. Clarity always comes with hindsight- that's a Jennifer maxim.

 

Jennifer is my best friend (technically Big's- more on her later), and just about the nicest person you could ever imagine. She actually killed her own future (she had dreams of being an architect, an artist, or a gymnast- and she's capable of all three) because it would have snapped Big's fragile ego. Which is also tehnically my fragile ego. It's complicated. Jennifer is 4'9", with this pale skin that never burns or tans, this short brown hair that frames her face and somehow makes it prettier, and these expressive green eyes. I say expressive because they actually kinda change color- gray-green when she's bored, blue-green when she's depressed, anxious, or scared, hazel when she's pissed off (rarely happens), and a shade of green so vivid you'd swear she has emeralds in her head when she's really happy or excited. Oh, yeah- she also came out as a lesbian with a crush on Big/me not too long ago.

 

Now, to stop boring you (don't deny it, you're bored), I'll get on with it- to the day all this crap really started tohit the fan.

The day my box was opened.

 

---------------------------

 

When they say getting a Construct made makes you sore, they are't kidding, I thought as I sat up groggily. My everything hurt.

 

Once my vision stopped spinning, I began to notice some things that were out of place. First thing I noticed was that, instead of a gray plastic examination table, I was laying on black . . . foam . . . stuff. (I'm not so good with words, okay?) Secondly (and this took longer for me to notice than it should have), I noticed that I was naked, instead of in the hospital gown I'd been provided with.

 

Then, of course, I looked up. What I saw blew my mind- the smiling face of Jennifer, high above me, and absolutely huge.

 

It didn't take me very long to figure out what was what- I was the Construct I had ordered for Jennifer's birthday, and the bigger version of myself (I decided then and there to refer to her as Big) had decided to save sixty-five cents by using shrink-postage.

 

[Now, you're probably asking me why I decided to get a girl a copy of myself for her birthday. I know, it sounds like a major ego trip, and that was partly what it was. One of the biggest reasons, though, was that I'd been raised strict Catholic (as in, we actually went to Mass and gave stuff up for Lent and all that), and while I'd bucked most of the doctrine, I still couldn't see myself as being the one to make Jennifer happy that way. At least, not the main version of me. Another big part was that the girl had had three shit birthdays in a row: she spent her 24th birthday in the hospital after saving me from an accident with a car, her mom died the morning of her 25th, and when we sent her out to do errands at a strip mall to throw her a surprise party on her 26th, her car got messed with while she was inside- slashed tires, keyed doors, siphoned gas, the whole nine. Poor girl didn't get home until after everyone had left, the ice cream had melted, and some jerk ate half the cake. The last major part was, well, despite my ingrained knee-jerk bad reaction to homosexuality, I wanted to know what I had missed by not experimenting in college- and I figured I could get a copy of myself to tape her and Jennifer going at it.]

 

Am I really that cheap? was my thought at the time, and I have discovered, through hindsight, that I was.

 

"Holy . . . whoa. Thanks, Mary, I owe you!" Jennifer said, her voice amplified at my size.

 

"Don't mention it," Big replied from somewhere I couldn't see. By the sound of her voice, I could tell she'd had a few, which meant that the party was already almost over.

 

At this point, I was looking around my box and flipping over black packing peanuts in a desperate attempt to find the little blue vial that they send with shrunk packages, to get them back to normal size. I grew frustrated quickly. "HEY!" I yelled. "Where's the blue bottle?!"

 

Jennifer was concerned immediately. "That's a really good question." Her fingers reached down at me, and I'll admit that, had I had any liquid in my system, I would've wet myself. Thank God for small mercies, huh?

 

Now, again in hindsight, Jennifer was ridiculously gentle in handling me, to the point where she would probably grip the stem of a flower with more force. Still, seeing a girl that (in your mind) you used to smother between your breasts to shut her up ( . . . And now I understand why she likes me so much.) at about twenty times your size is a disorienting and scary experience.

 

So, naturally, I screamed my fuckin' head off.

 

Jennifer's reaction was immediate- I swear before everything I love that she flinched. The color of her eyes changed, she rotated her hand to leave me sitting in her palm, and she started tearing up. "i'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Where does it hurt? Can I do anything to fix it? Please be okay, Little Mary, please be okay-"

 

Big had gotten up and moved over faster than I could register, and smacked Jennifer across the face, hard. You would've been able to lift fingerprints from that slap- I know because I saw them. In that moment, Jennifer shut up quickly- too quickly. I was reminded of a domestic abuse video I had had to watch for a school project, with the obedient little wife immediately making that exact same expression before turning around and making the deadbeat husband some dinner- after, of course, the obligatory putting-out-a-cigar-on-people thing that apparently all abusive spouses do.

 

This was my first good look at myself huge, and I have to say now that I have a very good reason for being proud of my bust size. One of Big's massive mammaries could've suffocated me. It was also at that point that I realized that, subconsciously, I had apparently known about Jennifer being into me, because I put on something revealing whenever there was anything I wanted from her- and there was apparently something Big wanted from Jennifer. The dress she was wearing was very low-cut at the top, absurdly high in the skirt, and so tight in between that there wasn't much left to imagine.

 

Come to think of it, I had never owned a dress like that, meaning Big had bought it since ordering me, which probably meant it had been purchased just for Jennifer's birthday. I may have to ask Big about it if I survive this fresh hell I'm being put through.

 

"She's not hurt, Jen. She's just trying to play on your emotions. You're bigger than her. Use that to keep her in line if you have to." Big's words chilled me to the bone. I sincerely wondered when I had become such a bitch- and whether Jennifer would take Big's advice.

 

I had a legitimate reason to be scared now.

 

Big then kissed Jennifer on top of the head. "Well, I've gotta get home. Toodles!" Big walked out the door, almost forgetting her purse on the way out.

 

I looked up at Jennifer's face. Her pupils wer dilated, and her cheeks were flushed. She was drunk, horny, or both- and none of those was a good thing for me.

 

Surprisingly, however, she simply raised her open palm slightly closer to her face. "You weren't just . . . playing with my emotions, were you?" Her warm breath washed over me lke a wave, and I couldn't smell alcohol. That, at least, was a good sign.

 

My mouth went dry, but I felt a little . . . good. It took me a second to realize why. Shit, shit, shit, she's been eating cherries. Either she figured out my secret, or I just have really bad luck.

 

"N- no," I stammered, watching her gaze wander about my nude body. "You- you aren't gonna leave me small, are you, Jennifer? I- I- I'm scared."

 

Jennifer smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. But, to make up for freaking me out like that, I want to know something."

 

I chuckled nervously, and ran a hand through my hair. "What do you wanna know?" I was increasingly aware that, as a Construct, I was Jennifer's property for all legal intents. If she was a closet sadist, I was hopelessly screwed.

 

Jennifer raised me closer to her face, which had the unfortunate side effect of flooding my nostrils with the scent of cherries. I squirmed. "Anything to, you know . . . better my chances. You know everything Normal Mary knows, so maybe you can help me out. Fantasies, little turn-ons, even letting me know anything you find wrong with me could-"

 

"Cherries!" To this day I don't know why I said it. "The taste, the smell of cherries . . . it drives me wild!" I think her cherry-laden breath addled my brains or something.

 

She raised me even closer to her face, with astonishing rapidity. "Really?"

 

I gave up on holding back- I moaned. I turned around to maybe stifle myself, but through some luck I had clambered onto her middle finger, which she had skinned somehow- leaving a jutting bit of skin poking at my groin.

 

"Huh?" Jennifer was confused, and what she did next pretty much set the tone for how things would continue- she raised her hand, with me still on her middle finger, to her mouth, and tested her breath.

 

These two bursts tore away at the last of my willpower, and I threw myself at the digit I clung to. I treated that finger like it was a lover I hadn't seen in years, and I'm ashamed to say that I gave the middle finger of Jennifer's right hand everything I had, up to and including passionate kisses, full gyrating hip motions, and whispered compliments to how great in bed it was. Not exactly my finest hour.

 

I don't really remember much, but when my memories resumed, I was lying on top of the finger I'd just fucked, and my cheeks birned with shame. I flipped back around to face Jennifer, and she looked quite happy. She rolled me into her left hand, and licked her middle finger clean. 

 

She smiled down at me. "Cherries. I'll have to remember that." Her now clean right hadnd picked through my box, eventually turning it upside-down, but no blue vial appeared. "Uh-oh," she said uneasily.

 

Uh-oh was fuckin' right.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!

 

Leave a review to impact the direction of the story, or just to comment.

I like seeing feedback.