- Text Size +

Disclaimer: The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hi all! This is my first every giantess related story ever written. I told myself I wouldn’t write one, but I guess I wanted to contribute and test my writing abilities out in a completely different area. That and I wanted to throw a mix of my own into the giantess fantasy of others. So hopefully you’ll like what you read and give me some incredible feedback….Or you may hate the story and tell me to never attempt this again, either way on to the story.

It was the first day of spring as the light from the sun beamed down on a new city created by the government. This community consisted of both giantesses and regular sized people. This community simply started out as a project to see how giantesses, who in fact were also created by the government due to experiments on about 10 to 15% of the female population, interacted with those will still retained their regular height.

Life for both went on as it normally would, with extra precaution of course. Above the city, planes flew in from all over the globe, carrying those who either volunteered to be a part of this project or had no choice but to. On this plane was an 18- year old boy by the name of Jaden Westbrook, he was an average high-school kidwho was down on his luck. He had tan skin, with short black, but somewhat wavy hair. His eyes were light brown and he stood about 5’7 or 5’8. He wore a regular Blue Nike shirt, matching with blue jeans and white Nikes as well.

He sat alone as he rested his elbow on the arm rest, with his chin resting his palm. He sighed as he looked out the window, gazing upon the new giant city like structure that waited for him and the other passengers. “I can’t believe this…” He said to himself. “Why out of all places do I have to come here? I never wanted to be part of a science project.” He huffed as his eyes continue to gaze upon the new city regretfully as the plane slowly started to descend.

“Attention, passengers. We are now 15 minutes from landing. Please turn off any electronic equipment, make sure your seat belt is buckled, your seat is returned to an upright and locked position, and any carry-on luggage is safely stowed under the seat in front of you.” The voice over the intercom stated, letting everyone know that they were about to reach their destination.

Jaden rolled his eyes and followed instructions as the plane soon began to land. He took one last look at his phone and sighed once again as he remembered as he hasn’t spoken to anyone in his last few weeks before leaving, or rather they didn’t speak to him. “Well….” He said to himself as he looked out the window again. “I might as well make the best of it.” He thought positively. “Who knows, I could probably meet some pretty nice people down here.” He finished as a light smile appeared on his face as the plane began to land.

Meanwhile, in the giant sized airport made for both giantess and the regular sized civilians, a girl leaning against the wall with her arms slightly crossed as she read a paper that she held in front of her. “Jaden Westbrook.” She read as she folded the paper up and stuffs it in her pocket. “I don’t understand why they are making us do this.” She complained. “I mean why do I have to live with a regular sized person now, what’s the point?” She mumbled as she saw a plane landing on the runway of the airport. “And I bet that’s the plane right there.” She leaned off the wall and began walking towards the gate as the plane came to stop. “Do they really think giving me a regular sized roommate is going to help my life out at all?” She questioned as the passengers got off the plane and began to pile in the airport. “Who am I kidding? It’s all for the sake of this damn project, it’s not like they care what we as individuals think.” She griped as she watched the tiny passengers come through the gate.

“Great, now I got to find the little guy.” She huffed as she began searching through the crowd with her eyes as she pulled out the piece of paper and looked over it again, but this time looking at the picture that came along with it.

While the girl was too busy trying to decipher who her new supposedly roommate was, Jayden had just walked through the gate. His paper in his hand as well, gawking at the picture as he walked with the rest of the people. “Heh, she’s actually pretty cute.” He smiled. “Maybe this will be better than me living at home.” He finished as he looked at her picture once again and then just happened to look up.

There he saw her. A giantess just like the description on his paper said. A tall dirty blonde, with hair flowing a bit passed her neck. She was a tan skinned girl that looked about his age standing there eying a piece of paper. She wore a regular blue jeaned skirt, complemented by a short sleeved white T-shirt with 3 slits on each side, matching with white, but obviously used flip flops. Her face was nearly flawless; no skin blemishes or bumps that he could see. Her lips were light pink, from the lip gloss she probably put on before she left the house and a black purse hanging from her left shoulder.

“Whoa…That’s her…”As he looked back down at the picture and then back up at her. “She’s better looking than the picture they sent me.” He said as he looked back down at the picture and then slightly frowned at it. “She could have at least smiled in it.” He ended as he took a deep breath and looked up at her again. “Alright, now you just got to go and talk to her.” He tried to mentally motivate himself as he took notice that she still has failed to spot him.

“Just be yourself Jaden, all you got to do is walk up and talk to her.” With that he took his first steps towards the giantess. He walked up to her nervously, his legs slightly shaking from the movements that me made. As he walked up to her the girl slowly eased her eyes from the paper she was looking at and looked down at him, her facial expression showing more annoyance than excitement.

“Hi, ummm...Well.” He stared nervously. “Is your name Alex?” He asked her as the girl continued to look down at him for a second and then back at the paper.

After a few seconds she began to ball up the paper in her hands and looked down at Jaden again. “You’re Jaden right?” She replied simply, no sign of nervousness or excitement coming from her tone.

Jaden slowly shook his head. “Yea that’s me nice to meet….”

“Come on let’s go.” She said as she bent down reluctantly and lifted him off the ground, in slightly a rough manner.

“Hey!” He shouted as her fingers wrapped around him, keeping him secure in her hand. “Wait a minute! What are you doing?” He yelled at her as she brought her eyes down towards him. “You’re Jaden right?” She asked again.

He nodded his head to confirm that she was correct on who he was. “Alright then, shut up and let’s go.” She replied. “I have to bring you all the way back to our stupid apartment that you will be sharing with me and I’m tired ok.” She said in an aggravated like manner.

“You’re tired, don’t you think I would be tired to after being on this 19-hour flight I just got off of.” He shouted back at her.

“Personally I don’t care, you didn’t have to work like I did, and so whatever you say right now is irrelevant.” She told him as she tightens her grip a bit more around him. He winced a bit, as the pressure increased. “So let’s go, this place is crowded with all you tiny people and other giantesses in here trying to find their roommates and all.” She ended as he took a step towards the exit.

“You know.” He said as he felt the tremors of walking along the ground, along with other giantess that walked around the airport. “This isn’t what I had in mind when I met my first giantess.” She ignored his complaints and continued walking as they exited the airport.

“Hey! Could you loosen up a bit….Hey can you hear me! Alex!” He yelled causing her to direct her attention towards him grunting as she did.

“Ugh, what do you want squirt?” She snapped slightly, her eyes slightly glaring at him.

“Could…Could you loosen up a bit, your kind of squeezing me.” He whined as she let out an aggravating sigh.

“Oh grow a pair.” She replied harshly as she began her walk from the airport towards the apartment which wasn’t that far away.

Jaden noticed this and looked down at the ground. Her giant sized flip flops, flopped carelessly against the ground, her white toe-nail polish glistening in the sun light. He slightly gawked at her legs as his eyes traveled up her body. Her hips were a nice size for a girl like her. She wasn’t fat at all, nor was she really even skinny, but she looked like she stayed in shape. His eyes traveled up to her chest, her breast seemingly matching up perfectly with her body. After he managed to get passed her breast his finally rested upon her face.

In his mind she was gorgeous. Never in his life has he ever laid eyes on someone so beautiful before. “Hey! Hey!” Her voice boomed breaking him from his trance. “Why the hell are you staring at me like that?” She hissed as he turned his gaze away from her.

“it was just…You know…You’re pretty cute.” He complimented as a slight blushed appeared across his face.

Alex looked down at her tiny roommate and then simply returned her gaze back to what was ahead her. “Aww isn’t that sweet, someone has a little crush.” She taunted him coldly. “Don’t get any ideas squirt, you don’t have a chance, nor will I give you one.” She finished, already crushing any ideas Jaden may have had if he ever wanted to try and get with her.

“Geez…I was just giving you a compliment.” He retaliated.

“Keep your compliments to yourself little man, I didn’t ask for you any.” She ended as she finally approached the apartment complex, and headed towards their door, which was directly right of the entrance way of the apartment.

Jaden eyes widen as he saw the giant sized skyscraper like apartments. They were huge, the apartments back home were nothing compared to what he was seeing now. He turned his head to take a look at the scenery. The grass was neatly mowed and there were two sidewalks, one for the giantess residents and one for the regular sized people as well. There also was two pools and volleyball courts, along with a basketball court that sat in front of them and a trail that led to a rather nice looking park on the side of the complex, equipped with park benches of both sizes and picnic tables. To end it all, to what seemed like paradise, there was a lake that sat in the back of the complex that combined with the park that trail connected to.

“Wow….This is a pretty nice place.” Jaden’s eyes darted from one thing to the next as Alex placed Jaden down on the ground in front of the door, in between her large tan feet that were companied by her heavily worn white flip flops. “Don’t move.” She told him as she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door.

Jaden looked up at her and then back around the complex.” Where the hell do you think I’m going to go?” He asked her back, only to gain a slight grunt as she picked up him back up, opened the door and walked into the one flat apartment that they shared.

Her flip flops flapped against the entrance floor which was tiled as the rest of the living room area, throughout the rest of the apartment was carpeted, except the kitchen and bathrooms.

“Alright here’s the place squirt.” She said as she sat him down on the floor and then threw her purse onto the sofa. She quickly sat down and crossed her legs as pulled out her phone and began to text on it. Meanwhile, Jaden was still amazed at the size of his new apartment. His turned from right to left as he saw the hallway that lead to her room, which was supersized to him. On the other side of the apartment, he saw by the wall closets to the kitchen was regular sized door, but built inside of a much larger door that was the same size as Alex’s bedroom door.

“What’s with the big size door?” He pointed out as Alex didn’t bother to glance up from her phone.

“It’s your room.” She simply responded, her fingers pressing against her large black phone.

Jaden looked back at her and just shook his head. “You know you don’t have to have an attitude every time I ask you a question.” He stated as he walked towards the regular sized door.

“Then don’t ask any?” She responded quickly

Jaden chose to ignore her reply and walked up to his door and noticed it was opened. He simply pushed up the door that was his height and noticed the giant furnished room. There was a giant-sized flat screen, equipped with a two platform systems, a bed, dresser and a desk table with a laptop. To the left of the room was the door to the bathroom, which held the same small sized door within that was made just for him.

“Wow…” He was amazed as he walked into the room. “I think this is a little big for….” He was about to finish his sentence, when he looked to the right of the giant sized bed. Closest to the wall, there was an almost exact replica of the room, but a smaller version. It even included a little window for him to look out of.

“I’m convinced.” Jaden smiled to himself. “This place is awesome!” He shouted loudly as he walked back into the living room, where Alex had finally put her phone down and looked down at the tiny teenager. “This place has everything; I can’t believe they got everything here like they said they would.” Jaden smiled as Alex just looked down at him with hardly any expression in her face.

“Well duh, the government told you if you participated they’ll make sure you’re accommodated right? Don’t act so surprised like you never had anything before.” She added as Jaden looked up at her with a grunt of his own.

“I was just saying the place looks nice.” He countered as he looked around the living room. “Better than what I’m used to anyway.”

Alex crossed her arms and look down at him. “Sounds like you were pretty poor.” She replied.

Jaden brought his gaze back towards her. “No I wasn’t, I was pretty well taken care of actually.” He retaliated.

“Yea, if that’s the case then why are you here? Why would someone who was well taken care of decide to crawl to the government on his hands and knees and beg to be in this little project they got going on?” She harshly stated as Jaden looked up at her and then slightly turned his away, avoiding her gaze.

“Well….I kind of didn’t have a choice.’ He responded sadly. “I…Lost my parents and nobody else wanted to take me in, so….This was the only option I had.” He explained as Alex, still gave him the same expression as she did before.

“Yea.” She responded half-heartedly as she got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. “Well tough shit squirt.” She finished as she stepped over Jaden, his head turning upward the instance her foot loomed over him. The dirt from the bottom of her flip flops were noticeable, the sole of it shadowing his very existence as it landed on the carpet behind him and continued to flap against her heels as she walked to the kitchen.

“You know you don’t have be an ass!” He slightly raised her voice at her as she opened the refrigerator and pulled out a soda and closed the door. “Geez, you could at least say “Oh I’m sorry that happened to you” or something!” He continued to yell.

Alex looked down at him as she walked back to the sofa and sat down in front of him. “Why would I lie?” She coldly replied. Jaden was taken back by this. He didn’t know how to coop with someone whose attitude was just as bad as hers.

“How do I know you aren’t one of those guys that just have this thing for giantess and decided to come over here and think they can get off on a giantess girl like me?” She asked. “Not that I care anyway, because all of you are pathetic.” She snapped open her Coke and took a sip of it and looks down at Jaden. “You’re probably one of those guys that likes feet aren’t you? You know one of those guys that wants to be stepped on and smushed into a stain and all that crap.” She belittled as Jaden looked up at her and shook his head.

“No that’s not…” He tried to say, but Alex cut him off.

“You probably want me to get up right now and step on you with my flip flops on ha,” She laughed as she pointed at Jaden, her new roommate. “Or maybe.” She said as she leaned over and wrapped her giant fingers around him and lifted him up to her face.

“You’re the type who likes to be sat on, or eaten even. “She said as she licked her lips and maneuvered him in her hand.

“Hey!” He screamed. “What the hell are you doing?” He flailed. “Let me go! Let me go!” He continued to scream as she held him up by the collar of his shirt. “Well are you? Are you one of those perverts online that gets off to stuff like this and just came for some fun with giant girl?” She asked him as she started to move her thumb slowly across his body for a split second, but then stop.

“I’m trying to tell you I’m not like that! I don’t even know what you’re talking about!” He screamed at her as she ignored his answer and began to look at him over for a moment or two. “I hear that pill that government gives out to the regular sized people makes them quite durable.” She said as a small smirk appeared on her face.

 
Jaden saw this and began to get nervous at what the giant girl was thinking. “I’m pretty sure they made you take the pill, considering that you were coming over here and they wanted to make sure that if you were mistakenly stepped on or something, your body wouldn’t easily give out…Well is that true?” Alex asked as she stopped twirling Jaden in her hand and looked at him.

“Well…Yea, they did make us take a few pills and stuff, but…” Jaden couldn’t finish his sentence as Alex smirk grew wider.

“Alright then let’s see if it works.” With that she opened up her hand and without a split second to waste, Jaden’s body began to descend to the ground.

“What the! AHHHHH!” He screamed as he body began to fall to the carpet floor.

“I’m going to die!” His mind screamed. “I can’t believe this, I’m going to die!” His mind was running rapidly around the phrase, as his body continued to fall towards the ground.

With his last few thoughts of him dying he closed his eyes tightly. Waiting for death to claim his life, but to his surprise it never did. When he reopened his eyes he was looking up at Alex, his body was laying on something soft and plushy. “What the….” Jaden looked down to see what he landed on and saw that it was pillow off the couch. He looked up and saw Alex smirking down at him, trying to hold back her laughter as she stood up from the couch.

“Alright now, time to see if you can actually survive this sick fantasy of yours.” She pointed out as she lifted her right flip flopped foot over Jaden, who could only back up in fear.

“Wait? I told you, I don’t like this kind of stuff!” He protested.

Alex just continued to smirk down at him, something that sent a chill down his spine.” Oh well, too bad.” She said as she began to lower her foot.

 “No Alex wait! Stop!” He pleaded as he lifted his hands up as the sole of the flip flop slowly descended upon him, pushing him back down in the pillow as the rest of her flip flop rested on his body.

“Now squirm.” She muttered, somewhat hatefully as she gritted her teeth.

Jaden couldn’t help but try to push off the platform that rested on his body, but he knew it was futile. He beat against the sole of her shoe as Alex stood there and looked down at her foot for a brief moment. She wanted to twist it, she wanted to smear him and test to see how durable his body really is, but she knew she couldn’t do it.

She enjoyed the fact that she had him under her, but this was nothing like what she really wanted, only the beginning, or so she thought in her mind.

After a few more moments, she lifted her foot off of Jaden and looked down at his pathetic form. “I swear, you are one sorry person you know that.” She pointed out as her cold expression returned back to her face. “Let’s get something straight squirt, I didn’t want a roommate, or a tiny bite size person like you. The only reason we’re stuck together is because of this whole stupid project the government got going on.” She explained as she glared down at him.

 “So let’s start by getting to know each other with this.” She continued. “one, I don’t like you and whatever little crazy fantasies you have going on, you better keep them the hell away from me got it!” She shouted.

Jaden couldn’t help but nod his head in approval as he lay there on his back. “You better, or the next time I might not be so nice and may actually give the people who likes this kind of stuff a show they’d probably enjoy.” She threatened as she walked off towards her bedroom and slammed the door, leaving Jaden alone on the living room floor, wondering about the events that just took place.

He sighed as he slowly sat up. “And this is what I left my home for...” He said to himself as he looked back at the room that was blocked off by  Alex’s bedroom door and shook his head. “Well I wanted to leave and this is what I get for asking for a better place…I guess life is funny that way.” He finished as he got up and walked towards his room.

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think and I might continue.