- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The perfect end to my first shower scene.

Fear ran through my body as the hand grew ever closer. I held my hands at arm's length as if that would somehow stop the giant wall of flesh that was moving closer. Then something happened. The hand moved up and grabbed the shampoo bottle behind me. It retreated back to the body that had sent it, shampoo in tow. I laid still breathing a sigh of relief. I looked up to see the large breasted wonder bouncing to the music. Her mountains moved so effortlessly it scared me.

She opened the bottle and squirted a little of the blue gel into her hand. She put the bottle back. Then she turned and flipped her head back. All her blond hair was forced into the waterfall behind her. She spread the shampoo all over her hair not leaving any stand untouched. Once she was done, she reached outside the curtain and changed the song. I couldn't identify the song, but it had the best beat so far. Her hips started swinging side to side with the beat. I could once again see a tent being pitched between my loins. She stood up again and reached for me. Only this time the hand didn't suddenly swerve off.

I found myself in the still soapy hand of the blond goddess. I could feel the soap slide into my eyes, yet I felt no pain. What was stranger was that I was very clearly touching her hand yet she gave no sign that she knew I was there. Before I knew it the hand had opened and I was drenched in body wash. The substance got everywhere. In my eyes, up my nose, down my throat, yet I didn't feel anything wrong. I felt normal. Suddenly I collided with the soft skin of my busty mistress.

I could not tell where on her giant body I had collided until she brought me back. She had started on her left arm. She then spent what felt like an eternity washing every section of her gorgeous body. Everything from her arm pits to her feet. The only things I hadn't touched yet were her tits, pussy, ass, or back.

That soon changed. She rubbed my on one of her tits. Nice and slow. Slower than she had gone on any other part of her body. It was almost as if she was trying to enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling of a tiny man being dragged across her nipples. Each standing erect. Each about half the height of my cock. I wanted to lick them so bad, but I held my tongue. Either she is really stupid and doesn't know I'm here, or she knows I'm here and she's just playing with me. Both options scared me.

It didn't stop there after she rubbed my on her tits, she switched hands from left to right, then started lowering me. On the way down, however, I smelt a smell. One that only a woman can make. It was the scent of freshly fingered pussy, and her right hand was drenched in it. My fears were confirmed as I was lowered to just below her clit. It was dripping wet. Not from the shower, or the soap, but from being aroused.

She shoved me, and the rag, onto her clit. I began to drown in the scent of pussy. She moved me and the rag up and down. She moved me so far down that when I was brought back up my head was forced into her body. The walls of her pussy twitched as she stopped pushing me for a second. Fear became my blood. I silently hoped she'd pull me out of this moist cavern. Her walls clung to me as if I was to become part of it. Then she quickly shoved the rest of me into her hungry sex. I felt her grab my feet and slowly pull me out, then she quickly shove me back in.

Both of us were near climax. She pulled me out again and then shoved me all the way in. Her fingers followed me in. It did not take long before I heard her scream with ecstasy and the passage filled with her sweet cum. She removed her fingers and she went limp. I slid backwards and fell, with the river of cum, to the floor of the bathroom. I lay there in the puddle of her sweet cum. She simply stood up, wiped off her clit, flushed the evidence, and left saying only one thing in a voice that matched her beauty.

"Whatever it was that found its way to my clit, I'd love for it accidently find its way again." Then she smiled and left me dazed and confused.